Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Panda crying baby

Comments

• I won't be back next round. Had my fun lol
  • Looks like the poor baby's masterpiece is getting crushed. :(
    Haha i never gave 2 f*cks about this kingdom. I just like to have power over others. See you all next round :).

I enjoy having power over you as well.

December 1, 14:03:06 Our brave kingdom The Dead Sea (1:14) attacked KingofDiamonds (1:11) and conquered 9,995 planets.
  • Panda crying baby
  • Panda crying baby
    baby baby baby ooooooo?
  • The hole uni just got power over you. Hahahah. Regardless. How can anyone have power over someone in an online txt based game? Im really confused lol. I could give 2 shits about my txt score =oP Im only 2nd (1st now pandas crushed) because all the vets and pros died super early lol
  • Panda crying baby
    baby baby baby ooooooo?
    Yes, I agree, he's probably listening to the Biebs to make himself feel better.
  • Panda gonna be mad.
  • panda def gave at least 2 f*cks about his kd, he’s a dirty liar
  • That's why he's online his KD right now trying to save it
  • Life is repetition. Doing the same thing over and over trying to give us meaning, but there is none. We live grow then die. A cosmic blip in "time".
    so y live in this case. if nothing lasts then why bother putting effort or have an instinct to survive, might as well just wipe out the earth and it wudn't matter

Absolutely right. I wish it would happen. Pointlessness in all aspects = Life
  • edited December 2015
    Looks like some shit went down.
  • What happened to Panda? His own medicine?
  • See whining on the pf does work
  • xLTx saves the day! Hey robpandafag how does it feel to be our bitch? we just made a little input and all the uni surprise buttfucked you HAHA!
  • I only read page 2 and none of this, so this could be bringing back up a dead things but I really don't care. I am here in defense of Rohan, what he was saying for those of you that cant deduce things is that since the people who made us the top of the map were in this "northern" hemisphere the northern magnetic pole was stronger in correlation to where they were, not for some reason that the northern pole is somehow stronger than it's counterpart. I understood what he meant as soon as I read it.

Time, would exist without the rotation of earth tho btw, We would still rotate around the sun, but we wouldn't have a difference between a year and a day. I feel like there was one more thing I wanted to say but I don't remember anymore *drops mic*
  • blah bla blah
    get out
  • xLTx saves the day! Hey robpandafag how does it feel to be our bitch? we just made a little input and all the uni surprise buttfucked you HAHA!
    I already killed you 3 times this round wannanoob. You're my bitch. This just gives me some free time to double up on my bsgids for next round. There will be no alliances, I will take over every sector. Then start killing from the top down.
  • edited December 2015
    everyone should play next round. and take mrs. panda here out. including u meadows. itll be fun to watch him squirm.
  • Yeah meadows please play next round.
  • This just gives me some free time to double up on my bsgids for next round. There will be no alliances, I will take over every sector. Then start killing from the top down.
    I only spend 20 minutes a day on SK
  • This just gives me some free time to double up on my bsgids for next round. There will be no alliances, I will take over every sector. Then start killing from the top down.
    I only spend 20 minutes a day on SK
    Still won't take me more then 20 minutes. I'll make a few every day. Until next round begins.
  • I will play next round! I sure will!
  • I only read page 2 and none of this, so this could be bringing back up a dead things but I really don't care. I am here in defense of Rohan, what he was saying for those of you that cant deduce things is that since the people who made us the top of the map were in this "northern" hemisphere the northern magnetic pole was stronger in correlation to where they were, not for some reason that the northern pole is somehow stronger than it's counterpart. I understood what he meant as soon as I read it.

Time, would exist without the rotation of earth tho btw, We would still rotate around the sun, but we wouldn't have a difference between a year and a day. I feel like there was one more thing I wanted to say but I don't remember anymore *drops mic*
    is it just me that thinks this was a shit explanation
  • robfag you killed me once, then you ruined my second kd in first week, and i went inactive so where do you count 3 times?
  • edited December 2015
    robfag you killed me once, then you ruined my second kd in first week, and i went inactive so where do you count 3 times?
    Wannanoob enlighten me as to how it felt to get a taste of your own medicine this round? I destroyed you LT noobs.
  • Why dont both groups bot s2 up and just leave s1

DOOK! Long time No see lol and thank you, these people have simple minds sometimes heh
  • No you are both just saying silly things haha
  • None sense. It only requires a little outside the box thinking to understand. :P
  • lol but we ruined your preciuos top1 kd that you were building for months, without any time investment :D and we needed only 8 or 9 kds, learn kid learn.