Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Anyone Who Has Made A Multi Army:

Comments

• edited October 2015
    I could be wrong but I always felt Robotomo developed the perfect strategy for this bot infested game. You just show up and toss a few bucks into somebody's paypal and hop onto a top kingdom whenever you feel like it. He was the first one I noticed doing it successfully. As far as SK politics are concerned it is your account and a top finish is a top finish.
  • Tyrsis - all respect to what you've written. Hope you still stop by randomly.
  • Interesting. Tattalgias a Pimp gets his twice by Bullmarkerter... Bullmarkerter gets multied down.
  • PEOPLE ARE STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heehee :D
  • Of course :P
  • Ty, I feel you man. I play this game when I feel like losing a lot of sleep for a good few weeks but these bots just made this shit unplayable. You either sit back in the top 20 hoping you dont get raped or gun for #1 and get bot raped as soon as this fuck nut feels you're a threat.

GG SK, facebook me when this game stops working and some non-biased person makes a clone or the second coming of bcart happens.
  • The last time BCart improved this game it was a huge step backwards in my opinion. I much preferred the original formula that didn't cater to giant run away kingdoms and you could nuke the shit out of them. It kept everyone in check to an extent because no matter how much bs they pulled you could at least kill that son of a bitch in a war. These days you can get into wars where the other side can't do a damn thing. It's so common to skip the guy you are even after and try to cut someone else out. That's not fun. The original was fun mufukaz paid the price for their shit talking every single time if they were dealing with it at an alliance level.
  • WHOA EVERYONE! DT is still alive.
  • I think that BCart hates this game more than anyone.
  • Ty, I feel you man. I play this game when I feel like losing a lot of sleep for a good few weeks but these bots just made this shit unplayable. You either sit back in the top 20 hoping you dont get raped or gun for #1 and get bot raped as soon as this fuck nut feels you're a threat.

GG SK, facebook me when this game stops working and some non-biased person makes a clone or the second coming of bcart happens.
    Last time I got Bcart to pay attention, we got mods, and I got banned, should I try again?
  • Hell, I've met a lot of awesome people on this game over the years and still keep in contact with a few, met my best friend through this game which led me to my current job and future wife (i would have never met her if i didnt move). A lot of fun and ridiculous memories over this place, guess its why I'll probably never stop coming by for a month or two at a time through out every year. I guess thats why I even remotely hold that slither of a hope that it will be revived to some extent, some day.

@bcart thanks for keeping this rusty old relic going this long.
  • Seems like most of us only bother showing up because of some of the players, not for the actual game haha
  • Oh it's definitely the community that is what is worth staying around for.
  • Seems like most of us only bother showing up because of some of the players, not for the actual game haha
    You sum it up pretty well. For me, it's just in my bookmark. I check it once in a while out of habit.
  • how many multies make a multy army?

like, if i make 7 multies, thats not an army, its like a tactical strike squad, correct?
  • how many multies make a multy army?

like, if i make 7 multies, thats not an army, its like a tactical strike squad, correct?
    id say about ~50 is army.

• If LT agrees not to use their bot next round, neither will I. @OmniSK
    Your tomfoolery this round has secured another 3-4 rounds of botting. You killed like 2 LT and a bunch of regular players. You just blind fired into a crowd of innocent people and missed all your targets.
    Your tomfoolery this round has secured another 3-4 rounds of botting. You killed like 2 LT and a bunch of regular players. You just blind fired into a crowd of innocent people and missed all your targets.
    THIS!

Seriously though, if the excuse is given that multis were created because of LT... Then target... LT. Fuckin retard
  • edited October 2015
    If LT agrees not to use their bot next round, neither will I. @OmniSK
    Just like the American Military. :D
    In the words of Tupac "You either ride wit us or collide with us. Its as simple as that with me and my niggaz."
  • tupac got collided pretty hard..
  • tupac got collided pretty hard..
    Just spoke to him he said the weather is great in Cuba
    I LOL'd
    THIS!

Seriously though, if the excuse is given that multis were created because of LT... Then target... LT. Fuckin retard
    Why don't you point them out then faggot.
  • edited October 2015
    If LT agrees not to use their bot next round, neither will I. @OmniSK
    THIS!

Are you kidding me!? I don't know who the fuck they are, and wouldn't it had been smarter to know who your targets were BEFORE pullin the trigger? COME ON, and they say Texans are dumb! What you did was so idiotic, I can't even troll properly, I'm at a complete loss for words. Seriously, you have kingdoms in every god damn sector in the game, and you're telling me that you could not find LT?

#Worst.Multi.Ever
    THIS!

Are you kidding me!? I don't know who the fuck they are, and wouldn't it had been smarter to know who your targets were BEFORE pullin the trigger? COME ON, and they say Texans are dumb! What you did was so idiotic, I can't even troll properly, I'm at a complete loss for words. Seriously, you have kingdoms in every god damn sector in the game, and you're telling me that you could not find LT?

#Worst.Multi.Ever
    I don't have time to manually log into kingdoms and try to identify which ones are LT. I don't spend more then 20 minutes a day on SK. I don't know which kingdoms belong to which people. I just spray everything, which guarantees I get them. If people don't want to die I suggest you PM me your coords before the round starts, then I will avoid your kingdom.
  • I think we should try and support panda
    He could be what we need to make the game straight

Get him to make his multis and kill any identified multis from Lt and other sources

I don't think panda is as bad as other multi owners, he seems diplomatic and atleast is trying to kill Lt.multis and people who use bank farms like zao

He does deserve some credit
  • edited October 2015
    So you're telling me that the multi can't find LT. And we should support the fact that he kills many honest players like US drones kill civilians while trying to find them, all because he only logs in maybe 20 minutes a day?

I'm sorry, but if you're going to play super man and "rid" the game of cheaters, id rather you be more qualified then 20 minutes a day. J/s

The only credit I am going to give him is the fact that I suicided early because of him and am not wasting my time building a KD just so the supposed real "threat" can kill me.

If LT doesn't create massive multis like multi man here, then I'd say leave it to the player base, because if they're that illusive, obviously LT isn't creating anything the player base can't handle.

I delt with LT last round when I combined them all into one alliance. They didnt have hundreds of kingdoms, and I didn't see them using many kingdoms to rid the top 20 out of Newb. In fact, when I was killed for my backstabbing ways, it was the many kds in the universe, not multis. LT isn't as big of a threat as the multi armies are. Period.
  • So you're telling me that the multi can't find LT. And we should support the fact that he kills many honest players like US drones kill civilians while trying to find them, all because he only logs in maybe 20 minutes a day?

I'm sorry, but if you're going to play super man and "rid" the game of cheaters, id rather you be more qualified then 20 minutes a day. J/s

The only credit I am going to give him is the fact that I suicided early because of him and am not wasting my time building a KD just so the supposed real "threat" can kill me.

If LT doesn't create massive multis like multi man here, then I'd say leave it to the player base, because if they're that illusive, obviously LT isn't creating anything the player base can't handle.
    You can suggest whatever you like, but I'm gonna continue to do it my way unless someone can provide me their locations. Like I said earlier, anyone who doesn't want to be killed should PM me coords during newbie mode.
  • edited October 2015
    Nah, I'd rather just not play. Tbh, I can live without SK, and I can live without LT SK clones. If this is your answer to the "problem", then perhaps you should reevaluate what the problem is. Also, if you can only log in 20 minutes a day, what business do you have to combat anything? You don't even have enough time to build 1 single kd, much less a multi army.

Perhaps you should give the script to someone who actually has time to search for LT, not randomly "spray" good players with your toxic jizz.