Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If xLTx makes a 100% sk clone will you play it?

13»

Comments

• Yo Dan... howzya scouzer?
  • Whats up my old mate, you still playing?

Signed into aim a few times but that shit is stone cold dead.
  • edited October 2015
    last time played was 2012 mate.... just decided to have a look again. Started late.
    Damn.. this game is only gettin worse
    PM with with your KD... Need some of that good ol' scouser lovin ;)
  • Well if you want some source code to get started from I have the last remaining copy of Space Colony X I think here somewhere. It was an open source browser game with a lot of features found in SK. Granted it was written in mixture of perl (front end) and then the backend tick script was written in C (iirc). If you all want a copy I'll see if I can dig it up and put on Google Drive or something....
  • the only reason y we'd create a new sk is to get rid of the multis and cheaters.

i dun understand how LT creating a clone does any of that.....
    LT should create a clone and go play it so we can finally 20 years later have the game back. That would be swell.
  • the only reason y we'd create a new sk is to get rid of the multis and cheaters.

LT should create a clone and go play it so we can finally 20 years later have the game back. That would be swell.

• edited October 2015
  • but who polices the police?
  • edited October 2015
    They have been pulling people off of this server and onto their own games that are destined to fail for a very long time. Each time people realize exactly what nimrod just pointed out, they can not be trusted. They will cheat on their own server. It's just what they do.

http://www.allaboutfrogs.org/stories/scorpion.html
  • I read that he made $66 a day, that the domain was worth $24,000...

The clone, I'd give it a go.
    That's not bad for something you never pay attention to
    i'm kind of not paying attention to...update me?