Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your best guess?

edited August 2015 in General
How many active players play SK? What percentage of those players has more than one account?

My guess (which is based on nothing, because I've been away forever): 150 / 35%

Comments

• edited August 2015
    there are 15 active people, 2 of them do not have multies.
    most of them also have pf multies
  • Dibs on being the 1 of 2 guys without multis.
    I'm 1, who's the other?
  • 40. 98%
    98% of 40 is 39.2,
    therefore only .8 of a person does not have a multi

• There's only 1 active player which is me. All of you are just my multis but the AI initiated in my bot program allows all of you to believe you're all real people playing this game.
  • Ooh the matrix
    im the other
  • 100 active players TOPS....and i think about 10% have more than one account.
  • I don't get how people can play multiple accounts... I can barely get myself to log in one account :P
  • I don't get how people can play multiple accounts... I can barely get myself to log in one account :P
    they make farm inactives.
    lol cuz i highly doubt ppl sign up ..... ever
  • Hey, Zombie Empire here. I'd say, 100 actives and a quarter of them have multis.
  • About 100 active players. Probably only about 5 or so that use multies.
    Its way more than 5...
  • My best guess is...

Deez nuts
  • Got`em!
    Its way more than 5...
    I could agree with the 5%. It's just that the 5% each have 10 kds.
  • edited August 2015
    Not sure of the statistics. My best guess?
    Viva probably has many, Meadows can compete with him..not that I've seen, it tells us that it has...that's 2. Then we have players with bot factories - clumped them as 1.

So, maybe 3 of 15 active players has multi = 2% [my guess]

Where is Psychonaut and his spreadsheet? Maybe he has more data.

Where would be me in the statistics?

1. I have no PF multi. Only one place to get cookies is at https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/4315/ashnod039s-cookies-and-popcorn-thread#Item_81

2. I have no in game multi. I can't even play it full time, inactive here and there, ..because...mages said...there is life outside of SK. Mana...

3. There is now a thread to complain my posting habits, but I don't post regularly anymore...
    https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/4496/round-71-thread-for-complaining-about-multis-viva-ashnods-posting-habits-and-darius#Item_20
  • edited August 2015
    Edit: no need to be mean*
  • Just shut up and quit. Things go a lot smoother with no sk.
  • edited August 2015
    barricade got a point. I do not even play anymore except out of habit and pure stubbornness. I just HATE to leave a great game to a couple of cheaters and let them push me out of something i like.

Still, i just can't compete with all those multi kds so I also struggle with feeling like it is pointless to play in the first place.

I am trying to take the Centaraus server back from multis, posted in the sector message that ill be the multi killing coordinator. got 4 other kds backing me... less than 10%.....

What is the point of playing? I do not know, but I LIKE THE GAME DANG IT!

I'll be killed almost immediately out of newb. They will bury me like they did last round. I would appreciate some help! Zombie Empire!
  • 1 and a 100%
    You are all in my imagination...