Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strawberry Boi???

edited August 2015 in General
Just curious if anyone else is extremely suspicious about a LOW honor top land FW at the top of the board? No one has though huh, this never happens because fw can only hit 1x a day, so you fall behind in land right away. Am I the only one who smells a cheater?

Comments

• That's totally my KD.
  • The ol' if you're bigger than me you cheated accusation. Classic SK.
  • Strawberry Boi has hit some big actives in my sector. I think he's just making good hits with every wl.
  • I found several bank farms before I died (timestamped kds with massive cash consistently)

If this guy has started slow and emerged mid game after the dws are mostly gone with some uncanny ability to generate income despite having low land until he got tfs early there's a good chance he's sev/zaosoul doing the same shit as last round and I highly reccomend someone kill that cheating faggot asap.

Just my 2 cents, couldn't give a fuck though
  • That's totally my KD.
  • He is cheating 100%. Kill him.
  • Leave my fucking lowly turtle alone you jealous fucks! Yea I find banks so what
  • Be quiet I know exactly where you are you whore.
  • Lol... yea half inactive now haha
  • I found several bank farms before I died (timestamped kds with massive cash consistently)

If this guy has started slow and emerged mid game after the dws are mostly gone with some uncanny ability to generate income despite having low land until he got tfs early there's a good chance he's sev/zaosoul doing the same shit as last round and I highly reccomend someone kill that cheating faggot asap.

Lol Zao said he took a rd off, figured your ass still hurt from last rd! Bwahahaha

Lol Zao said he took a rd off, figured your ass still hurt from last rd! Bwahahaha
    I mean anyone can play that strategy lol its the most basic way to cheat undetected

• i swear im 100% legit.
  • That's totally my KD.
  • Dats my kingdom.
  • That's totally my KD.
    Dats my kingdom.
    Account sharing.

I mean anyone can play that strategy lol its the most basic way to cheat undetected

Yea I guess making a bunch of DW AT multies is acceptable for you tho! Amirite??? OK ok cool, don't be so bitter lol
  • hes only 200k nw away, why do you always look for cheaters, he just built alot of resis and his pop is high, minus his high pop and he should be like all the rest top10 .....
  • Pop farm hehe

Yea I guess making a bunch of DW AT multies is acceptable for you tho! Amirite??? OK ok cool, don't be so bitter lol
    I've never even made a dw kd lol
  • edited August 2015
    Them bank farms though. No way he has the income to have this SOM

August 18, 09:10:20 StrawberryBoi () Spy on Military 4,592 60 The probes have come back with a report that is 96% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (16) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (4) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 637 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 111 109 109 0
    Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 49,261 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 9,212 1,884 1,810 1,904 0
    Tactical Fighters 0 6,634 6,570 6,570 0
  • dang, im too late to claim
    "that's totally mine!"
  • hes xltx , oh damn my big mouth:(
  • I dont care what he is, just seems fishy that a FW is in first. Maybe I suck at FW but any time ive played it you lose the land lead because you can only Hit once a day, and growth doesnt give you any lead because youre behind in land from hitting. So anyone with any kind of a brain would go huh kinda fishy hes on top of the board with hitting inacs etc unless no one noticed a FW sending out tanks for big hits, which likelyyy would have been noticed. This isnt a witch hunt, as I hve no proof but id say 100% its farmed
  • I dont care what he is, just seems fishy that a FW is in first. Maybe I suck at FW but any time ive played it you lose the land lead because you can only Hit once a day, and growth doesnt give you any lead because youre behind in land from hitting. So anyone with any kind of a brain would go huh kinda fishy hes on top of the board with hitting inacs etc unless no one noticed a FW sending out tanks for big hits, which likelyyy would have been noticed. This isnt a witch hunt, as I hve no proof but id say 100% its farmed
    Its just bank farmed, when you bank farm mass scis and rush tfs then your land doesnt matter. When you start making grabs on top actives people cant keep up, especially when you supplement your grabs with exploring for a bit until you catch up.
  • Bank farm 100%. His SMs are nothing special, and res is low as balls (someone said "Oh he has a ton of pop which is why he's 200k NW ahead").

He has less less income than most tops yet has something like 20-25m worth of military more than most of those tops. He must be average 300k+ a rob to have that advantage.

StrawberryBoi (1:4) Spy on Buildings The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Building Status
    Name Amount Percent 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 1 22 23 24
    Planets 6,238 100% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Residence 570 9% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Barracks 1,323 21% 10 9 9 9 8 9 9 9 8 9 9 9 9 9 9 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Nuclear Power Plant 0 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Fusion Power Plant 448 7% 4 5 4 4 5 5 4 4 4 4 5 4 5 5 5 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Training Camp 592 9% 1 2 2 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Star Mine 1,668 27% 14 11 11 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 11 11 11 12 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Air Support Bay 505 8% 6 6 6 6 6 6 5 6 6 6 5 6 7 7 6 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Probe Factories 606 10% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

• Bam...there you go. SOM solve the mystery.

I will bookmark this as FW strategy to become #1. Maybe?
  • i found several myself, this round

even though a guy online giving me 400k a rob
    Bank farm 100%. His SMs are nothing special, and res is low as balls (someone said "Oh he has a ton of pop which is why he's 200k NW ahead").

He has less less income than most tops yet has something like 20-25m worth of military more than most of those tops. He must be average 300k+ a rob to have that advantage.

I average 250k-300k+ a rob , and i have less military worth by a fair margin
    and i have
    Residence 1,664
    Star Mine 714

i know there are several bank farms. i have been spreadsheeting the whole round, and found several kds with a login and money

my most recent on is this guy, had a login 2h previous to my robs.
    he was on my list of potential banks several times, so thought i would give it a try and this is what i got:

August 18, 06:01:29 DigimonLand () Rob Banks Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 324,052 platinum.
    August 18, 05:53:04 DigimonLand () Rob Banks Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 355,726 platinum.
    August 18, 05:53:03 DigimonLand () Rob BanksYour probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 395,251 platinum.
    August 18, 05:53:03 DigimonLand () Rob Banks Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 418,100 platinum.
    August 18, 05:53:00 DigimonLand () Rob Banks Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 420,200 platinum.

• Give me an extra 7.2m worth of income for a week and I'd probably be 300k NW above top 2 as well.

What a fucking loser, barely ahead of the pack.
  • edited August 2015
    DigimonLand is definitely a bank farm. I know of at least one more.

And there's no way Strawberry Boi could have the military he has without incredible robs since his income is bellow what other top KDs are making.

Add 2+2..
  • Kimchi wont do shit.

Now I come to find out they're protecting Rosy, who has 66k goons and 16k LTs.

Fuckign group of morons they are.