Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear British people

Comments

• Lets be honest here. The Americans and Aussies all came from the UK so its all thanks to us.

Also the North Koreans are all mouth.
  • Lets be honest here. The Americans and Aussies all came from the UK so its all thanks to us.

Also the North Koreans are all mouth.
    hey mate come on aim more

unless you blocked me you fag

• I dont have it but signed into aim express a few times but shits dead haha. Like 3 people online
  • Yeah it's defo dead. Just been meaning to see how your gig is going.

I'll send a msg on here tomorrow when I get some time. Enjoy
  • ill sign back in when i get home later
  • Reflecting back on my previous statement... navy's are kind of dying out as far as importance goes. Not to say that they are not important still, just not nearly as much.
    You must not know what percentage of the planet is water. Navy is everything. Control the water conttol the planet.
  • Reflecting back on my previous statement... navy's are kind of dying out as far as importance goes. Not to say that they are not important still, just not nearly as much.
    You must not know what percentage of the planet is water. Navy is everything. Control the water conttol the planet.</blockquote

The guys a baboon and clueless

You must not know what percentage of the planet is water. Navy is everything. Control the water conttol the planet.
    1. You can't control the ocean, it's too vast. Your points contradict themselves.
    2. We can fly much faster than we can "sail".
    3. Aircraft are getting bigger and more fuel efficient all the time.
    4. It's much easier to hit a ship from the air, than a plane from the sea.
    1. You can't control the ocean, it's too vast. Your points contradict themselves.
    You don't have to control the ocean, just key points.. It's still both faster and more efficient to refuel from an air carrier, is it not?

• You arent thinking of subs Azalieo such as the trident system which is able to deliver MIRVs with nuclear warheads all over the planet and much harder to detect than planes.
  • Aircraft carriers also what allows planes to get closer to enermy
    Save feel and return and fly back quicker and safer and have phalanx cover
  • Subs are the most important. We've got nuclear subs on the edge of key points like Russia, and they do us. That's where the true power lies ;)
    1. America currently controls the oceans.
    2. The planes take off from ships.
    3.See #2
    4.See #3
  • 99.9% of import/export is done by water. When America says you can no longer trade it cripples countries economies. Ask Cuba.
  • America does not control the oceans, at all. you are a silly bitch if you think that even for a moment.
    not all planes take off from ships, in fact. most actually dont, as taking off over water is more dangerous than land (if you dont know why, you do not belong in this discussion)
    you also cannot launch most cargo ships from sea, because they are too fucking big

and anything you can say about subs you can also say about ICBMs fired from space. so yes, as i said, the navy is still important, but its not the be all end all it was for centuries before.
  • edited October 2015
    America does not control the oceans, at all. you are a silly bitch if you think that even for a moment.
    not all planes take off from ships, in fact. most actually dont, as taking off over water is more dangerous than land (if you dont know why, you do not belong in this discussion)
    you also cannot launch most cargo ships from sea, because they are too fucking big

and anything you can say about subs you can also say about ICBMs fired from space. so yes, as i said, the navy is still important, but its not the be all end all it was for centuries before.

If America doest control the ocean who does? Why does America issue trade embargoes and close ports in other countries? Why is there an American naval base on every continent? No other country is allowed to have their navy in the Atlantic or Pacific ocean these are facts . America calls all the shots in the ocean seems like America currently has the oceans under control.
  • edited October 2015
  • America does not control the oceans, at all. you are a silly bitch if you think that even for a moment.

oh yea, America has space too. ;x
  • America own the oceans hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Is this really what some of the American public believes? wow

Also America doesnt stop other countries trading and cripple their economies. It puts embargos on them and stops them trading WITH AMERICA. It cant stop them trading with other countries.

Luckily it is part of a huge allied group that sticks together and the decision to embargo is taken between all of them hence they all limit/stop trade.

