Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yay Darius Yayyy

edited July 2015 in General
Rank 1 Every Category this round wooo

#1 Land Longest Held
#1 NW Longest Held
#1 Alliance Longest Held

Now with my most recent hit of that punk ass bitch secretforce that I'd promised I'd munch on when I was being KTed on Pure I am the most honorable KD in the universe woooo

Yayyyy this game is fun :)

Comments

• Did you know secret force is Gary glitters son and is a pervert??
  • It is funny how he's tried to mock you all round and u keep stinking your finger up his bum hole ,

I wouldn't like to be him
    Next round , if so he will need some
    Vaseline for that bum hole.
  • It is funny how he's tried to mock you all round and u keep stinking your finger up his bum hole ,

I wouldn't like to be him
    Next round , if so he will need some
    Vaseline for that bum hole.
    whats funny is he was my fan club on 3 seperate kds until I started going down and he thought he was safe and started talking shit lmao.
  • We will dispose of the cunt on future rounds , his cards marked now.
  • We will dispose of the cunt on future rounds , his cards marked now.
    nah lmao the guy is amazingly shit at building defense, I'll just save him for farm land again like I did this round. Too bad about the 5 days of LT missles keeping me down. I'm pretty close to the current rank 1s land in just the land I've lost to missles this round rofl
  • they are missiling down all of secretforce's land
  • they are missiling down all of secretforce's land
    Nah I was up to 22k when they started, had just grabbed westas and restructuring back to back. Researchs just about to get hard up there for a pimp

• King of the short bus, is still riding the short bus
  • srsly all that science is for chumps.
  • edited July 2015
    This is what darius makes me think of nowadays
  • This is what darius makes me think of nowadays
    I was hoping I was going to see an actual fight.

• This is what darius makes me think of nowadays
    He won
  • Nothing to boast about when most of the better players weren't even playing this round.
  • Always an excuse
  • I'm actually not sure if Darius is boasting or jesting at this point.

I think overall it was a pretty shit round from what I understand, while I won't make light of Darius being rank one it would mean a bit more if lynog/jones jester, flames or some of the other crew.

it wasn't a stacked field but Darius still would of obviously been top ten but probably wouldn't of been able to go as offensive as he was able to.

So either way cheating happened for everyone in the top 10 to some degree so yeah.

anyway I'll be back next round hopefully with some friends to have some trains and fun etc
  • you grabbed westas? are you sure?
    they are missiling down all of secretforce's land
    Nah I was up to 22k when they started, had just grabbed westas and restructuring back to back. Researchs just about to get hard up there for a pimp

• Huh, if you want to grab me - I'm Vejas xLTx 1:1. Good luck.
  • you wish. bitch.
    Huh, if you want to grab me - I'm Vejas xLTx 1:1. Good luck.
  • you wish. bitch.
    Huh, if you want to grab me - I'm Vejas xLTx 1:1. Good luck.

Whoever Meis is. His KD was better than Westas anyways lol who gives a fuck idk who any of you are
  • Likewise.
  • I'm actually not sure if Darius is boasting or jesting at this point.

I think overall it was a pretty shit round from what I understand, while I won't make light of Darius being rank one it would mean a bit more if lynog/jones jester, flames or some of the other crew.

it wasn't a stacked field but Darius still would of obviously been top ten but probably wouldn't of been able to go as offensive as he was able to.

So either way cheating happened for everyone in the top 10 to some degree so yeah.

anyway I'll be back next round hopefully with some friends to have some trains and fun etc
    The biggest point there is the sheer number of enemies. Two players that are 80% of my size working together can take me down if one is willing to sacrifice themselves, so when the field is stacked with the full crew as above then I wont be as effective.

If people played individualistically I'd always win this game without question, but if there is an ongoing preference to take me or anyone not identified as a 'crew' member down before fighting each other, its near impossible to win just based on the game design.

Bring multis and alliances into it and I have to spend half the game pretending im not me just to play it :)
  • Always an excuse
    Not really. I don't read his posts often but wasn't it confirmed that he had more than one kingdom this round? For which he made pathetic excuses? Said he only had two kingdoms although it's likely he had more? Once they were destroyed, wasn't he given a kingdom by someone else?

