Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SickBastards] vs [Raw]

2»

Comments

• The war was technically started by Raw with Sabos on me. They just didnt declare because they can't break me yet.

Defending the AT Conner, but quick to jump my old sectormate Coulthard. Lol.

Anyway make it snappy, my girlfriend is over the moon.
    Lol your alliance was stacked with ATs from the start... you guys are so fucking comical with the bs remarks... viva tried to flex his lil epenis in summer time sk... hahaha now that he was too stupid to stay n fight you're all gonna be farmed... it's how you guys would play it right? No worries I'm sure someone real soon will attempt to pull together a super alliance... same shit every rd
    Yeah coultard was killed for it. Or are you referring to everyone calling me AT? How can a top kd be AT, they have earned the right to make what military they want, the same as the top alliance does what they want. My offense is the reason I was the KT, but to say a top five kd is AT is just lol.

Don't go making yourself look dumb when viva stopped after faceless disbanded. He seems to have more class than you lol. If you are really going to farm them after disbanding.
    I was 1st kt in the first war so I won't be farming anything! Viva has no class, plz refrain from trying to say dumb shit like that! I was referring to Coultard, hot dog, first division and 2 other dws in 1st sector who had 2500 goons and 1200 to 1500 LTs by second rd of hits... i died b.c I hit them all n after 4 AT broke me, mercer hit me then darius did... only then was I "AT" n viva used it as a pathetic excuse to kt me n start the war... funny how we gave your ATs 24 hours to pump D but you "classy" guys GB'D with the help of shit DW AT builds to push for kts just like you did on Connors.... Take your hypocritical bs n shove up your cheating ass
    I dont know who you were this round but if I rolled you at any point in the game it was because you had a shit kd and were easy land because that was the only reason I rolled anyone this game
  • so much fuss over AT and shiet, when the F are you going to understand there is no such thing as AT?
  • Sk drama haha I dunno how you can all be bothered with the same crap
    the same neverending story every round
  • did someone really let viva make an alliance again

how do people keep joining him
  • Sk drama haha I dunno how you can all be bothered with the same crap
  • so why did borg decide to war sick?
  • did someone really let viva make an alliance again

how do people keep joining him
    pffft whatever, I've said this before on here, Viva leads some pretty fun wars
  • if you think any war in the last like 10 years has been fun, you really don't know SK wars.
  • I think he means as fun as what it can be.
  • if there is one thing darius isn't #1 at, it's bankfarming, i think zao has him beat
  • if there is one thing darius isn't #1 at, it's bankfarming, i think zao has him beat
    I did 0 probe minor god strat and kept pace with a pyramid bank farming zao

Actually pathetic lmao
  • lesser deity strat
  • Pot calling the kettle black. Spoken by the guy who maintains two main account pure and conquest, making bank inacs, and countless AT to ruin ppls game.

I'm no saint. I'm not even proud of being #1 darius, big deal. it's just a dead game. Once the fun is over i'll delete. I didn't tag my name to show off, there's nothing great about it. I only tag to get rob to kill me as he promised.

As for you keeping pace with your minor god strat etc, good for you, congrats. you're lucky to have Aaron as a friend. If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't be #2. Apart from your ATS, you have no offence. Just a big turtle protected by big hitters.

I'm a nobody, you ought to stop being so arrogant.

• Pot calling the kettle black. Spoken by the guy who maintains two main account pure and conquest, making bank inacs, and countless AT to ruin ppls game.

I'm no saint. I'm not even proud of being #1 darius, big deal. it's just a dead game. Once the fun is over i'll delete. I didn't tag my name to show off, there's nothing great about it. I only tag to get rob to kill me as he promised.

As for you keeping pace with your minor god strat etc, good for you, congrats. you're lucky to have Aaron as a friend. If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't be #2. Apart from your ATS, you have no offence. Just a big turtle protected by big hitters.

I'm a nobody, you ought to stop being so arrogant.

who cares? pures existence made conquest smaller because I wanted to teach my gf how to play and try both fw high probe and terra research newbie strat, thats about it. I was the only person competing with myself for a while until I fell off managing pure at a high level out of laziness.

bank inacts and countless ats? nah didnt need to do that. If I had managed just conquest I'd have been bigger than you even with pyramid bank farming.

