Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 Old Friends & 5 Old Enemies you miss.

Comments

• geez, i bookmark this thread.
    #truth
  • Always surprised to see the same people here when I check in. How small has the player base gotten?
    are you still running away from spiders on hwy 69?
  • I miss mages :(

FINALLY! !!!!
  • I miss LadyAshnod!

Oh wait idont hehehehueheheueheeueheuehueeuheuehueheu
  • I miss LadyAshnod!

ah, you break the " i miss mages"...
  • I miss LadyAshnod!

ah, you break the " i miss mages"...
    I like to break stuff :D
  • I miss Psy, CleftAsunder and Moogle :(
    Clef, miss that guy lol
  • I waana fux shit up
    Amog!
  • hi kevin hi sci hi everyone else
  • Oh look at Helms showing up unannounced.
  • I was surprised at how long I played before I realized he was the other Lotr toon on this bitch.

Sup bro :P
  • Aw I thought this was such a neat thread but it honestly makes me feel sad that some of you guys have had it rough over the last few decades. I have really fond memories of everyone :)

Friends: All of you because we all had our own interesting personalities that contributed to the whole group to make SK General as fun as it was :)

Enemies: Just the ones that got a little too creepy and chose to cross the line into actually stalking other SKers and etc etc
  • Ah the Brets!
  • Aw I thought this was such a neat thread but it honestly makes me feel sad that some of you guys have had it rough over the last few decades. I have really fond memories of everyone :)

Friends: All of you because we all had our own interesting personalities that contributed to the whole group to make SK General as fun as it was :)

Enemies: Just the ones that got a little too creepy and chose to cross the line into actually stalking other SKers and etc etc
    Like Lady Ashnod, I've been stalking here for months now. In fact, I'm stalking her right NOW!

Like Lady Ashnod, I've been stalking here for months now. In fact, I'm stalking her right NOW!
    I was wondering who was trolling me?

* here here...i know you were just following the cookies *
  • Thank you lady, I was wondering where you went, the forums were not the same :(
  • Viva La Source :)

Still alive.
  • Hell yeah, sup Val!
  • If i still remember this game it means it marked me :)

Friends... that i hope to re-encounter:

WhiteCity_xZXx
    Saha Pleasures
    Cuddler
    Guardia
    Roberto Tomatoes
    SesshoumaruSK
    kissahbluefish

and most of all, Luna !

Enemies ... don't think i can name any right now.
  • Just sign up, you'll find Rob 200x
  • Hell yeah, sup Val!
    Working my ass of in RL :)

Just wrote in SK and was suprised to still see this game exists. Had really fun times playing this game.

How many active players still playing?
  • Well, if you count Pandas Bots, about 300 lol.
  • Well, if you count Pandas Bots, about 300 lol.
    301 If i sign up anytime soon.
  • Good topic! Many names i recognize :)