Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SICKMOFO CHEATING AGAIN

edited June 2015 in General
LOLOL THIS IS PRICELESS

HEY VIVA NICE GROUPMATE

Comments

• always assume anyone who leaves newbie underdefended and AT as someone else's multi.
  • I think u need to look at the multi farms what was mopping up pure first

Stop pointing the finger raw is more powerful than Us and has outside assistance with 1.4 and multis
    Raw should win hands down however there leadership is awful and that right there is raws problem
  • Really, now, with this little player base, you still need farms to take win ?
    jeez....
    anyway.... I don't care who's multis those are.. but I'd be ashamed if I were you..
  • Raw raw fight the powah
  • edited June 2015
    "But he cheated so I can cheat too!"

Lol.

I really don't give two shits about who's cheating, I just find it funny you act as if you're some revolutionary player who's doing everything by the book, yet the person you grouped with is caught with matching IP's and interaction.
    I think u need to look at the multi farms what was mopping up pure first

Stop pointing the finger raw is more powerful than Us and has outside assistance with 1.4 and multis
    Raw should win hands down however there leadership is awful and that right there is raws problem
  • Even so raw are cheating they struggling to kill people because there leadship keep posting fresh Kts every 10 hours
  • That's great.

What about the cheating group mate you have?
  • Does anyone play with their nipples too much?
  • That's great.

That's great.

He's a student living in a halls of residence

No crime there

How about your banks farms what where mopping up pure ??

• They all live in a building complex and are neighbors.

As for leadership of Raw, well he's gone MIA and we've been running on auto pilot with war declared against 2 alliances like a boss!!

We don't care about kills, we're all about demoralizing and debilitating as many kingdoms as fast as we can =]

Blitzkrieg!!
  • I don't have bank farms. Get your shit together.
    That's great.

That's great.

He's a student living in a halls of residence

No crime there

How about your banks farms what where mopping up pure ??

• I dropped my coconut.
  • They all live in a building complex and are neighbors.

As for leadership of Raw, well he's gone MIA and we've been running on auto pilot with war declared against 2 alliances like a boss!!

We don't care about kills, we're all about demoralizing and debilitating as many kingdoms as fast as we can =]

Blitzkrieg!!

Im still as strong as ever!

• is that a challenge :p
  • Yeah guys, Viva's groupmate just happens to live in a hall of residence with 20 other empty profile kds that all hit the same targets at the same times and login/off at the same hours, so it's legit okay.

Let's see if Viva actually upholds his words and KTs his groupmate for blatant multi'ing after his war or whatever. My money's on no.
  • It seems like you're arguing about who cheated the most.
  • It seems like you're arguing about who cheated the most.
    Bingo ! Everyone bigger than me --> Cheated :D
  • is that a challenge :p
    I'm always up to the challenge
  • Elizabeth II (1:19)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on June 30, 06:22:18
    You planned to kill me

You thought u could get away with it and conspire to kill
    Me

Your Alliamce mates sent me
    Messages about what u said

You dig your own grave

1) you war abused
    2) you created a multi and posted me in raw
    3) you conspired to have me killed

Now
    My friend
    You will die for this

really viva you are retarded, making so much shit up its just beyond imagination i conspired? i made a multi and posted you? really ? read again and think what you wrote me, ure the worst ass licking idiot i have ever seen.
  • oh and another message from this not cheating knight with shiny armor, just look at this account sharing and he says its all OK

Elizabeth II (1:19)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on June 30, 02:17:32
    Henry and hot dog are defo differently people and that I know 100%

Henry does live in a hall of residents , you don't have to believe me but that's the truth

I some times get Henry to log in for me if I Carnt get on to save me getting robbed
    It's barely a crime
  • You just a little war abuser who declares war so he can break targets and get honour!
    You did it to many people because we where at war

War abuse is a Low thing and you are guilty of this
    And this is the reason why people want u dead!

• Date Description
    June 29, 04:10:58 the [CheatersDie] alliance has declared war with the [SickMofo] alliance.
    June 29, 12:31:17 the [randomgrab] alliance has declared war with the [SickMofo] alliance.

This is the reason
    Along with war abusing others in BORG
    It's not acceptable , your a bully bro
  • one is my hit, other one is miesteliuxz you dumbfuk, and that newbie of yours is 100 hours old so u mean i made it 4 days ago when i was on your side? gimme a break

• Date Description
    June 29, 04:10:58 the [CheatersDie] alliance has declared war with the [SickMofo] alliance.
    June 29, 12:31:17 the [randomgrab] alliance has declared war with the [SickMofo] alliance.

This is the reason
    Along with war abusing others in BORG
    It's not acceptable , your a bully bro
    you shouldn't even be allowed to speak...
  • "But he cheated so I can cheat too!"

Lol.

I really don't give two shits about who's cheating, I just find it funny you act as if you're some revolutionary player who's doing everything by the book, yet the person you grouped with is caught with matching IP's and interaction.
    I think u need to look at the multi farms what was mopping up pure first

Dont forget him admitting his buddy logs in for him so his shitty RR kd don't get robbed!!! :D
  • You just a little war abuser who declares war so he can break targets and get honour!
    You did it to many people because we where at war

War abuse is a Low thing and you are guilty of this
    And this is the reason why people want u dead!
    Lol wow, just WOW! Wasn't it you who was war abusing and bashing Ashnod over n over a few rds back? Lmfao bashing is LOW, even for a yellow lil cowardly cunt like yourself
  • ^^ still a cunt
  • For my memory of a goldfish, I remember.

le sarcasm at its best..