Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 Old Friends & 5 Old Enemies you miss.

Comments

• Friends:
    Ben
    Raven
    Sixpackistan
    Chloe
    Bedrock
    Roberto
    Shalolin dynasty
    Girl who ran Affinity

Enemies
    Mindstorm
    Bcart
    Eddie
    Victus
    Well the sixpackistan still lives. dident think i would be remembered after 10+ years
  • Man I'm like the fat kid that no one picks for softball. :P

Friends:
    Tankwolf
    Lance
    MountEverest
    Lukeland
    Shrooms
    Bedrock

Enemies:
    Omni
    Westas
    Cephalon (Alan)
    Forlon Hope
    Sephiroth (sorta?)

Yearly post quota met. Glad to see this game is still going (barely :P). Happy playing people.
  • edited September 2015
    First one to reply<^> all you bitches!

Sup FTB!

Btw, shrooms may still play, I grouped with him on s2 not too long ago, motherfucker is SICK! Lol
  • edited September 2015
    Friends:
    Ben
    Raven
    Sixpackistan
    Chloe
    Bedrock
    Roberto
    Shalolin dynasty
    Girl who ran Affinity

Enemies
    Mindstorm
    Bcart
    Eddie
    Victus
    Well the sixpackistan still lives. dident think i would be remembered after 10+ years
    SIXPACK!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Bro mofo!!! Holy shit bro! Miss your ass! Glad to see you're still alive!
  • Ah the good ole days :)

• its funny to see the old folk checking in still, suprised they havent signed up for one last go.... I ddit hat 2 years ago :(
  • Silly Flames...we'll never let you go.
  • Ah the good ole days :)

AHHHH KINGDOMGASM!! Sup Jsin!
    you guys take more than my ex wives from me :(
    you guys take more than my ex wives from me :(
    :)
  • six pack, pro, rohan, Essence/flazer...all we're missing is Casp, Raven, Sval, Blood, Random and we got most of the old Source leadership here lol
  • I'm not even Saucian and I know you left off Muko
  • "most" there's at least 3 more I can't remember besides Muko.
  • Archangel is one :)
  • Yeah, I'm just saying even as an outsider I knew one of them. :p
  • Muko...
    Archangel is one :)
    Those where around in the early source days, but eventually quit shortly after.
  • I just remember giving Muko grief for helping Source
  • you guys let rohan lead something?
  • I never did. Why I was never a saucian.
  • Hi Rock!

Friends (long list, essentially anyone who played actively for Zamo or Porphirius):
    Number 1: Saha Pleasures (has anyone heard from him in the last 10 years? He just vanished in the middle of the round from both SK and Hattrick, when he was AL. Always kinda wondered what happened. Anyone know if he's at least alive?)
    - SesshoumaruSK
    - Roberto Tomatoes
    - Marciykz
    yuvalzx, gratask, khpltmo, kissahbluefish, lunaqstella, fusorman, MrInferno, Ragen(piccolo443101), kcidozer, killa confuzion, cleftasunder I could probably list 20+ other names if I had my old AIM friends list handy.

Enemies:
    I wouldn't really call them enemies, I didn't talk to a lot of people outside Zx and Fenris, so any enemies I had were one-sided, and I wasn't a strong enough player to expect to be on their radar.
    Holy hell someone remembered me :o
  • Hi Rock!

Friends (long list, essentially anyone who played actively for Zamo or Porphirius):
    Number 1: Saha Pleasures (has anyone heard from him in the last 10 years? He just vanished in the middle of the round from both SK and Hattrick, when he was AL. Always kinda wondered what happened. Anyone know if he's at least alive?)
    - SesshoumaruSK
    - Roberto Tomatoes
    - Marciykz
    yuvalzx, gratask, khpltmo, kissahbluefish, lunaqstella, fusorman, MrInferno, Ragen(piccolo443101), kcidozer, killa confuzion, cleftasunder I could probably list 20+ other names if I had my old AIM friends list handy.

Enemies:
    I wouldn't really call them enemies, I didn't talk to a lot of people outside Zx and Fenris, so any enemies I had were one-sided, and I wasn't a strong enough player to expect to be on their radar.
    Oh man, those were some really old good times. I miss Zamo so much.
  • Hi Rock!

- SesshoumaruSK
    - Roberto Tomatoes
    - Marciykz

Enemies:
    Oh man, those were some really old good times. I miss Zamo so much.
    So do I. Was a great time. :(
  • Man I'm like the fat kid that no one picks for softball. :P

Friends:
    Tankwolf
    Lance
    MountEverest
    Lukeland
    Shrooms
    Bedrock

Enemies:
    Omni
    Westas
    Cephalon (Alan)
    Forlon Hope
    Sephiroth (sorta?)

Yearly post quota met. Glad to see this game is still going (barely :P). Happy playing people.

i'm touched that the great ftb remembered me, but you could've at least spelt my name right :p
  • Friend: Persona
    Enemy: Persona
  • OMG!! Persona!!!
  • Always surprised to see the same people here when I check in. How small has the player base gotten?
  • Always surprised to see the same people here when I check in. How small has the player base gotten?
    the only ones left are the ones who post on the forums.
  • Nuh uh...some don't post and play and some don't play and post.