The arrogance in that statement is amazing haha.
  • so yes, as i said, the navy is still important, but its not the be all end all it was for centuries before.
    I don't know why people aren't grasping this.
  • ..... The arrogance in that statement is amazing haha.
    It's amazing... but not surprising. The USA gov are masters at home-grown propaganda and keeping their masses ignorant.

Also America doesnt stop other countries trading and cripple their economies. It puts embargos on them and stops them trading WITH AMERICA. It cant stop them trading with other countries.

Luckily it is part of a huge allied group that sticks together and the decision to embargo is taken between all of them hence they all limit/stop trade.

sure "allies", if you as an "ally" don't follow the world's police, you get the same embargo put on your country, just for refusing to put up an embargo...
    as one of the main five countries of the UN of where it cannot be removed it has substantial power over the other members that can be removed.

and the United States is one of the biggest economies in the world (thank god it isn't #1 anymore), this allows it to CRIPPLE other economies by refusing to let their companies do business with that particular country. if you are an US company you are not allowed to do business with an embargo, even if it is their daughter company in france for example.

if you think that the US cannot cripple a countries economy, than you are very naieve. the only economies it cannot cripple is Russia's and the EU's (the whole reason why the EU exists is because of the US's powertripping over the world and even back then they saw the danger of it.) and China's economy, China's export are mostly going to the US, but if the US does that, China kills their currency as well and then they break down
  • So many states have the nuke.. if you're still arguing about military strength you're a damn neanderthal. Tbh, the US was the first to have the ice nine, and it let you guys have some of it. The dick-sizing is honestly pointless.

sure "allies", if you as an "ally" don't follow the world's police, you get the same embargo put on your country, just for refusing to put up an embargo...
    as one of the main five countries of the UN of where it cannot be removed it has substantial power over the other members that can be removed.

and the United States is one of the biggest economies in the world (thank god it isn't #1 anymore), this allows it to CRIPPLE other economies by refusing to let their companies do business with that particular country. if you are an US company you are not allowed to do business with an embargo, even if it is their daughter company in france for example.

if you think that the US cannot cripple a countries economy, than you are very naieve. the only economies it cannot cripple is Russia's and the EU's (the whole reason why the EU exists is because of the US's powertripping over the world and even back then they saw the danger of it.) and China's economy, China's export are mostly going to the US, but if the US does that, China kills their currency as well and then they break down

So are China, France, Russia and UK. The UN decides on the embargos, you and the other guy make it sound like USA just boots the door in and tells them NOBODY TRADES TO XXX

The other guy actually made it sound like he thinks USA can stop other countries trading with totally random other countries hahah.

So basically you are saying besides the whole of Europe, Russia and China etc the USA can cripple some developing countries? Nice

• One economy crippling another has nothing to do with navel power
  • One economy crippling another has nothing to do with navel power
    I don't know... my belly button is very strong.
  • Right

Yes countries can give embargos and cripple growth of voted

But any government can do that

If the USA give and embargo to China ( one of the world's biggest distribution company's)
    It would not only hurt the Chinese.it would hurt the Americans more!!!!!!!

Because the exported materials would not come in for cheap and the goods would need to he sourced from else where which 100% would be more expensive thus hurting your economy and hitting people in the pocket.

Also the Vladimir Putin embargo

Yes it hurt Russia but if any one thinks it never hurt the world aswell then they are fucking delimited

Oil prices went up
    Vladimir Putin cut the pipes off, he did that and not the embargo , if Putin wanted to he could cut off all supplies of natural resources from that area and in many years from now he would have every one by the balls and could sell these resources for huge amounts.

These are the facts

Most powerful armies

1) Chinese
    2) RUSSIANS , NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO INVADE DUE TO LAND SIZE AND TEMPERATURE
    3) THE US for equipment reasons and population ( but have the shits military 1 v 1 which I know because I spent time on American warships and they admit they aren't the best)
  • Don't get me wrong I like the yanks as they speak English and I like all English speaking countries
    However the yanks are bullies who make war for oil but when it comes to the crunch they dare not attack nations who will p a stern fight

It's basically what a bully would do in school
  • Like you would know what happens in a school...