Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Panda crying baby

Comments

• this man will suck you off if you let him use your bot panda
    Oh so it is not the same bot you guys use?
  • :P Panda! What bot do you use ?
  • I'm gonna guess "all of them" is the answer.
  • I'm gonna guess "all of them" is the answer.
    **Unveils a Brand New Car!!**
  • Panda might have been abused when he was a child...
    now he is trying to do the same to the SK community :D
  • edited November 2015
    Panda might have been abused when he was a child...
    now he is trying to do the same to the SK community :D
    He gets attention in SK from being a lil fucktard .
    He couldn't get any positive attention from his parents as a child. The only time he got any attention, was abuse from his parents & teachers for fucking up.
    So this negative attention, for being a real wanker in this game.... is the closest thing he's ever felt to being loved, and the only thing he's used to... It's simple psychology.

Must suck to be robtomo.

• Panda it is rather sad I have had bigger KDs than you without a bot army..Coming from Illyria is the ultimate insult.

I assume Ill see ya next round lol
  • Actually guys, your Thesis' might have even have truth to them.
    Some serious Mother issues are reflected on the game....
  • Actually guys, your Thesis' might have even have truth to them.
    Some serious Mother issues are reflected on the game....
    Yup, mine didn't hold me as much as I'd like, so therefore I kill everyone when I AL.
  • I just logged in to say panda needs help.

See y'all in another three months.
  • edited November 2015
    MSN Address: Hey multilord... if you want the rank 1 then go and get it.
    Yahoo Pager: You will be on top anyway.. not trying to snatch the top spot with you..
    AIM Address: Just an ordinary player who is trying to enjoy playing this game.

who is this pathetic, absolute pansy of a human who has lucked himself to #1 due to everyone dying then proceeded to virtually suck off Rob :-)) (why wont the fucking laughing smiley work)

Id be ashamed of myself. He might as well have put "if you want money please pm me your paypal"

Please kill him Rob
  • The only person who hit me other than robs 2 hits was the dude on top now... forget his name.
    Anyway... I believe it is this slimy bitch that you refer to.
  • These are the kind of ppl who will enslave human race for their own benefit

Ur gonna let a cheater be #1 cos u want ur #2 kd

Pathetic.
  • MSN Address: Hey multilord... if you want the rank 1 then go and get it.
    Yahoo Pager: You will be on top anyway.. not trying to snatch the top spot with you..

who is this pathetic, absolute pansy of a human who has lucked himself to #1 due to everyone dying then proceeded to virtually suck off Rob :-)) (why wont the fucking laughing smiley work)

Id be ashamed of myself. He might as well have put "if you want money please pm me your paypal"

Please kill him Rob
    Kill it it is only the Bank of someone who where in the tops before.
    After someone died he started to grow.

Before as I still lived I catched him online with login and huge money on banks.
  • MSN Address: Hey multilord... if you want the rank 1 then go and get it.

Please kill him Rob
    Kill it it is only the Bank of someone who where in the tops before.
    After someone died he started to grow.

Before as I still lived I catched him online with login and huge money on banks.
  • I was getting 1,500,000 robs from him for a while now that you mention it.

Who actually WANTS a #2 hahah
  • You're just bunch of pathetic wretch whining here after killed by panda and now you want any other players that are on top to get killed too. How pathetic can you be?

You'll never stop complaining when you see an unknown player suddenly bumped up to the top and started to make any kind of story to accuse that "they must be cheating to get to the top."

Seriously, you knew that all the "real top players" are already dead since early of the round. It's not that difficult to get the top spot at current stage.

It doesn't matter if I'm rank 2, 3 or 4, I just want to finish the round, simple as that.
  • someone is butthurt
  • Sounds like people haven't noticed that the game has changed and that to be a good kd builder isn't even required to get a top slot any more. All it takes is either botting or not pissing off the bots and dodging the accusations that you are the bot owner.
  • I didnt get killed by panda or think you are cheating, its obvious you arent by looking at your kingdom. I just find that begging pathetic
  • I didnt get killed by panda or think you are cheating, its obvious you arent by looking at your kingdom. I just find that begging pathetic
  • By all means if u are fine by letting a cheater be #1 go ahead.

Its just sad ur gonna let him have what he wants because of ur selfishness.
  • These kind of prefs are the kind of kingdoms I aim for when I want to chain roll someone.
  • edited November 2015
    I'm anorexic.
  • Good job, panda. You are truly skilled.
  • By all means if u are fine by letting a cheater be #1 go ahead.

Its just sad ur gonna let him have what he wants because of ur selfishness.
    Please enlighten me how are you going to stop that pathetic cheater from creating his multibots and cheat all the way to the top. You really think that only those few hits on his main kd will bring him down from getting the top spot and he'll stop creating the bots to the ruin the game? Seriously, are you really that naive?

So now this cutie little panda is helping you guys to kill me, and you must be satisfied with what he did and probably thank him for that?
  • i wonder who show me the money actually is, lol.

even tho i'll prob die b4 round ends.

gotta say, if i had the option of rolling either panda or show me the money
    i'd definitely roll show me the money instead lol.

like ppl cheat in this game, they are everywhere.
    u have 2 choices, 1. deal with the cheaters and die trying
    or 2. congratulate them on winning a round. it just means they cheated better than everyone else did. In all my many rounds of sk, i think i've seen maybe 3 kingdoms that were 'legit' at rank 1.

even when meadows owned pretty much all the top 10, it was gr8.

sucking up to whoever is cheating and wanting to rank, you'll be hated even more than the cheater themself, lol. whine more.

it's not like sk scores mean much, too late in the round to do anything anyways, there are more bots in the top 100 right now than legit players

and i dun see any form of leadership/brains left, i barely login like 2-3x a day. I assume one of the people rob killed in the last few days was the one that robbed me like all day.

um. thx rob?

get it? rob killed my robber?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, gobble gobble
  • Are you even playing this round? If yes then go and hit the kd while you can before it get killed by the bots, orelse just stfu and gtfo.
  • I hope you enjoy the rest of the round !
    Happy Thanks giving !

"If you can’t feed a hundred people, then just feed one."