Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So...we got any Irish folk in here?

edited October 2015 in General
Its about that brazillian guy who went crazy inside a plane, bit someone then died...

Irish Walking Dead...

Comments

• I'm about a 5th Irish, but I'll bite you just the same ;)
  • My Nan's maiden name was an Irish name..

that's about it.
  • Kes and neal are Micks
  • I have successfully traced my linage to Ireland, coming to America on the Brig Flora in 1670 something, first member of my surname (first time it was used as a first name) was 1130. They owned Castlemartian.
  • edited October 2015
    damn Irish... everywhere but their own country
    Like New Zealanders
  • We brought them here as slaves :P
  • As far as I can tell most white people have a little Irish in them.
  • 3/4 Irish.
  • That is because the Irish will fuck anything. Half the world us part Irish because they are sluts.
  • seems he had 800pounds(?) of cocaine in his stomach...

irish news are hiding the truth, zombie virus is spreading throughout europe at this very moment...
  • Sounds like normal Irish behaviour tbf
  • Yup Very Normal for us Irish
  • edited October 2015
    Haha Kes
  • seems he had 800pounds(?) of cocaine in his stomach...

irish news are hiding the truth, zombie virus is spreading throughout europe at this very moment...
    That seems like a little much..

• edited October 2015
    That is because the Irish will fuck anything. Half the world us part Irish because they are sluts.
    They were shipped around the world as slaves and bred with Africans to increase their value. Irish were sold much cheaper. Most every race had people who were a slave at some point but the Irish can take some serious crap. You can put them into the worst situations and they'll thrive. They are also unruly and will sow dissent.
  • I can't fuck Irish, like full blown red hair up an down stairs, I just can't do it, she's gotta dye that shit.
  • I can't fuck Irish, like full blown red hair up an down stairs, I just can't do it, she's gotta dye that shit.
    well, irish caths went around it by going after those who dont have hair down there yet...
  • The pale skin, the freckles!

How have I not offended anyone yet?!

Nobody is offended by your lack of appreciation for the best looking women in the world. That's your loss, not ours

• Personally I hope every one of you hates redheads, more for me

Nobody is offended by your lack of appreciation for the best looking women in the world. That's your loss, not ours

I fully agree.. Irish women are beautiful indeed.
    mná na hÉireann álainn
  • Which translates to: get your ass back in the kitchen an make me a sandwich.
  • edited October 2015
    Amy pond is there <3

google says she's not irish though
  • I like how the majority of that list is trying their damnedest not to look irish!
  • They probably aren't irish.