Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someones mad....

Comments

• there are 40 multies +
    read the last 5 post
  • there are 40 multies +
    read the last 5 post
    You got to realise the truth!

What truth?

There are no multis
  • It's a big old vi probe farm in the top (LT) kds sector. Matching IPs with the new Multis that Pleasantville(an LT kd) claimed belong to Omni and wanadoo. They're so clean, tho, amirite?
    Those names will never be clean, along with moony. I sincerely hope sk players arent dumb enough to be like "welp its in the past lolz people change!!!11!1!!"
  • Haha I know a certain top KD bout to get a choo choo...
  • It's a big old vi probe farm in the top (LT) kds sector. Matching IPs with the new Multis that Pleasantville(an LT kd) claimed belong to Omni and wanadoo. They're so clean, tho, amirite?
    Atleast they got multid before they made multis.
  • Vilkas was around at round start. Don't give me that BS. VI. Obvious probe farm is obvious.
  • Vilkas was around at round start. Don't give me that BS. VI. Obvious probe farm is obvious.
    Your multis prove to be much more effective. So stfu you join the ranks of players known to cheat now.
    Your multis prove to be much more effective. So stfu you join the ranks of players known to cheat now.
    Vilkas means wolf in Lithuanian btw

Lol

So sad omni
    Seriously? Me and several others have been getting probed all round by the multies and shiny knows he can just ask us for our som or sok and we would give it to him, seems like he would waste a lot of PAs to get our information. Shiny isn't the multi overlord and he has never been the multi overlord.
  • Lol ya Vilkas has been around since the start. Never said a word til we decided to go after LT and threw a fuking fit. Started so much shit that I had to ban his ass from the alliance.
  • Sounds like wanadoo lol
  • I have a test. Kt the lt kds still at the top and see what the multis do. If they react Omni and pals have 0 credibility :)
  • clueless idiots, im not even playing, and they still dream my name in here, you should get another lover and forget me, you faggots.
  • Hahahahahahahaha FAGGOTS!
  • clueless idiots, im not even playing, and they still dream my name in here, you should get another lover and forget me, you faggots.
    I tried to think of a spazzy lt and you're the first that came to mind babe
  • Bringing the bot back in full force next round on both servers. Enjoy it while it lasts noobs.
    who gives a fuck?
  • edited August 2015
    So it starts. Poor Dede :(

August 22, 11:15:15 Our brave kingdom Zashybys (1:3) attacked DeDe Is Siauliu (1:8) and failed.
    August 22, 11:15:16 Our brave kingdom Zashybys (1:3) attacked DeDe Is Siauliu (1:8) and failed.
    August 22, 11:15:17 Our brave kingdom Zashybys (1:3) attacked DeDe Is Siauliu (1:8) and failed.
    August 22, 11:17:50 Our brave kingdom I got mom (1:3) attacked DeDe Is Siauliu (1:8) and failed.
    August 22, 11:17:52 Our brave kingdom I got mom (1:3) attacked DeDe Is Siauliu (1:8) and failed.
    August 22, 11:17:53 Our brave kingdom I got mom (1:3) attacked DeDe Is Siauliu (1:8) and failed.

I stand corrected, and pissed off I wasted a PA.

August 22, 12:22:31 I got mom (1:3) Spy on Military 37,276 186 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (21) UNAVAILABLE (21) UNAVAILABLE (21) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 718 1 1 1 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 3,251 0 0 0 0
  • omg he is getting multi raped !!
  • Bringing the bot back in full force next round on both servers. Enjoy it while it lasts noobs.
    who gives a fuck?
    Was I speaking to you fatboy?
    You spoke to my peewee. Kid with no life braggin about his shit multis. I'm impressed. I suppose all whom you spoke to are.
    who gives a fuck?
    Was I speaking to you fatboy?
    You spoke to my peewee. Kid with no life braggin about his shit multis. I'm impressed. I suppose all whom you spoke to are.
    Some rat faced foreigner from a third world country trying to act tough. Get beat up nerd.

Indeed. But ... I still shit on your multis. Besides, do impress me more. I can spare you few minutes of my nerdy time. Funny kid.
  • Do impress me more. Go on. Don't stop just there. You and your pathetic multis.
  • Nah, takes longer than 5 seconds.

Try harder nerd

Try harder nerd
    How much u want to bet I can't kill any kingdom out of newbie mode in under 5 seconds?

If you say you cunt, I say you cunt. Third world country inglish. Sorrey.
    Sad thing is, you have to wait 2 months until next round, you should create now.

Try harder nerd
    How much u want to bet I can't kill any kingdom out of newbie mode in under 5 seconds?

Now, that does sound like it be fun to watch. But a few rounds ago, last November I think, I played a kd named Flea. There was an awful multi bug going around and, sure enough, I go grill a ham and enjoy an hour away from sk and come back to my kd being killed in one hour.

So, it could probably happen.
  • lol this is funny shit.

August 22, 17:00:50 blablacar (1:9) Spy on Military 39,495 197 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (15) UNAVAILABLE (15) UNAVAILABLE (15) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 688 1 1 1 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 3,636 0 0 0 0
  • blablacar (1:9)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on August 22, 20:20:14
    Do with this info what you want

I was checking my mail and saw 1 of my old bsgids was used. (this kd)
    and its matching with all the other mulies

The persons that kt'd pinoy 1.6 are behind the multies

because i spotted this in the probe history
    August 22, 17:55:55 Pinoyy (1:6) Kidnappings 4,594 64 Your probes have successfully kidnapped from their civilian population. They returned with 6 civilians, sadly, they kidnapped many more.
    August 22, 17:55:55 Pinoyy (1:6) Kidnappings 4,530 41 Your probes have successfully kidnapped from their civilian population. They returned with 6 civilians, sadly, they kidnapped many more.
    August 22, 17:55:54 Pinoyy (1:6) Kidnappings 4,649 56 Your probes have successfully kidnapped from their civilian population. They returned with 6 civilians, sadly, they kidnapped many more.
  • First suiciders and sabos, now arsons :(, my wife has no place to live now :( :(

August 23, 03:21:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was blablacar (1:9)
    August 23, 03:21:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was blablacar (1:9)
    August 23, 03:21:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was blablacar (1:9)
    August 23, 03:21:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was blablacar (1:9)
    August 23, 03:21:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Interao (1:12)
    August 23, 03:21:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Interao (1:12)
    August 23, 03:21:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Interao (1:12)
    August 23, 03:21:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Interao (1:12)
    August 23, 03:21:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Nabuko (1:20)
    August 23, 03:21:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Nabuko (1:20)
    August 23, 03:21:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Nabuko (1:20)
    August 23, 03:21:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Nabuko (1:20)
    August 23, 03:21:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 23, 03:25:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 74 of our residences were burned.
    August 23, 03:25:27 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 73 of our residences were burned.
    August 23, 03:25:27 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 73 of our residences were burned.
    August 23, 03:25:28 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 72 of our residences were burned.
    August 23, 03:33:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Odiseja (1:9)
  • Lt skill in full swing boys
  • edited August 2015
    What do you expect?

The line between cheating and not cheating is quite blurred with you two. One person plays RR, other plays pop heavy.
  • What do you expect?

The line between cheating and not cheating is quite blurred with you two. One person plays RR, other plays pop heavy.
    You two?