Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Bcart

edited December 2015 in General
For obvious reasons, this'll most likely be my last of the last round. Mostly due to lack of Moderation. I give my respects that you have taken the time to reset the game, set round bonuses, and the creation of the game itself, however I among many others can no longer play that which has become a monstrosity of internet usage. It does boggle my mind that you have absolutely no intentions on watching over the game, but you would rather multis run rampant instead of taking up the offer that many have given to you in the past to assist in modding the game. I wouldn't imagine that star kingdoms makes you any money, only pure sentimental value that you have clung to your "baby" like a kangaroo guarding its offspring in its pouch.

Thank you for the creation of this game which has let me know so many people from all over the world. Thank you for allowing me to have the most fun here then in any other game I've ever played to date. And lastly, thank you for given me something to do with my spare time for the last 14 years of my life. It has truly been a roller coaster :).

Now, on to the last round!
-Rohan Castle / Wrath of Bunnies
Sticky please, I'd like the cart to read my regards and gratitude when he comes for his blue moon visit.

Comments

• edited December 2015
    The answer to your question is that a bot-boy secretly bought it off bcart ages back.
  • edited December 2015
    I remember when you quit last time. LOL.
  • I heard that panda IS b-cart which explains a few things.
  • That would actually be hilarious.
  • damnit, why do I keep feeling a day ahead. I came in expecting a reset! Augh!
  • Lol yeah I've just had my 17th advent calendar chocolate.
  • Oh man, I saw one of those on TV yesterday, I don't have the discipline tho :(
  • So whos the one stacking in S2 multis from 1:5 to 1:9 and raping the whole server since some rounds now isn't that boring after 2 rounds ?

And btw nuub Terra has no real bonus at that land sizes ...

Obama (1:7)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 619,420,991 (1)
    Land: 1,483,997 (1)
    Honor: 8,380 (2)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 417.40 (16)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 714-32-65-BF - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 714-32-65-BF
    IPvSK2: 819-AC-83-A7
    IPvSK2: 820-B0-78-52

• I would also like some help fixing the multi problem. The game is literally only about them now. There no focusing anywhere else, and my kds that i spend weeks and months building get wiped out in a single tic by a hundred or so of these multis. S2 has been that way for three rounds now, and s1 is falling as well.
  • I would also like some help fixing the multi problem. The game is literally only about them now. There no focusing anywhere else, and my kds that i spend weeks and months building get wiped out in a single tic by a hundred or so of these multis. S2 has been that way for three rounds now, and s1 is falling as well.
    Yes totally right I just not counted the rounds on S2 but you can see it in the NW highscores I guess.
    It's really bad that those multis not just can let us one server to play , with the playerbase actually S2 would be enough for some nice fights.
    :-q
  • Yup, I used to enjoy s2 a lot, but for obvious reasons, I don't bother signing up.
  • Yeah I played all 4 servers, s1, 2, fb, & beta.

Down to just s1 now.
  • So whos the one stacking in S2 multis from 1:5 to 1:9 and raping the whole server since some rounds now isn't that boring after 2 rounds ?

And btw nuub Terra has no real bonus at that land sizes ...
    what if forum mods declare the multi subject banned and delete topics/posts at sight, banning accounts if they keep posting about it...

there is actually zero reason to keep talking about multis when there is evidence that nothing will be done to change the situation.

so lets grow up and either drop out of the game or let it die out in silence...
  • Old habits are hard to break it seems.
  • Yeah, the bots are on s1 already. Doesn't look like it'll be too long.
  • Games shit... bcart don't give a fuck! Hes laughing at you thanking god he won't have to reset game soon
  • best round in many
  • Which alliance are you in cum?
  • I'm covering bitches in me gunk as we speak :D
  • I've just been multied on s2. Who's the grade A loser responsible? The one that can't win with one account so they have to play like a knobhead.
  • I've just been multied on s2. Who's the grade A loser responsible? The one that can't win with one account so they have to play like a knobhead.
    It's been happening in SK for a while now, very sad. If only there was a game similar to SK, but without the douchebags.
  • it actually looks pretty nice, ill be defo playing once you reset it :)
    Someone wanna clue these guys in? ;)
  • Looks good. When is the next date for a new round?
  • in an hour or 2 its resets.