Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pie and Rook broken up?

edited August 2015 in General
Wtf? When did you guys get rid of the marriage?

Comments

• I swear to god this thread happens every rd now.
  • I HAVENT FUCKING BEEN HERE YOU CUM GUZZLING QUEEN
  • LMAO no no its just funny because the rift is such a monumental shift in the dynamics of SK that as soon as another person notices, this thread reappears.

It's outstanding.
  • edited August 2015
    I HAVENT FUCKING BEEN HERE YOU CUM GUZZLING QUEEN
    Had to quote it twice =/
  • I HAVENT FUCKING BEEN HERE YOU CUM GUZZLING QUEEN
    Had to quote it twice =/
  • Rohan thinks I'm a cum guzzling queen :(
  • What was that bro? You've got too much cum guzzling from your hole lol
  • You don't love me no more :(

:'(
  • LMAO no no its just funny because the rift is such a monumental shift in the dynamics of SK that as soon as another person notices, this thread reappears.

It's outstanding.
    It's more like noticing the flamer down the street is running out of his house crying hysterically.
  • don't you make this sick thread? How dare you?

Go watch Fox News!
  • But they are grouped... 1:14. (?)
  • Yep.

Bunch of tools here. God damn this is the Tool Shed Thread... please rename.
  • But they are grouped... 1:14. (?)
    hahaha
  • i thought it was always nimrook and that other guy
  • When did the marriage end and why? can someone fill me in? im saddened by this news.
  • Sup lynog, you've been gone so long, I don't remember if I like you or not. Welcome? -.-
  • Somone made a single kingdom called pied piper, and all round people have mistake if for pie.

I think next round we should all d pie names.
  • Somone made a single kingdom called pied piper, and all round people have mistake if for pie.

Or juju, he has a lot of fans

Or juju, he has a lot of farms

Fixed

• Alright, I have a meme chore for someone to pick up, and why I haven't thought of this earlier boggles me. I need someone to find will Farrell in Matilda when he breaks up with the blonde bitch and meme it: broken up.

Kkthnxbi

Or juju, he has a lot of fans

pies and jujubes...like it. bring on the next round