Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Panda crying baby

Comments

• MSN Address: Ohh dear cutie panda.. cant believe you are actually helping those pathetic creatures
    Yahoo Pager: So you already did the job for them.. just lay off and leave me alone

he got got hahhaha

thats what begging gets you
  • Can you define beg? was just offering him the top spot. :-??
  • edited November 2015
    Lol loser
    @ SexyBooM
  • hah..? so where's your kd mr.cum? :-@
  • hah..? so where's your kd mr.cum? :-@
    Oh we don't play this gay game, we just cut bitches behind the scene. You actually play? Hahahaha
  • holy crap... says the actual gay who isn't even playing but still care so much about this gay forum..? #:-S
  • Rohan > Boom
  • i do enjoy the fact that the multies weren't actually able to kill him on first round of attacks.
  • edited November 2015
    Uhh.. the gay is real..

Fart > Gaymonsta
  • Rohan > Boom
    The Dole has spoken.
  • Panda might have been abused when he was a child...
    now he is trying to do the same to the SK community :D
    He gets attention in SK from being a lil fucktard .
    He couldn't get any positive attention from his parents as a child. The only time he got any attention, was abuse from his parents & teachers for fucking up.
    So this negative attention, for being a real wanker in this game.... is the closest thing he's ever felt to being loved, and the only thing he's used to... It's simple psychology.

Must suck to be robtomo.

For the 10th time. I'm not panda.
  • that's exactly what panda would say
  • edited November 2015
    Can you define beg? was just offering him the top spot. :-??
    HAHAHA... Did he just say that?

You're starting to believe your own hype... Panda was always going to have top spot.
    And yes.. we know us hitting him wasn't going to change that.
    But the alternative, your stance, is just downright... gay & spineless.
  • Could you children grow up with the name calling? Gay this, gay that. Come to terms with your own sexualities. Yes, you fantasize about sucking dick.
  • Could you children grow up with the name calling? Gay this, gay that. Come to terms with your own sexualities. Yes, you fantasize about sucking dick.
    Relax poonjab.
    Piss off faggot
  • Satan will forgive you.
  • Satan is actually good!
  • Satan is actually good!
    Yup, just like the northern Hemisphere is only north because it was discovered first by us. We could REALLY be the Southern Hemisphere, but space has no up or down.

Mic drop
  • Oh well, got killed again...

Dear Panda!
    I dont like you, anymore!
  • you must really piss him off.
  • he killed some more

Our brave kingdom Lady of the Lake (1:11) attacked Silver Surfer (1:5) and conquered 10 planets.
    Our brave kingdom x3m Nevermore (1:11) attacked Rhalron (1:1) and conquered 35 planets.
    Our brave kingdom Summoner (1:11) attacked Rhummyo (1:7) and conquered 10 planets.
    Our brave kingdom The Family Ghost (1:11) attacked Gross Empire (1:9) and conquered 27 planets.
    Our brave kingdom I Mm I Ss I Qq I (1:11) attacked ChiliCheeseDog (1:4) and conquered 24 planets.
    Our brave kingdom CartierLoveRings (1:11) attacked Red Queen (1:12) and conquered 21 planets.
  • edited November 2015

Yup, just like the northern Hemisphere is only north because it was discovered first by us. We could REALLY be the Southern Hemisphere, but space has no up or down.

Mic drop
    Interesting argument...

North, South, East, West are modern versions of the Latin names borealis, australis, orientalis, occidentalis.
    North/borealis were named because of the natural alignment of magnetic materials that pointed north due to magentic fields, and also designated by the tilt of the suns position relative to summer & winter months.
    Though you could argue some more on this... These names are not arbitrary, and were named long before "we" named them.
  • I feed off your hate for me.
  • edited November 2015

Mic drop
    Interesting argument...

North, South, East, West are modern versions of the Latin names borealis, australis, orientalis, occidentalis.
    North/borealis were named because of the natural alignment of magnetic materials that pointed north due to magentic fields, and also designated by the tilt of the suns position relative to summer & winter months.
    Though you could argue some more on this... These names are not arbitrary, and were named long before "we" named them.
    If space has no up or down, who is to determine which comes first, summer fall winter or spring? The entire concept is as arbitrary as time. It is a tool that we use for measurement, but it does not exist in any way shape or form. It's an explanation only.

Also, I was rather bleak in my initial response, it was actually meant as a troll, but with somewhat factual information :P

• Yup, just like the northern Hemisphere is only north because it was discovered first by us. We could REALLY be the Southern Hemisphere, but space has no up or down.

Mic drop
    Interesting argument...

If space has no up or down, who is to determine which comes first, summer fall winter or spring? The entire concept is as arbitrary as time. It is a tool that we use for measurement, but it does not exist in any way shape or form. It's an explanation only.

Also, I was rather bleak in my initial response, it was actually meant as a troll, but with somewhat factual information :P
    Now that is just demagogy. If everything is relative, then there are some actual points that have to be relative to eachother. Saying that nothing is true because it is true voids your truth in it being not true. Since we reason with logics, i go with n00b cuntgitsum...
  • edited November 2015
    Time exists in the form that it is the natural process of the universe, due to the second law of thermodynamics, increasing in its entropy state.

Our name and units of measurement for it are arbitrary however the fact that the universe must always move to a higher state of entropy introduces an arrow of time that must always flow in one direction from a lower state of entropy to a higher state.

u mean this.?

u mean this.?
    This.

As for the concept of time, the ONLY reason that we have it is because the world rotates and on its axis no less. If it did not, there would be no humans, no one to observe the existance of time. None of it truly exists, only an explanation. The same with up or down, we have a compass which points to where we have a stronger magnetic field which is the Northern Hemisphere. Again, space has no up or down, it was just established.
  • wat?

stronger magnetic field which is northern hemisphere.

i don't think you understand how our magnetic poles work.