Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear British people

Comments

• Greatest country in the world gaiz
  • The nobody has to be a redneck hahah
    Im from Jersey shore
  • Ahh that explains it.
  • Also, you guys have the worst selective reading skills I've ever seen
    ditto.
  • Nobody believes you viva. I'm sure the UK requires people to speak English to be on their ships.

And I forgot about you shiney...we had the same job for different branches, I still find that funny.
    I remember you two during the last discussions we have over the launch of F35 trials aboard USS Nimitz.

Thanks for the service and continuing education given to the SK community. You will never know what it is like, unless you serve.

• Also, you guys have reading skills
    thanks
  • Dont start piling in Americans shouting freedom and saying how great your military is haha
    *shouting*America gave the world freedom with a better fighting force than the entire world combined. Your all welcome!
    So... What freedoms of ours were you guys solely responsible for? Have to admit though... You did give us the fear of Muslim terrorists. =D>
    Uhhh history guys!!! History! Fact is it doesn't fucking matter how good any military soldiers are when nukes start dropping
  • edited October 2015

Greatest country in the world gaiz
    This link. Says it all really.
    Majority of Americans have no clue what goes on outside their country... Politically and economically. This is no fault of their own. Home-grown ignorance has been engineered by the governing authorities since the second world war. Learnt from the one man who they sought to eradicate, Adolf Hitler, and fueled by the Cold War, and now, the War on Terrorism.
    Jefferson and his mates would be turning in their graves I'd imagine.
  • ITT: Foreign experts on America.
  • i hate that video. not because i'm nationalistic, but because they use numbers without context that is important to statistics
  • i hate that video. not because i'm nationalistic, but because they use numbers without context that is important to statistics
    Yeah, but it made for great TV. Forget context, make great TV!
  • pretty much
  • That scene is a great introduction to a character and a series.

• Greatest country in the world gaiz
    This link. Says it all really.
    Majority of Americans have no clue what goes on outside their country... Politically and economically. This is no fault of their own. Home-grown ignorance has been engineered by the governing authorities since the second world war. Learnt from the one man who they sought to eradicate, Adolf Hitler, and fueled by the Cold War, and now, the War on Terrorism.
    Jefferson and his mates would be turning in their graves I'd imagine.
    That's because Americans dont give a fuck whats happening outside America. We care about those Kevin Durants and LeBrons coming out next month. I dont give a fuck which countries are starving or which are eating . Most Americans feel like if it aint America it aint shit. We have a world news channel and internet just nobody cares. Russia invading Syria or train bombings in Munich is not news to America. Its other people's problems. What good would knowing about other countries politics and economy serve me? Bitch I got work and my own life going on. I got a bald head.
  • Our military ranges from laughable to insane, it's just too big to define it ad good or bad. When it comes to tach we win easy, but when you out spend the rest of the world, that should be a given. As far as troops go, 1 for 1, it's still Israel. The rest of the world trains to fight and goes to war every now and again. Israel is always at war, and love or hate them, they are still around despite being vastly outnumbered on every border.
    Shooting unarmed kids & bombing women in their sleep isn't war. Without US backing, Isreal wouldn't last 5 minutes. Stop kidding yourself.
  • You clearly are an idiot, but voting viva SL already told me that about you.
  • lol
    Viva hasn't done anything wrong as SL. He is doing a better job than the previous SL. I noticed either you or another player accusing him of having multiple accounts in the past but he denies it & I wouldn't know either way. So long as he does his job as SL, I have no issue with him.
    My point about Isreal also stands. If it is at war constantly, can you tell me who? All it does is displace defenceless families, illegally occupies other people's land & shoots civilians for opposing it. Hardly a real war. My opinion is that you have been swallowing too much Zionist propaganda.
    When most of the general population is so brainwashed on how great it is, its no surprise people from the outside know more :-))
  • yup, retarded. moving on
  • Most I know complain about how shitty America is. But then again, you guys are the experts on what we think and talk about..
  • Most I know complain about how shitty America is. But then again, you guys are the experts on what we think and talk about..
    Now they get it
  • But why constantly bring it up? lol

Jealous of all the attention? ;)
    Not an expert mate... Just take notice whats happening in the rest of the world, as well as my own country.... You should try it sometime.
    Well at least start by paying attention to what's happening in your own country till you get the hang of it .
  • Stop being condescending, read, then try again.
  • In all honesty, when I think of other places like London, Berlin, Amsterdam, etc. I think of a tourist attraction. It's as if I were to come visit there, and your people are to cater to my every whim.
  • You'll have to excuse Rohan, he lives nowhere near a tourist attraction in the US.
  • edited October 2015
    Well, the US is doing a good job standing up to China atm. Someone had to do it so they deserve credit for having the balls to send that frigate to the Spratly Islands.
  • You'll have to excuse Rohan, he lives nowhere near a tourist attraction in the US.
    This is true. Houston isn't really a tourist attraction. I do live near the Alamo, and I can tell you, people cater to my every whim there :P
  • Well, the US is doing a good job standing up to China atm. Someone had to do it so they deserve credit for having the balls to send that frigate to the Spratly Islands.
    the only credit the US has it gets from China :D
  • fuck you all USA is the best