Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTENTION TWITTER USERS!

Comments

• edited October 2015

Apologies to anyone asked to contact me regarding a game called Star Kingdoms. I do not and have not ever had anything to do with it.

— Brian Wiebe (@Brian_Wiebe) 15. lokakuuta 2015

LOL
  • All of you need to be respectful. None of this you're a liar bullshit. What you're doing is more personal then anything else. If you expect any positive change, don't act like an ass. The odds of him choosing us over other stuff he is doing, I'd say the odds are slim.

Again, be respectful.
  • edited October 2015
    Mages, what y'all are doing is a personal jab at him. If there is ANYTHING I've learned about cart, he does not respond well to what y'all are doing. Don't ruin it for everyone posting his stuff up and tryin to make him look like a fool. It won't end well.

Sure act like a community, but since when does making the admin look like an ass accomplish anything? Especially to many more who know him.
  • edited October 2015
    Js bro, threats, and other nonsense doesn't accomplish anything. Sure, spam him up, but I'd do it in a way which annoys him, not makes him look foolish or whatever. Peaceful resistance!

Hell, I'd post SK memes to his Twitter or other bullshit, that would at least make him laugh.
  • LEAVE BRIAN ALONE!
  • "Apologies to anyone asked to contact me regarding a game called Star Kingdoms. I do not and have not ever had anything to do with it."

XD
  • wrong brian? LOLOLOLOL
  • lol "let us build your business a mobile app"
  • That one is definitely him, his puzzle game

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/3748/introducing-puzzle-command

website says made by hutz media haha
  • wrong brian? LOLOLOLOL
    Last time I follow Mages' lead... Spent all day doing that crap
  • that poor brian
  • Mages says he tracked him down through email addresses to get to that twitter. I'm not sure it's so fake so much as he is lying.
  • Registrant Name: Bryan Wiebe
    Registrant Organization: BSG Online Games
    Registrant Street: 1115 King St
    Registrant City: Penticton
    Registrant State/Province: British Columbia
    Registrant Postal Code: V2A 4S8
    Registrant Country: Canada
    Registrant Phone: 2504939414
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: [email protected]
    Registry Admin ID:

Theres a phone number so someone call him and pretend to ask him about hockey stuff and then inbetween start talking about "i heard some crap is goign on with your old game called starkingdoms whats that all about" anyone cares to try this out?
  • You are blocked from following @Brian_Wiebe and viewing @Brian_Wiebe's Tweets. Learn more
  • Domain Name: STARKINGDOMS.COM
    Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
    Registrant Name: *******Bryan Wiebe*******
  • If you really want to get to brian, start messing with his hockey teams. He dosent care about anything close to as much as hockey
  • So, just pointing out that Brian (twitter) and Bryan (domain registrant) are spelled differently.
  • So, just pointing out that Brian (twitter) and Bryan (domain registrant) are spelled differently.
    Get in line bro, I pointed it out first!
    Get in line bro, I pointed it out first!
    Only skimming the thread has betrayed me and made me an echo. Curses!

• Hahaha! That is hilarious! Good job harassing some random guy.
    =)
  • All of you need to be respectful. None of this you're a liar bullshit. What you're doing is more personal then anything else. If you expect any positive change, don't act like an ass. The odds of him choosing us over other stuff he is doing, I'd say the odds are slim.

Again, be respectful.
    this
  • "

Michael Ray MyRick 2 @GeneralMyRick
    Oct 18
    @Brian_Wiebe sir, get rid of the multis on sk! I've played your game for 14 years, pretty please!?

Brian Wiebe
    @Brian_Wiebe
    Oct 18

@GeneralMyRick Not me, I've never had anything to do with it. Please pass on the word."
    =)
    OMG ...you SK trolls...

• edited October 2015
    sec
  • Brian Wiebe ‏@Brian_Wiebe 1d1 day ago
    How I did on Twitter this week: 6 New Followers, 4 Mentions, 891 Mention Reach, 9 Retweets. How'd your week go? via http://sumall.com/myweek

weird you think we'd have impacted this more
  • edited November 2015
    BCarts real phone number is plastered all over his website. Just give him a call.

• He's going to be pissed off now and troll us exponentially next round bonus :(
  • double income for all those who called him =))