Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help translating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

edited August 2015 in General
Lol so i got this message from a KD in another alliance. Can anyone help me figure out what in the fuking hell it means?

ohh ok :) and more question i want to ask you. My ally is very ineterested for war my sector and more not i asking you to help for make new alliance. what can you say?

Comments

• Lol so i got this message from a KD in another alliance. Can anyone help me figure out what in the fuking hell it means?

ohh ok :) and more question i want to ask you. My ally is very ineterested for war my sector and more not i asking you to help for make new alliance. what can you say?
    THAT !
  • hi i am third world player, i just discovered this new high tech game called sk and am looking for friends
  • hi i am third world player, i just discovered this new high tech game called sk and am looking for friends
    i see alot of ppl have issues with third world, what's so bad about living in a twc?
  • Well Lithuania atleast looking at the prices of any kind of stuff, seems like a fcking Switzerland, so you cant call it twc lol(gas prices 2x or more higher than U.S., restaurants, shops, all the service costs are high) but when you look at average salary, we are a third world country. Maybe we are called third world because we spend more than we earn?
  • Well Lithuania atleast looking at the prices of any kind of stuff, seems like a fcking Switzerland, so you cant call it twc lol(gas prices 2x or more higher than U.S., restaurants, shops, all the service costs are high) but when you look at average salary, we are a third world country. Maybe we are called third world because we spend more than we earn?
    In that case America is a twc. Minimum wage < Cost of living
    In that case America is a twc. Minimum wage < Cost of living
  • edited August 2015
    The ones who compare the minimum wage in America with a third world country, clearly dont know what a third world country is. I live in a privileged neibourhood and even so people gets shot and kill every day, when there are footbal matches, you heard noises, and you dont know if they are fireworks or shots.

There are people who has been privated from food at early ages, and they have permanent body and mental sickness. 3 generations of families lives under the same house cos they dont have money to buy/rent one, even if they all work.

There are something called "Villas", something similar to a guetto. but the houses are not made of bricks, but cheap metal, the street are dirt, and irregular, people dont use cars, they use horses. and some of the villas are in the middle of the citys (You have really rich areas, in a distance of 500 meters of villas).

I used to volunteer in a school teaching to high school kids (Not a lot younger than me, i m 25 years old), and it was really sad seeing the guys turning into drug dealers cos they were not able to find a job, and even more sad, seeing the girls turning into hookers.

Look at this in youtube /watch?v=2OYGzQUThg4

That video is from a hood in my city, there are 3 armed guys who are kidnapping another guy (Whos friend escaped and they shot at him), they are kidnapping the guy cos he stole the cellphone of the sister of one of they 3 guys. Noone knows what they did to the guy, but 1 week later the guy who was kidnapped and released, killed one of the 3 kidnappers, and 2 days later someone killed him. And remember all those things happen really close to the "good" neigbourhoods, and a lot of times in them.
  • And then you use your money to play SK... Have you no shame dirtier :D
  • Did it come from 1:14? If so ask JuJuBee about his message...
  • pie, i am juju. Get with the program man lol
  • message him back:
    what ?

:))
  • And then you use your money to play SK... Have you no shame dirtier :D
    That guilt trip man lol
    This! a+ glo