Nothing to write home about.
  • edited July 2015
    Always an excuse
    Not really. I don't read his posts often but wasn't it confirmed that he had more than one kingdom this round? For which he made pathetic excuses? Said he only had two kingdoms although it's likely he had more? Once they were destroyed, wasn't he given a kingdom by someone else?

Nothing to write home about.
    Every one of my kds was rank 1 independently lol

I had my normal terra for fun and I wanted to try a fw probe start I had simmed out. It was going to be my main while I killed off my terra by being hyperactive in war. It was rank 1 with a huge lead but I hated it so I focused on the terra instead while it fell off.

Fell off being rank 4 behind me, pyramid bankfarmed sev, and barricade running the same fw strat except trying.

Barricade died in war because he was a massive offensive fw. Our alliance got double jumped with 4 sectors (10v4) and disbanded, but they opted to kill my terra sl with 2.5x the #3's defense after the alliance disbanded 'because I was Darius and a threat'.

I called Zao out for being a bankfarming faggot so he hit me with his main and then sent his multis after me to finish me off. I wouldve deleted my account but helped with Zaos kt on pure instead. Zao died and I had nothing left to do so I was gonna end my round, but this little faggot named Dein kept PMing me talking shit for some reason. I told him I was gonna munch on him at least 2 times before the round was over, which he interpreted as me going to suicide pure on him (lol)

So I asked loaf if I could take over his KD, it was around rank 7 0 probe TF turtle. I converted it to a miniature conquest and grabbed my way up the ladder until I had a week's lead.

Then sevs or someones multis (around 15) burned all my resis and pps and kidnapped me from 150k to 1k pop for 3 days. I stopped trying to rebuild and converted to PFs instead so I could play semi-RR and powerless. People were assuming I was converting to RR, but I was actually just casually outgrowing the universe while not being allowed to have any population or power at all.

I then trained restructuring (#2 at the time) down and later rolled out meis (#2 at the time) when he sent out all his tanks thinking I couldnt tap him.

Dein then suicided on and missled me because he was getting emo about how much of a useless cunt he was this round or something.

I 2wled him back a couple hours later and didnt even care because he just shaved some unbuilt land and gave it right back. (I was 22k land rank 2 was now 16k).

Then LT alliance regrouped and started a 12 per day (approx 5k land/day) missle campaign on me for 4 days which just froze my growth, and it took until the 4th day for me to lose rank 1. In the meantime I trained Dein personally.. 9 times now.

I didnt have any more kds this round

• Darius you just admitde that you multi. end of story.

and branches 1:8 is your last last last last last one? :)
  • edited July 2015
    Darius you just admitde that you multi. end of story.

and branches 1:8 is your last last last last last one? :)
    pls dont hurt me

btw thats actually not me, feel free to kill him if its a war target but I wont claim that account. If this round has taught me anything its that I dont actually have the time or patience to multi.

Guys, if you want a rule of thumb for finding Darius.

Is it Rank 1?
    Is it Terra Form?
    Is it a SL?
    Do you know who it is?

If the answer is Yes Yes Yes No, thats me
  • you were rank 1 with conquest for few days, after sev died, also few days with pure, i cant remember now exactly, and that velvet was rank1 also for a week max, so stop bragging here.
  • I think you missed the point, also my guys have to worry about Jones lynog just like everyone else does.

we are friends but they still hit us.

But if we go down the crew track you have one to. You can nitpick and say well they didn't play etc. But yeah
  • edited July 2015
    you were rank 1 with conquest for few days, after sev died, also few days with pure, i cant remember now exactly, and that velvet was rank1 also for a week max, so stop bragging here.
    I was rank 1 from the first day of newbie on pure and then conquest until at least 2 weeks in. Sev passed me via bankfarming for a week or so and thunderlord held top NW via RR for a couple of days. The rest of the round has been me entirely. I've been rank 1 land all but 2-3 days total as well.
  • you were rank 1 with conquest for few days, after sev died, also few days with pure, i cant remember now exactly, and that velvet was rank1 also for a week max, so stop bragging here.
    I was rank 1 from the first day of newbie on pure and then conquest until at least 2 weeks in. Sev passed me via bankfarming for a week or so and thunderlord held top NW via RR for a couple of days. The rest of the round has been me entirely. I've been rank 1 land all but 2-3 days total as well.

YOU CHEATED- NOTHING YOU SAY ABOUT GETTING RANK 1 MATTERS
  • Also, caps lock is cruse control for cool.