Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rohan versus Rob, Is it really happening?

edited July 2015 in General
We have this Rohan versus Rob SK competition few games back and it looks to me that it was delayed or cancelled. Is this happening anytime soon? Next round perhaps?

...same old cheating threads, we need some other entertainment.

Comments

• Dole vs Dole next round.
  • wasnt someone gonna go to someones house to fight someone a few years back? i forget who that was...
  • lynog and skydragon wasnt it?
  • Nobody wants to step to me in a SK competition. Fact.
  • Step to you or step to your multis?
    Either or.
    Either or.
    Outplaying you is easy, unfortunately since I no longer have my virginity I have no chance against your multis.
    Either or.
    Outplaying you is easy, unfortunately since I no longer have my virginity I have no chance against your multis.
    You stand zero chance either way. I run this game.

• Youre a trashcan lmao. Just try and play me without cheating and watch yourself get farmed.
  • Youre a trashcan lmao. Just try and play me without cheating and watch yourself get farmed.
    Chill fatboy.

Chill fatboy.

Youre talking shit with no basis, and youre embarassed to be you. Thats why you tried to hide as panda but everyone knows youre the only one pathetic enough to do it.

Youre a sub tier builder, and a sad cheater unwilling to even own it.

Pathetic.
    Chill fatboy.

Youre talking shit with no basis, and youre embarassed to be you. Thats why you tried to hide as panda but everyone knows youre the only one pathetic enough to do it.

Pathetic.
    LOL why u so mad fatty?

Chill fatboy.

Pathetic.
    LOL why u so mad fatty?

Is that all youve got to say? I'm not even fat lmao. I'll let you back off like the bitch you are :)

Byeee
    Chill fatboy.

Pathetic.
    LOL why u so mad fatty?

Is that all youve got to say? I'm not even fat lmao. I'll let you back off like the bitch you are :)

Byeee
    Bye nerd.
    Um, but you cheat too.

• edited July 2015
    Youre a trashcan lmao. Just try and play me without cheating and watch yourself get farmed.
    Um, but you cheat too.

My form of cheating this round hurt my ability to build, I dont crutch on it like him and others.

I dominated completely with constant eyes on me the entire round ensuring I never farmed and a KD build style that rendered me incapable of gaining any advantage through cheating.

If I had been able to utilize probes and had time to spreadsheet on top of my normal lead, I wouldve outgrown even Sevs bankfarmed atrocity without cheating.
  • i vote robtomo cuz i have seen him build more than darius.
  • this is shaping up to be the next lynog vs skydragon! BET YOU WONT HIT HIM!
  • Why not just have a multi competition. All the people who run multi bots just go at it next round.
  • Why not just have a multi competition. All the people who run multi bots just go at it next round.
    Would just be meadows vs rob and maybe Kesha
  • At least we would know who the real bot lord is. Anyone can crush kds but I want to see a full on multi war.
  • i vote robtomo cuz i have seen him build more than darius.
  • Nobody wants to step to me in a SK competition. Fact.
    I was Multied lol
  • Rob can't build. He needs his bots.
    Good enough to take rank 1 from you a few rounds back.

• Come on!

have clone wars...

have bot wars...

same old cheating thread...same boring balls size competition...

• Outplaying you is easy, unfortunately since I no longer have my virginity I have no chance against your multis.
    a recent event i take it

• Outplaying you is easy, unfortunately since I no longer have my virginity I have no chance against your multis.
    a recent event i take it

oh my..bwahaha