Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multis got their first kill.

Comments

• no we dont run bankfarms, because if we would our nw wouldnt be so low all round, that digimonland might be chefgregs or some other crew that hates you, i myself was robbing that digimon land at round start, he went semi inactive after few top kds were trashed, strawbery boy reminds anything? he was the only bankfarmer this round
    Lmao we don't cheat or we wouldn't suck so bad. That's the best you've got, really wanadoo? Hahahaha
  • HAHAHAHA

the story:
    "wankers chat"

arachnid- oh shit guys they found me and fucked my pop, you better start converting and i run to pf and cry the fuck out of my eyes, that they hit a legit kd.

darius-omg fuck converting now, stall them as much as you can, its gods order!

ingerasum-i knew it!

conclusion*
    arachnid nice try acting like a little hurt bitch, but you wount get oscar for your acting.
    And to those two rr's finally we smoked all your pop farms so goodluck in the future, or are you started converting cause you finally want to go to sleep atleast 4 hours a day?
    Hahah look at this fucking idiot. This is the face of lt omni. This is who represents you assclowns
  • NOt that it matters much now, but the bankfarm i revealed earlier this round (digimonland 1.10) belongs to LT
    He has been trying to get intel along with the multies (same timings)
    He also magically knew to rob me when I was storing cash. It was a bank farm now it's a huge probe farm and the only one with enough to break my land :)
  • Everyone was hunting LT before any of this even started. Apparently cheating is not as bad as playing for same goal with 5-6 friends.
    There's 10 of you. Lt is approx 10% of the universe and you want sympathy? My kd got kted in the first 4 days lol
  • bringing 10 players who dont ever play for alliance in game where there is less than 100 real players is kinda meh...and if you expect normal players to just watch themselves destroy each other while LT KDs are untouched from war is just farfetched.
  • bringing 10 players who dont ever play for alliance in game where there is less than 100 real players is kinda meh...and if you expect normal players to just watch themselves destroy each other while LT KDs are untouched from war is just farfetched.
    lets not forget, these 10 also bring another 20 multis that definitely do not play for their alliance

• increasing
  • no we dont run bankfarms, because if we would our nw wouldnt be so low all round, that digimonland might be chefgregs or some other crew that hates you, i myself was robbing that digimon land at round start, he went semi inactive after few top kds were trashed, strawbery boy reminds anything? he was the only bankfarmer this round

Me and my crew do not cheat, we lead in hof m die early ... Ask Mary, she'll vouch for me, I work 60 hours a week running a busy restaurant... one bsg, one kd... 1 and I fucking repeat ONE kd is borderline too much fucking time on a game! Anyone in my sector can see I didn't hit Fridays til Monday b4 my kt... I work, I hit the gym, go on dates, go scalloping, fishing and diving... sk Is of little importance to me

Me and my crew do not cheat, we lead in hof m die early ... Ask Mary, she'll vouch for me, I work 60 hours a week running a busy restaurant... one bsg, one kd... 1 and I fucking repeat ONE kd is borderline too much fucking time on a game! Anyone in my sector can see I didn't hit Fridays til Monday b4 my kt... I work, I hit the gym, go on dates, go scalloping, fishing and diving... sk Is of little importance to me
    Chef, there is no need to defend yourself. everyone here knows its LT's
    the kd they accuse of beeing yours is 100% sure LT affiliated
    It was probing within a batch of LT multies several times now
  • yea and those 500 news on westas in half an hour were made by a saint spirit :D
  • edited August 2015
    yea and those 500 news on westas in half an hour were made by a saint spirit :D
    It was your own multis fuckhead ahhaha

My kd did the most damage out of everyone including the multi armies. Sector hijackings and news in the thousands and I'm still on the throne. Bow before me peasants

I literally

Fucking

Ate

Westas

Hahahah
  • I cry in the shower because darius literally ate my kd which I was hoping would be dead already. I've got work to do, finish it already.
  • SOLUTION: Kill all LT kds out of newbie next round
  • edited August 2015
    Solution: westas stop being a child, all stop behaving like kids, delete all multis and get back to normal. But that would be too hard I guess.
  • Why is greatness helping westas by giving his multi alliance an nap?
  • What do you mean my alliance? It's your alliance.
  • edited August 2015
    And not a long time ago I remember you having naps with the universe while war abusing on us. How does your own medicine taste?
    I didn't know that that was what the NaP was doing. I dropped it immediately.
    I didn't know that that was what the NaP was doing. I dropped it immediately.
    thnx

• yea and those 500 news on westas in half an hour were made by a saint spirit :D
    It was your own multis fuckhead ahhaha

My kd did the most damage out of everyone including the multi armies. Sector hijackings and news in the thousands and I'm still on the throne. Bow before me peasants

I literally

Fucking

Ate

Westas

Hahahah
    Ohh hai, mr dead person.

• There are still multi fights , who is killing who btw ?

Someone should kick out those inactive alliances ..
  • There are still multi fights , who is killing who btw ?

Someone should kick out those inactive alliances ..
    LT's multis aren't fighting other multies, just taking out threats from real players :)

• edited August 2015
    Wait so Darius took over another account?

And we're to believe the pop farm sector mate is legit. Lol
    No dipshit I've always been bcartfall

God you're so fucking stupid
    Hey Darius, I brought my God Strat. Did you like it? :D
  • Wait so Darius took over another account?

And we're to believe the pop farm sector mate is legit. Lol
    No dipshit I've always been bcartfall

God you're so fucking stupid
    Hey Darius, I brought my God Strat. Did you like it? :D
    Honestly im so far removed from the normal round politics I really have no idea what you mean
  • It takes more time than skill to be a top player. Plus you've got to keep up with the cheaters....that's why everyone with a little bit of real life have left this game...
    #Truth