Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unreliable

edited September 2015 in General
Just finished doctor who season 5! On my way to season 6

Feeling excited, at Brazil.

Comments

• There are a lot more than 6 seasons?

• there's 35-40 seasons lol
  • Is there another season of GoThrones coming out this year? I can't find shit about it =/
  • Is there another season of GoThrones coming out this year? I can't find shit about it =/
    Season 6 of Game of Thrones was formally commissioned by HBO on 8 April 2014, following a substantial increase in audience figures between the third and fourth seasons. The fifth and sixth seasons were commissioned simultaneously, the first time HBO has done so for a major drama series.

The season consists of ten episodes. It began filming in July 2015 and will conclude late into the year.[2] David Benioff and D.B. Weiss return as executive producers and showrunners for both seasons five and six, having signed a new two-year contract with HBO in early 2014.

The season is expected to premiere in Spring 2016.

Season 6 will be based on the hitherto unreleased sixth novel of the A Song of Ice and Fire book series, The Winds of Winter, along with a significant amount of leftover material from the fourth and fifth books, A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons, which run concurrently but follow different sets of characters.

---

Google knows everything.
  • too addicted! last episode of season 6
    there's 35-40 seasons lol
    i started from the 2005 series...so i guess its like i started from season 34? :P
  • thats the right place to start at unless you are a diehard fan.
  • Ah I remember these feels