Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Panda crying baby

Comments

• Panda = SK's Bitch = Free Land

Farm away guys, he's already proven himself to be too incompetent to handle less than 200 players with 200 accounts.
  • Why me........ Why not the other top kingdoms....
  • So after the bits fail on me hundreds of times the new too kingdom so far gets first break....
  • DEATH TO ROOK! DEATH TO ROOK! DEATH TO ROOK!
  • You wish you helped
  • edited December 2015
    I'd have to have a KD...and if I did Panda would have killed it already!

*Besides the KD I had earlier in the round that I let die once my brother-in-law died.
  • edited December 2015
    I squeeze till I run out of ammo. If there's a problem it's handled.

You can't probe Django (2:17) because they are dead.
  • So if you are the problem, that must mean you must kill yourself?

#Logic
  • You guys are mostly right with what you say about Panda. He has no girl no friends no life to speak of. He feels he has power on SK. He feeds off of everyone who talks to him here or on chat or cares what he does. Let him die here like he is doing in real life quit pumping him up QUIT what he feeds off of.
  • In fact I'm sure he got off when we killed his main because we interacted with him.
  • he prob can't kill everyone cuz he sux at using his multis so he's picking on weak ppl
  • he prob can't kill everyone cuz he sux at using his multis so he's picking on weak ppl
    Logics behind that????
  • have u seen todays AL's they're like kt too big, give up, picks up tiny kt, etc.
  • edited December 2015
    have u seen todays AL's they're like kt too big, give up, picks up tiny kt, etc.

Are we talking about panda-rob or ALs of weak alliances ?
  • I love tiny kt's... they make me feel so much bigger. :D
  • So then you AL Walls :)
  • last time i al'd i wiped the universe and everyone hated me
  • You also had multi Meadows kill everything and ruin other alliances...that had a lot more to do with you wiping the universe than you ALing.
  • Yeah meadows sucks at running multis. That's why when people ask her to make multis to kill mine she dodges hard. She knows I'd wipe the floor with her.
  • Meadows multis > Panda multis
  • JustJustice (X:2,Y:3) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

You can call me scrooge, cuz i'm swimming in bucks, bitches.
  • You're so skilled, friend.
  • panda can't even do with 200 what i do with 40.
  • panda can't even do with 200 what i do with 40.
    Truth
  • edited December 2015
    man the little fuker wouldn't let poor JuJu end in the #1 rank.
    it's true
    when meadows multis she was wut ranks 1-10
    lol
    when panda multis he's ranks 60-100. whoop de doo
    it's true
    lol
    With 20x the effort. Of course manually ran multis are going to be larger then botted ones. Unfortunately I can't spend 10 hours a day on this game. Instead I update hundreds in just a few minutes a day and do far more damage. You got some real dedication meadows haha.
    it's true
    lol
    With 20x the effort. Of course manually ran multis are going to be larger then botted ones. Unfortunately I can't spend 10 hours a day on this game. Instead I update hundreds in just a few minutes a day and do far more damage. You got some real dedication meadows haha.
    This is where the conversation has gone too? Who can control the most multi's the best? You all suck at it. Might as well give up now.
  • 10 hours a day? I was lucky to spend an hour. Just because your crippling autism prevents you from remembering more than one or two passwords or how to do math on a building page, it doesn't mean everyone else has this problem.