Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Squad / Kimchi vs VHU

edited August 2015 in General
I love it. I get rolled twice by 1:4.

August 19, 03:52:24 Our kingdom John Herbert (1:3) bravely defended against StrawberryBoi (1:4) and lost 657 planets.
August 19, 05:25:47 Our kingdom John Herbert (1:3) bravely defended against LongqG (1:4) and lost 596 planets.

Peter turns around and rolls LonggG's terrible KD (less defense than I had despite being hit twice).

August 19, 07:33:16 Our brave kingdom Peter Griffin (1:3) attacked LongqG (1:4) and conquered 632 planets.

Kimchi gets their shit in a knot and wars VHU solely so Restoration can break Peter.

August 19, 08:59:45 Our kingdom Peter Griffin (1:3) bravely defended against Restoration (1:4) and lost 672 planets.

God you guys are pathetic.

Comments

• Oh I guess I'm a kt now. Out come the probe farms.

August 19, 9:05:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was TexG (2:3)
    August 19, 9:05:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was TexG (2:3)

Cute
  • edited August 2015
    2 vs 1? How lower can these ALs go..

Edit: 3 vs 1. Shiny is bringing his multi friends into the fight as well.
  • edited August 2015
    Sped bragging about his defense when he's been mysticiding with SL is funny. It's not defense if you keep sending it out lol.

I didn't war for a hit. I warred because the top 2 alliances stranded me for dead when they NAPd. No one wants to see the #3 alliance gbd. I can't speak for why SQUAD declared but I ain't mad at it. I just wasn't gonna sit on my ass while you funneled all hits into Kimchi.

Peter sent out 22k tanks to hit Long. Probably wasn't a good idea.

You bitches been crying about me all round but wouldn't war me. Now there's war and you're crying. Holy shyt, you whores are funny ppl.
  • Squad should stay out of this completely tbh. Dont understand why people ruin balanced war with shit backstabbing and fuck the game up every time
  • Lol make up your mind. Are they 1:4's "multi friends" or mine? You're just throwing shit everywhere like you're not covered in it yourself. Kekekeke
  • Sped bragging about his defense when he's been mysticiding with SL is funny. It's not defense if you keep sending it out lol.

I didn't war for a hit. I warred because the top 2 alliances stranded me for dead when they NAPd. No one wants to see the #3 alliance gbd. I can't speak for why SQUAD declared but I ain't mad at it. I just wasn't gonna sit on my ass while you funneled all hits into Kimchi.

Peter sent out 22k tanks to hit Long. Probably wasn't a good idea.

You bitches been crying about me all round but wouldn't war me. Now there's war and you're crying. Holy shyt, you whores are funny ppl.
    Why would I play mysti if I'm not going to mysticide. I guess I'm fortunate I wasn't caught sending 18k tanks out.

If you're Restoration, then you did war for a hit because you couldn't break without the bonus. You sent out 22k tanks too, not sure what you're trying to get at about Peter.
  • Go on 1 vs 1 if you want to prove anything. Now you're just acting like a little bitch.
  • Lol make up your mind. Are they 1:4's "multi friends" or mine? You're just throwing shit everywhere like you're not covered in it yourself. Kekekeke
    I don't even know what KD you are. I never pointed fingers at whos multis they are, I simply pointed out the fact I was probed by a multi right as 2 Alliances warred us.
  • Eclipse can help VHU and it is a fair 2 vs 2 ;;)
  • Squad should stay out of this completely tbh. Dont understand why people ruin balanced war with shit backstabbing and fuck the game up every time
    #1 vs #3 alliance with 4 sectors is balanced? Lol SQUAD and VHU were going to war and I was going to stay out, even though both wanted my support. Then NAP came up between them and my alliance got hit. *shrug*
    lol JuJubees is retarded he is about to make kimchi unstoppable. After Kimchi spent days hitting everyone worth hitting in SQUAD he still sucking shinys balls
  • If you look at the kingdoms at Kimchi (+ multies which are backing those KDs) then yeah - it would be pretty balanced.
    No need for squad to interfere here.
    lol JuJubees is retarded he is about to make kimchi unstoppable. After Kimchi spent days hitting everyone worth hitting in SQUAD he still sucking shinys balls
    Yep, 1:4 broke almost all KDs they could break in SQUAD. Silly AL, stupid decisions.
  • Apparently I'm your first kt bwahahaha

You guys are stupid
  • You own 6 of the top 10, and you complain about "balanced".