Sad really, I didnt need offense because I had enough land. If I didnt have enough land I'd have more offense, retarded to build offense and outgrow your income.

• Its sad that the day has come in SK where people openly talk about having multiple KDs like its nothing...guess I was gone too long.
  • lmao okay, next time just manage conquest then

and fyi, having a lead in the first week is nothing. if it wasn't for barricade, i'd have grabbed you down.

it was only me and him grabbing everyone down while you were busy whoring and hitting small kds ;)

• edited June 2015
    The war was technically started by Raw with Sabos on me. They just didnt declare because they can't break me yet.

Defending the AT Conner, but quick to jump my old sectormate Coulthard. Lol.

Anyway make it snappy, my girlfriend is over the moon.
    Lol your alliance was stacked with ATs from the start... you guys are so fucking comical with the bs remarks... viva tried to flex his lil epenis in summer time sk... hahaha now that he was too stupid to stay n fight you're all gonna be farmed... it's how you guys would play it right? No worries I'm sure someone real soon will attempt to pull together a super alliance... same shit every rd
    Yeah coultard was killed for it. Or are you referring to everyone calling me AT? How can a top kd be AT, they have earned the right to make what military they want, the same as the top alliance does what they want. My offense is the reason I was the KT, but to say a top five kd is AT is just lol.

Don't go making yourself look dumb when viva stopped after faceless disbanded. He seems to have more class than you lol. If you are really going to farm them after disbanding.
    I was 1st kt in the first war so I won't be farming anything! Viva has no class, plz refrain from trying to say dumb shit like that! I was referring to Coultard, hot dog, first division and 2 other dws in 1st sector who had 2500 goons and 1200 to 1500 LTs by second rd of hits... i died b.c I hit them all n after 4 AT broke me, mercer hit me then darius did... only then was I "AT" n viva used it as a pathetic excuse to kt me n start the war... funny how we gave your ATs 24 hours to pump D but you "classy" guys GB'D with the help of shit DW AT builds to push for kts just like you did on Connors.... Take your hypocritical bs n shove up your cheating ass
    I dont know who you were this round but if I rolled you at any point in the game it was because you had a shit kd and were easy land because that was the only reason I rolled anyone this game
    I was Trololol

Like I stated, hit by 3 or 4 AT dw with way less D (1st infantry division, square, hit dog and somw random shit dw)... then kyle hit me for hitting his horribly defended group mate... you followed up 5th or 6th after I hit square and even after all those hits I had more D... so take into account I lost 4k plus LTS, you hit me when i had 12kish lts n you had 19k LD on a shit terra with no offense hiding in a alliance full of what I would say is not legit kds n more than likely someone's multies... I aimed to be first KT and I was, my dw was lazy build yes but your pussy alliance protected horrible ATs so I lol at your comment of why you're able to hit me... With the 4 hits from kds with 12k goons n 8k lts or 5k goons n 3400 lts within the first couple days.. lol
  • Where did this shit rule came out with AT's? Whats the freaking problem if one doesn't give a crap about his kd or def?

Goonz are so cheap with the sole purpose to train them like nuts.

Should we KT everyone who is turtling?
  • It's OK guys, I didn't cheat.

I ONLY ran 2 accounts.
  • edited June 2015
    lmao okay, next time just manage conquest then

and fyi, having a lead in the first week is nothing. if it wasn't for barricade, i'd have grabbed you down.

it was only me and him grabbing everyone down while you were busy whoring and hitting small kds ;)

thats super interesting. Conquest had absolutely 0 farms or even probes and you were (and still are) blatantly bank farming. Do you want a medal?

I really dont even care. Running 2 accounts is really inconvenient and If I really wanted to keep it a big secret I probably wouldnt have named it the same fuckin thing and then grouped with myself lmfao.

People create hundreds of accounts to kill me when I should be unkillable, inconveniencing myself to try two different newbie exits is pretty mild.

I didnt have any ats or any farms or even any inacts and you know that lmao. Do you even understand the sheer amount of effort it would take to manage any of that shit from someone who plays 95% from his phone?
  • You give off the impression of not having a life, so I would say it'd be pretty easy.
  • You give off the impression of not having a life, so I would say it'd be pretty easy.
    I have a gf now and my job is a global position

hard life for sk darius :(
  • Hehe you said 'hard'