Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx

edited August 2015 in Game Talk
Hi,

I am a Wolf of Fenris, but I am mostly alone these days.

Can you tell the world I'm not in your UA?

Comments

• He's a LT alright. Sorry Veii, you can't disavow your membership just like that.
  • Hi,

I am a Wolf of Fenris, but I am mostly alone these days.

Can you tell the world I'm not in your UA?
    He's a LT for sure, secret spy and all, he was never in fenris...
  • Veii got bent over by xLTx on a regular basis back in the day. He is definitely not xLTx.
  • Aren't all xLTx gay, therefore being bent over would make him gay, aka xLTx?
  • Funny thread. +1 for the laughs. Nice edit, too, the original one was even better. What happened? You wanted to help them, now you need them to say you're not one. Epic.
  • Veii got bent over by xLTx on a regular basis back in the day. He is definitely not xLTx.
    sometimes getting bent over is consensual ;)
  • Veii sucked their cocks last round and now he regrets it because he wants to save his precious kd.
  • Funny thread. +1 for the laughs. Nice edit, too, the original one was even better. What happened? You wanted to help them, now you need them to say you're not one. Epic.
    you hurt my heart...
  • edited August 2015
    Veii sucked their cocks last round and now he regrets it because he wants to save his precious kd.
    my kd sucks, i'd rather die and recreate to live in peace far away from you fine upstanding folks.

and they were a great asset in getting out of viva's alliance and surviving til end game, cheers!
    you hurt my heart...
    You couldn't accept an apology and offer to talk as a man after an obvious misunderstanding. You wanted to come at me wrong and flip shit and curse me out and call me all these fucking names, on some wanna be internet thug shyt.. And then came and posted this. What heart are you even talking about?
    you hurt my heart...
    You couldn't accept an apology and offer to talk as a man after an obvious misunderstanding. You wanted to come at me wrong and flip shit and curse me out and call me all these fucking names, on some wanna be internet thug shyt.. And then came and posted this. What heart are you even talking about?
    why do i have to accept your apology? you were acting stupid and crazy. you weren' t listening. you were just ranting like i give a fuck about some secrets i have no idea what's going on. YOU ARE CRAZY!

again, after the 50th time i tried to tell you the truth and you spitting in my face (figurative language--uh oh, i used big words, i'm probably internet nerd wannabe thug now) YOU WOULD NOT LISTEN.

then internet thug shit = haahahaha, nice one. i used the term "doggy" to make fun of you. i use the "thug" language to get at you, to nitpick, to troll---i like that you use it against me. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT = you win, i give you that - veii is an internet wannabe thug, ask anybody, its 100% truep;-)

and lastly, AND I HOPE YOU ARE ALL READING THIS, this fake bitch acts all nice like he is the nicest dude in the world, but when i was trying to tell him i don't know what he is talking about, he just keeps going and telling me, TELLING ME, what side i chose. yes, i lost it, and i'll be a man and stand by my words.

idiot---but you still hurt my heart.
  • Shit just got interesting but imma die in 5 ticks

Enjoy the rest of the 7 weeks of the game
  • edited August 2015
    Bwahahah stupid and crazy. Your aim history had me telling you what fucking KD and alliance I was in. More than once. The fact that you didn't know is your fault, not mine. And what was I going to listen to? You get so much as looked at the wrong way or told the wrong thing you flip the fucking lid, everyone can attest to that.

You didn't tell me no "truth" 50 times, either. You said it twice. And after I thought about it, I started backtracking. Because it makes sense, you're so fucking oblivious and unaware of anything that maybe you didn't know what was going on. But you got all big bad macho man "doggy, fuck you, enjoy your life, bitchmade" like you would ever talk to me like that in real life. Hence, internet thug. I fucking dare you to come to NYC with that shit. Friend or not, I'd lay you the fuck out for that and show you who the fuck is bitchmade.

Yup, I'm a fake bitch. That's why all the people you know are good with me and know I'm legit and loyal, right? Bwahahahaha. There were no secrets. You just don't read your IMs.

You're an emotional dude, man, I get it. It'll be ok.
  • I think I get from where Veii is coming. I've seen some chats with Shiny and he's a one two faced manipulative dude.. I'm really think we have a psychopath over here. I'm not even kidding now.

• I fucking dare you to come to NYC with that shit. Friend or not, I'd lay you the fuck out for that and show you who the fuck is bitchmade.

haha delusional lying nerd, you should quit sk i see we did some brain damage to you.

• Lmao @ westas. You've seen chats between me and your UA. Why can't you understand I never liked you guys and never planned on regrouping with you after the bullshit with DeDe and your wanting to abandon a sector loyal to me? Fucking whores, the lot of you. Don't confuse underhanded politics with psychopathy.

