Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Panda crying baby

edited November 2015 in General
Well: I think it's not worth it anymore.
You play with 200 bots, suicide to land farm, and wine over you getting hit by a kd half your size??
Hahha that's just sad.

KingofDiamonds (1:11)
Good riddance.
---- Original message received November 18, 15:01:50 from Rami (2:13) ----
>>
>> In that case, I will not play.
>> I hope to get to play this game alone.
>>
>> ---- Original message received November 18, 15:01:08 from KingofDiamonds (1:11) ----
>> >> Now you're dead and the bot will return next round. Enjoy!
>> >>
>> >> ---- Original message received November 18, 14:52:58 from Rami (2:13) ----
>> >> >> Have a nice round !
>> >> >>
>> >> >> ---- Original message received November 18, 14:51:24 from KingofDiamonds (1:11) ----
>> >> >> >> Rip
>> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>>
>>
>>

Comments

• edited November 2015
    I like how he said that the bot will return next round as if that was supposed to deter any further attacks, or actually mean something. The bots are here 99% of the time. There's no more you could possibly do lol.

In short, panda, you're lame. You are the feeling I get when I see kids these days wearing skinny jeans. Wtf is wrong with these kids!? They look SOOOOO gay.

Hashtag#awkward
  • Oh, I forgot, he got rolled by a KD 10 times smaller than him :))
    November 18, 14:04:02 Our brave kingdom KimboValley (2:7) attacked KingofDiamonds (1:11) and conquered 5,305 planets.
    November 18, 14:07:48 Our brave kingdom Rami (2:13) attacked KingofDiamonds (1:11) and conquered 4,536 planets.
  • edited November 2015
    I like how he said that the bot will return next round as if that was supposed to deter any further attacks, or actually mean something. The bots are here 99% of the time. There's no more you could possibly do lol.

In short, panda, you're lame. You are the feeling I get when I see kids these days wearing skinny jeans. Wtf is wrong with these kids!? They look SOOOOO gay.

Hashtag#awkward
    China is a country.
  • Oh he learned how to spell riddance after I corrected him yesterday, good. He thought it was "riddens" :)
  • edited November 2015
    you all know he is a lil cocked cry baby who cant stand up to real competition hence why he has bots and cheats. its as simple as that. his best effort is to cheat his way to the top no surprise there
  • edited November 2015
    no girlfriend
    shitty job
    fat
    short
    small dick
    cant build a decent KD
    Oh... and mumma rode cock to pay the rent...
    Give the guy a break :D
  • November 18, 23:15:29 Our brave kingdom Rami (2:13) attacked KingofDiamonds (1:11) and conquered 4,321 planets.
    killed 27k units :)
  • November 18, 23:15:29 Our brave kingdom Rami (2:13) attacked KingofDiamonds (1:11) and conquered 4,321 planets.
    killed 27k units :)
    Nice hit. Let us know if you die tho lol
  • November 19, 00:38:19 Our brave kingdom SOV (1:17) attacked KingofDiamonds (1:11) and conquered 3,889 planets.

More people are joining the revolution :)
  • i mean... i have never cheated and somehow almost every round i play i end up in top 5 before i get killed
    why cheat?
    rob-o-bot has probably some mother issues, or was raped as a younger child by some black muslims over and over again.
    Otherwise i do not understand his hunger for ruining other players games...
  • Yup, Panda is a shit player.
  • i mean... i have never cheated and somehow almost every round i play i end up in top 5 before i get killed
    why cheat?
    rob-o-bot has probably some mother issues, or was raped as a younger child by some black muslims over and over again.
    Otherwise i do not understand his hunger for ruining other players games...
  • So glad to see people step up and hit that KD!
  • edited November 2015
    I'll be here next round Diamonds I haven't talked with you yet but I'll keep an eye out for ya. I don't trust pfs to form an opinion on anyone but Qwj. I signed up to see what you are doing so you're not just chasing people away at the moment you caught my attention.
  • this man will suck you off if you let him use your bot panda
  • Bahaha

You can't probe Rami (2:13) because they are dead.

Get rekt kid.
  • U r sad ... :)
  • Bahaha

You can't probe Rami (2:13) because they are dead.

Get rekt kid.
    Silly rabbit, dicks are for chicks.
  • U r sad ... :)
  • So this guy has a bot army and he's not even #1? What a puss.
  • OMG.. you should see his KD stats... its one ugly mofo of a build
  • Um, we need stats, I need more lol. Kkthnxbi.
  • All the bots hitting the competition, him farming the bots, and he's still only rank 9?
  • Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: General fork

Planets: 38,324
    Networth: 8,660,661
    Honor: 1,673
    Platinum: 20,937,733
    Power: 0
    Population: 98,608

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 8,276
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 56,015

Tanks: 146,355
    Tactical Fighters: 115,675
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • edited November 2015
    Hah, I've been much bigger without cheating lol I guess that's what 20 minutes a day pays for.
  • Atleast i got to make a picture two days ago, since i was having a bad feeling about going to sleep... I bet noob panda was jealous of someone having all 3 top 1 places without cheating of any kind :D!

News are here:

http://www.upload.ee/files/5341466/gross_empire.txt.html

But you have got to give that mommy-issued rob-o-bot credit - his bot script is awesome, considering the speed his attacks are made.
  • Yeah was good working with ya Gross
  • edited November 2015
    Here comes Peter Cottontail jumping down the bunny trail.
  • You can't probe SOV (1:17) because they are dead.

Another one bites the dust.

Any more noobs want to join the revolution?
    These boys command more respect than you'll ever know.
    These guys can build a far better KD than you could ever hope to.

Why are you here again?