Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bean's Game

Comments

• Everyone matched to Vanished. The guy already explained and it was a bug in the game.
  • I blame my fat arse on bugz
  • corporate was matched to Vanished, but also another.
  • I swear I need to repeat myself. Everyone matched to vanished, it was a bug in the signups, there is even a thread where the player says its him and Bean/Sci explain it. I'm pretty sure Corporate deleted and remade.
  • edited January 2016
  • The game really is quality. Aside from the forums and chat part of the game that needs a little retooling as it evolves, great game! Thx u Bean
  • Corporate and Corporation were the same player that put the first empire in deletion and remade.
  • I heard icon got trashed on another war game! :P
  • And the usual greedy farming :p
  • Oh another, SK is coming over lol. Friend disbanding.
  • edited February 2016
    Idk bout friend disband... I hit icon, dumb asssector mate dropped peace, icon hit back n then he got wrekt... then disbanded lol
  • i joined in that fun too lol :D chef check out yesterdays news, how mysti went to offensive state, took sl, suicided my power and managed to get late and made a hit after tick when i had power..... so i just grabbed him back :D Funny shit :D how much goons you got greg?
  • edited February 2016
    It's greg... He's got sh1tloads :D
    It's gettin messy from now on... so many trains to catch :))

• Idk bout friend disband... I hit icon, dumb asssector mate dropped peace, icon hit back n then he got wrekt... then disbanded lol
    Lol it was Icon that cancelled peace! I said straight away in the forums that it was a mistake. Icon was smashed shortly afterwards...then disbanded.

• Bean's game is awesome. Only today we found a bug that meant that all troops sent in an attack also stayed at home available. It meant you could suicide all your troops on all 4 wls. Pure gold.
  • I bet them Dws wish they had found that. :p
  • i joined in that fun too lol :D chef check out yesterdays news, how mysti went to offensive state, took sl, suicided my power and managed to get late and made a hit after tick when i had power..... so i just grabbed him back :D Funny shit :D how much goons you got greg?
  • you including the ones down your pants?
  • why are you see mean to me there syl :p
  • haha who are you on there right now?
    Are you one of those anti-turtle? :P
  • its either ATs or Turts... or mysticiders :D
  • Aero... Who r u?
  • edited February 2016
    Dont reveal it Arachnid... keep it tight lipped like me. Stealth FTW!!
  • you're a dick too, you hit me three ttimes like in the past hour :D
  • well.. you been hittin my man :))
  • Nothin' against you, you're just easy land ;)
  • edited February 2016
    Wtf aero... U hit me like 9 times hahahaha...

You DICK!!!'

:P
  • Wtf aero... U hit me like 9 times hahahaha...

You DICK!!!'

:P
    not me fault you're obesed :p

• Im.obese? Lmfao... Its ok, I enjoyed smashing skulls in 5, short rds are fun chaos