War abuse so early, you guys are douches.
  • Poor Rohan :(

Nice GIF though lol
  • edited August 2015
    And here's why Kimchi is full of it for protecting an AT.

August 19, 09:48:45 Our kingdom Peter Griffin (1:3) bravely defended against Rosy Business (1:4) and lost 592 planets.

Before they change their sector message...

The Sector Of: The Americans are watching over You! [Kimchi] (1:4)
    Sector Message: < Rosy Business Protected, next hitter will be raped by us >
  • Yup, right there
  • Hahahaha. On the bright side - Rosy will hit the floor like a ton of bricks. Anyway, just yet another pathetic move from them.
  • Restoration dropping nice and quick.

Tell him thanks for sending those 22k tanks out Shiny.
  • MOAR MULTIES!!!

August 19, 10:28:27 Forces from Stamford Sons (2:13) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 495 soldiers, 456 laser troopers, 2,392 laser dragoons, and 1,307 tanks.
  • I don't understand Squad's logic in this conflict. There are so much evidence of Galaxy2 multies gang bangs on Squad former key players (kingdoms), so much evidence that [Kimchi] is only alliance taking advantage of what anti turtle DWs are doing... so much evidence of huge DW farms hitting sector-mates in 1:12. So much of fishy growth of top1 nw FW guy who came from nowhere with realistically impossible robbing strategy?...

Combine all this sh*t, everything links to [Kimchi] core. Their AL is full of lies as well.

Squad, are you guys that much mad on xLTx, on VHU? on whatever who? How you dare to close your eyes about all sh*t, Kimchi+multies UA did to you?...

Every legit player, who is wasting time reading this.., believe me - fighting cheaters should matter much more. It must be main concept playing this game, main rule. Open your eyes and admit yourself what is worst thing you can currently see in the server - it's Kimchi core and their multies.

To all real legit players who sit in Kimchi ir Squad: open your eyes, and for christ sake - STOP supporting Kimchi core, who are very much affiliated with massive multing with DW kingdoms at round start and later. Next time these lifeless multies UA will abuse you, if you dont stop them now.

#cheatersMustDie #openYourEyes #my2Cents #squadCanDoBetter #squadCanChangeIt
  • jujube start thinking straight or ill send pm to viva, so he could come and fix this mess up, kimchi ruined vivas kd(that im glad of), kimchi killed darius(thumbs up for this one too), and now jujube is holding dicks with shiny, WTF id say....
  • LT crew: please stop letting westas talk. Every time that shirt bag opens his mouth it makes me want to declare you guys too.
  • MOAR MULTIES!!!

August 19, 10:29:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 78,580 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    August 19, 10:29:56 Forces from Master Bedroom (1:20) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 154 soldiers, 177 laser troopers, 935 laser dragoons, and 538 tanks.
    August 19, 10:40:44 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 13 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 19, 10:40:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Timon and Pumba (1:12)
    August 19, 10:40:50 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 12 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 19, 10:40:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Timon and Pumba (1:12)
    August 19, 10:40:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Timon and Pumba (1:12)
  • edited August 2015
    tbh even if it's 2v1 it's still unbalanced, Eclipse should jump in, make it 3v1, then you can be sure it's a win :))
  • Bahahaha I love PM's

-----------------

xxxxx (xxx)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on August 19, 10:56:11
    whoever hit restoration, I very much appreciate, that guy is such a fag and always look to abuse stuff.
  • Multi Alliance FTW

August 19, 10:27:47 the [Solo] alliance has declared war with the [VHU] alliance.

You still failed on me bro
  • tbh even if it's 2v1 it's still unbalanced, Eclipse should jump in, make it 3v1, then you can be sure it's a win :))
    As much as I hate to say it, it seems like my alliance leans the other way, if anything.