Whereas Veii has been an emotional, exploding garbage can prick since last round and likes to fly off the handle and curse and rage his way through every little thing, especially towards me. Then can't handle it when it gets done to him. Double standards are a bitch.
  • edited August 2015
    Don't flatter yourself, you're far from important, amigo. Wanadoo, what you wanna do? lmao
  • Thanks for giving me some awesome fun this rd, tho, guys, was seriously stagnant and boring without it. Whores don't war but hey, we made something happen, at least.
  • LTs played fair and legit. Built offence and grabbed multis or AT DWs. How is that whoring?
    You getting in bed with multis is a whole another story though. We walk out with our heads high at least.
  • As did I. You didn't bother until the multis directly attacked you. That's whoring. Not wanting to get involved until you're directly affected. And lol multis. No proof, I've spoken to a bunch of individual people and have screenshots that disprove that. *shrug*

I've been Shining Light since v1 Game 5. Don't feed me bullshit about LT playing fair and legit. Especially after last round. What a joke. Even with your heads held high, I'm sure you can smell how bad your shit stinks.
  • Man some people need to step back and re-evaluate their lives.

I troll SK for fun. Shiny is gonna shoot his work up or something.

Next up on the news ""Starkingdoms" player goes on rampage over losing his rank #1 KD"
  • edited August 2015
    G2 multis started paying attention after LT started hitting them.
    You can say all you want but you will not find a single proof of any LT KD cheating because it was the main objective for the round. If you want to cheat - you don't play with us.

Ohh and since you bring up last round. For a long time we had NO IDEA who was finishing off some of the targets or which KD meadows was.
  • Lol what you fucks don't realize is I've been off work for a week and bored off my ass. This doesn't mean anything to me. It's just funny seeing ppl knocked off their godly pedestal. Outside of this game, many can attest to the fact that my PFs ego is half-troll, half rage-inducing. And it seems to work Damn well cuz y'all think I'm a serious psycho. I love it.

The only thing I truly meant was none of you would have the balls to speak to anyone like that outside of these forums.

And idc about ranks and never aim for #1 kingdoms. Keep trying though, eventually you'll find my sore spot.

Anyone who knows me from ODB rd knows I get a kick out of these politics cuz y'all are so bad at them. Lol.
  • G2 multis started paying attention after LT started hitting them.
    You can say all you want but you will not find a single proof of any LT KD cheating because it was the main objective for the round. If you want to cheat - you don't play with us.

Ohh and since you bring up last round. For a long time we had NO IDEA who was finishing off some of the targets or which KD meadows was.
    Well, that's just fucking rocket science. G2 multis started paying attention to LT after LT started hitting them. HMM. I WONDER WHY THEY STARTED TO FOCUS LT. LMAO.

Wait, wait, wait. You guys had to actually make it an OBJECTIVE, a conscious GOAL, to not cheat? What, is it like, in your blood or something? Some primal urge that you had to fight off? Lmaooooo what a joke.

Fact stands that one of you hit a KD that was multid for 3 days and the tops in my alliance didn't want to do shit about it because he was their butt buddy. If you ask me, that's just another way of supporting multis. "Oh, they didn't hit me? That's fine. Oh, hey they this kd? Ok, let me hit this KD. OH NO, NOW THEY'RE HITTING US, HELP"

And whether you had an idea who was behind it or not, you turned a blind eye. News alone would tell you at the very least the kingdoms involved behind it. But that's too much work to expect you to do to kill multis that were directly helping you.
  • You're not really following anything I'm saying. Go breath in some air. You don't sound healthy.
  • Lmao the ad hominems do nothing. Keep it up, though, if it strokes your ego. I understand your saltiness.

It's pretty easy to follow. And that's why it makes no sense. You're saying you were targeted after hitting the same multis that shotgunned my sector. Then the g2 dws targeted you. By that logic, they were mad that you were helping me to kill the first wave of multis that targeted me. Which is stupid because the first wave of multis targeted my sector. If I control and support the g2 dws, why would I have them target KDs that are helping me kill the multis that hit my sector?

The g2 DWs didn't target you guys until you went on this big rant in AC about them. As you saw, some were in your sector. Again, nothing to do with me. You made it clear you were against them so they aimed at you.

You just said the main objective for the round was not to cheat. How the fck is that an objective and not common sense, unless cheating is a common occurrence around you every single time you appear?
  • Are you going to be picky about the words I chose or are you actually trying to understand what I'm saying? We don't cheat. Period.

Multis are clearly working with some of your sectors and certain kingdoms. I don't know who controls them. But you can see the patterns. Unless you don't want to look.
  • The way you put it, it seemed like you made it an objective to not cheat. Did I misunderstand, then? Because that was truly strange phrasing.

Yes. Which puts me in the same position you were in last round. I'm not completely sure who is behind all of this, either, as I only have the information and screens given to me by the DWs. But you would crucify me for the same situation. This is one of many reasons why I've had no faith in any of you.
  • walls of text
  • I'm a good typist.