Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 73 - Era of Exploration

edited December 2015 in News and Updates
Round 73, the Era of Exploration has arrived. For this round the total amount of land that is allowed to be explored will be increased from 10% to 25%. The cost of exploration will remain the same.

[The planet type changes for Round 73 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round73-changes.txt

--

Round 73 - Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: December 19, 2015 @ 10PM.
Round ends: February 25, 2016 @ 10PM.

Comments

• There sure are a lot of eras of exploration
  • Hey Bcart, good job on your original idea here. You're such a brilliant man..
  • edited December 2015
    Mate. You just took Bcarts cock. Lips to the hips. Without gagging. Impressed.
  • hey, oceanic now has +20% defense...neat
  • So how would this bonus work, one kingdom can explore 10% more and others 25% more? Lol
  • I understand it that way the max land you can explore is now not 10% it is increased to 25%.
    we had some rounds ago a bomus of 20% that worked that way.
  • maybe it's the insta kill round :D
    i create, get an errors, says go to kd here, i click, i get a message saying my kingdom has died...
  • Mate. You just took Bcarts cock. Lips to the hips. Without gagging. Impressed.
    You have never heard of sarcasm have you? You illiterate incompetent fuck.
  • edited December 2015
    Now you feel dejected and dirty after no reply... Changing your tune huh bro?
  • Now you feel dejected and dirty after no reply... Changing your tune huh bro?
    lol. try harder son.
  • Son? My son is probably older than you :D
  • That doesn't make the situation any better :P
  • It makes it far worse as you have had more time to be able to learn how to insult far better than something so inane as the drivel you have posted so far.
  • edited December 2015
    Ouch. I shall refrain then. I don't want to lower the SKPF's Flaming Standard any lower.
  • How old is your son? got me curious now!
  • Steve Irwin's son is around 12 by now.
  • edited December 2015
    How old is your son? got me curious now!
    Steve Irwin's son is around 12 by now.
  • How old is your son? got me curious now!
    Steve Irwin's son is around 12 by now.
    Im old enough to be his father.
  • There like a 9 year old dad somewhere down south in the UK... He'll be 30 when his son is 21... Anything is possible :p
  • legend!! oh wait... Overly loving mother?
  • edited December 2015
    Googled it n the mum was 13... they have had an abortion or something though cos says the youngest dad is 12 n the mum 13 for the UK record