Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Average Penis Size

edited October 2015 in General
Hey fellas,

I was curious the other night how my old fella stacked up against the world.

According to this article here from this year (http://news.sciencemag.org/biology/2015/03/how-big-average-penis), recent tests showed that race plays no part in penis size. The only part of a person that affects size is apparently heigh, even then it is minor.

They say that the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) long. On measuring my penis I found it to be roughly 6.5inches.

Other sources i've found seem to say that 6.5 is average but they weren't as extensively researched as the first news article?

So I suppose what I want to know is, am I average or above average?

Comments

• your rod is nimble
  • you know when someone keeps claiming about wanting to hit hot girls, excessively calls girls sexy, and how bad they want to hit that...but in the end, that dude is gay?

same pattern of behavior...
  • Your above average mate.

I've read similar things at average is around 5 inches

Remember this takes in the world's average
    Certain people like Japanese and Chinese have cocks around 4 inches

Black people are over 6

• There is viva, showing a complete lack of reading comprehension
  • Gay ass thread, fags.
  • Big enough to turn the channel without the remote while sitting on the couch. #ThugLife
  • smart phone remote app eh
  • Back in my active forum days I almost took a picture of my cock to post up. Really didn't giv the a Fuck back then.
  • Back in my active forum days I almost took a picture of my cock to post up. Really didn't giv the a Fuck back then.
    you can say this now, but there is no proof...
    i'm content without seeing any proof.
    pls only pm it to arachnid. don't post in forums. kthx
    i'm content without seeing any proof.
    pls only pm it to arachnid. don't post in forums. kthx
  • sadly... i'm chinese in ethic, mine is really short lol. embarassing. still rmb'd when i was living in Auckland, while going to get laid for the first time with a white chick, i was so afraid to take off my pants. lol. cause my head would be thinking damn she'd definitely laugh and get turned off! lol. anyway i spent half my life being angry with the big guy up there... "he's is definitely unfair." lol.. just kidding.

i
  • we should all post our dicks for comparison, you first, Arachnid
  • we should all post our dicks for comparison, you first, Arachnid
    Gay
  • Hmm, I'm proud of my junk, I say we all create random of accounts, post our junk, get banned, then come back on our regs like... Wtf wiz THAT?
  • i have to find another research topic: Penis size...LOL
  • i'm 6 inches
  • Sup helms, I've gotta bigger dick then you.
  • edited October 2015
    i have to find another research topic: Penis size...LOL
    Maybe you could find out the correlation between the cock size of fair players vs. multi/bot runners. I theorise, it would be inversely proportional to the amount of KD's they control

• If they run multis then they ARE a cock.
  • edited November 2015

Say want you want about my cock. I don't give a cluck.
  • Thats a nice cock
  • I'm black and my cock is 11 inches bro
  • Omg he's black!!

* negative stereotypical stare *
  • edited November 2015

Hands on cock
This discussion has been closed.