Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Panthers vs Broncos

edited January 2016 in General
Since cam newton plays sk, I have to think we will skew that way, right? Go panthers!

Comments

• What sport is this? Sounds crap
  • Animal crossing.
  • edited January 2016
    Penrith Panthers v Brisbane Broncos?... Rugby League?
  • I haven't decided who I am going to cheer for.
  • I'm going for the Brisbane Broncos.
  • Florida Panthers ftw! go Barky Huby and Jagr! :)
  • One of my former hockey teammates from NC actually works for the Florida Panthers. Has for the past few years now.

As for the Super Bowl, I'm pretty sure you know who I'm pulling for and think will win. I'm pissed that I scored 126 points on Draft Kings and still didn't win any money. I didn't trust my boy Cam and used Brady as my QB...that didn't work out, at all.
  • carolina dabbers 38- denver donkeys 35
  • With those defenses, I don't think it'll be quite that high. I could see something along the lines of 27-24 Panthers, even as low as 20-17 Panthers.
  • its gonna be like 24-3. the noodle doesnt have another big game left in that old ass arm of his.
  • Manning will fall apart and start throwing interceptions.

Was hoping the Pats would make it so the Panthers could get revenge from their last Super Bowl appearance.

• Was hoping the Pats would make it so the Panthers could get revenge from their last Super Bowl appearance.
    This.

• Well I was hoping for Broncos/Cardinals...but if the Panthers get in...and they did...then I wanted Pats for revenge factor of the last Super Bowl and for Kyle Love.
  • A lot of the Panthers players do a bunch in their community especially for children.
  • A lot of the NFL players do a bunch in their community especially for children.
    FTFY
  • edited January 2016
    A lot of the NFL players do a bunch in their community especially for children.
    FTFY

I know your fix is correct but I don't follow any of the other teams like I do the Panthers. So I could only speak on their behalf.

:P
  • I know a head marketing guy for the Florida Panthers
  • I think the Broncos are going to get embarrassed like when they played Seattle. Will be surprised if Broncos put more than 10 on the board.
  • edited January 2016
    I know a head marketing guy for the Florida Panthers
  • Big crowd that night.
  • Looks like the preds statdium several years ago before they started winning games.
  • Yeah, and the Preds worked hard to involve themselves in the community and vice versa besides just winning games. It's payed off.
  • yeah my bro who doesnt know the first thing about sports has taken his kids to some of the stuff the preds do. thats saying alot. he couldnt even tell u the first thing about hockey.
  • can we stop talking about sports that dont matter and talk about women's volleyball instead?
  • i heard the usa curling team is gonna take the bronze in rio this year.
  • can we stop talking about sports that dont matter and talk about women's volleyball instead?
    Hockey is the sport the gods play in Valhalla... that and maybe rugby :D
    Hockey is the sport the gods play in Valhalla... that and maybe rugby :D
  • Speaking of, where's @smithsk16 at these days?! Need to abuse him, his Sens got their assholes reamed by McDeberle last night
  • Smith has disappeared from the Interwebs lately. Methinks he has found a lady friend.