Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Indulge my curiousity

2»

Comments

• Rohan is a hoe.

Shortened version for lazy people:

Rohan=hoe

:-L
  • Shorter

Rohoe
  • Rohan is a hoe.

Shortened version for lazy people:

Rohan=hoe

:-L
    Shorter

Rohoe
  • Hoehan Castle
  • Lol, My first round was g7b v1.0

And yes, I was on dial up, but none of that matters. You want to come back years later and "pull rank" or seniority? I've got better things to do lo.
  • Lol, My first round was g7b v1.0

And yes, I was on dial up, but none of that matters. You want to come back years later and "pull rank" or seniority? I've got better things to do lo.
    well it could be that you were just soo poor you could only afford dial up? :D

• edited October 2015
    Actually, when I first started playing, we lived in a subdivision that offered nothing else, so it was dial up rofl, I was 14-15ish when I fist started, I'm 28 now :P
  • i had dial up till i moved away to go to school. my parents are still on dial up only other option is satellite and for the price its not worth it.
  • Actually, when I first started playing, we lived in a subdivision that offered nothing else, so it was dial up rofl, I was 14-15ish when I fist started, I'm 28 now :P
    we had cable (though shitty, like 1 or 2mbps, when i was 10, and that was 15 years ago, maybe even had it a little bit earlier, we had to get a new pc just for it to be able to work :D haha
    i had dial up till i moved away to go to school. my parents are still on dial up only other option is satellite and for the price its not worth it.
    USA USA USA USA USA :D
  • I'm with the guys that played on dial up. I came in about 16 years ago for beta 2. Played solid for a while then I've been in and out a few times.

It definitely needs changing to keep up with the times. Take away grouping. That was originally done so friends could guarantee same sector and eliminate stacking that used to happen where people would create multiple kingdoms and then just play the one that landed in the sector they wanted to be in.

Right now it seems pointless having 20 sector slots and only 3/4 active kingdoms in those sectors. We don't need a galaxy 2 in theory. Only problem is galaxy 2 opens to accommodate the number of sign ups. Wouldn't happen if multis didn't spam the game with 100 odd kingdoms. Ban same ip sign ups and at least make it harder for them. Make same ip auto-red and delete kingdom.
  • good story bro
  • Based on your story I've played for longer ya Goddamn n00b. Go back to n00bsville!
  • OMGERD!! I's ain't got laid in 16 years!
    What was the alliance sector cap in beta2? Mr. I'm older then everyone.

• Actually, when I first started playing, we lived in a subdivision that offered nothing else, so it was dial up rofl, I was 14-15ish when I fist started, I'm 28 now :P
    we had cable (though shitty, like 1 or 2mbps, when i was 10, and that was 15 years ago, maybe even had it a little bit earlier, we had to get a new pc just for it to be able to work :D haha
    i had dial up till i moved away to go to school. my parents are still on dial up only other option is satellite and for the price its not worth it.

sadly this is canada. We have equally as shitty internet and even worst cellphone plan then the usa

sadly this is canada. We have equally as shitty internet and even worst cellphone plan then the usa

CND CND CND CND CND :D

but seriously, belgium has 36 dial up "users" left :p
    http://www.myce.com/news/belgium-has-36-dial-up-internet-users-left-70577/
    and i live in the country side, rocking 250mbps down and 15mpbs up @€70/m
    and i actually reach this speed with the cable connection (so not ADSL :) )
  • OMGERD!! I's ain't got laid in 16 years!
    What was the alliance sector cap in beta2? Mr. I'm older then everyone.

• Incorrect, when SK started, there was no cap. :P
  • There was a cap. Most alliances said anyone but Rohan could join because he's a window-licking drooling spaznugget.
  • I remember no cap in V1 then it was 40

Was there a small period where it was 50 before that? seems to ring a bell.
  • I remember no cap in V1 then it was 40

Was there a small period where it was 50 before that? seems to ring a bell.
    i thought it was 80 at one point, and close after that 40 (then most alliances had sister alliances)
  • I wanna say the cap started at 50 but I honestly don't know, I was around at 40
  • edited October 2015
    Sup psy btw you arrrrrrrrl bastard :D
    Gettin arrrrrlder mate... and back here. So definitely not gettin any wiser :)
  • Incorrect, when SK started, there was no cap. :P
    That's what I was about to say. There was no cap the first couple rounds and then was 40 sectors per alliance. Then you got massive blocs of alliances like DFWD etc..
  • I played sk on dialup.. fuck that was so long ago
    i did too. but i was a noob and had no idea what i was doing.
  • edited October 2015
    Suiciders were free land in 2001-2004, my active years.

...something happened...some reasons...

I came back in 2014. Apparently, you have to limit your hits. Time have change.

• I played sk on dialup.. fuck that was so long ago
    I hate it when there is incoming call, and I'm trying to hit an inactive. Internet dropped!
  • It is pretty obvious why hitting a suicider 4x shouldnt be allowed now, do people really get surprised by this?