Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 Old Friends & 5 Old Enemies you miss.

Comments

• Kes, Ixta, Neal, Holo, Puppy, Silverion, Jsin, Cyborg, tankwolf and so many more.. :))

I miss the long night aim chats with friends, the fast one tick PK's, the coordinated KT's and so much other things that I don't have time for today working too much..

Hit me up on Facebook if you are feeling nostalgic.

- Fepo, signing out for another few years..
  • You know I was your greatest enemy. And by greatest enemy I mean I annoyed you for a long time...probably mildly.
  • edited December 2014
    Kes, Ixta, Neal, Holo, Puppy, Silverion, Jsin, Cyborg, tankwolf and so many more.. :))

I miss the long night aim chats with friends, the fast one tick PK's, the coordinated KT's and so much other things that I don't have time for today working too much..

Hit me up on Facebook if you are feeling nostalgic.

- Fepo, signing out for another few years..
    And the pot of coffee was the best equipment anyone could own.

Welcome back FEPO, I might have known you, but I these guys on your list was on my AIM. Neal....his name was long, not just Neal. Then JsinSK, Ixta aim was long ....something like Ixtachu...freaking forget how its spelled, and Tankwolf.
  • edited December 2014
    Holy sh.... this game is still around. :-O

Surprised I actually recognize some of the names mentioned here. I'm still friends with and talk to Chiron, Gypsy, and Juxta. :D

I haven't spoken to Sephiroth or Ainex in a long time though. :(

Looks like Fenris et al. influence is all that remains from the early days. =((
  • Your mom remains
  • And I was never Fenris and I'm still around. So :p
  • Holy sh.... this game is still around. :-O

Surprised I actually recognize some of the names mentioned here. I'm still friends with and talk to Chiron, Gypsy, and Juxta. :D

Juxta still make games? His space one where you design your own ships was really fun.
  • I haven't talked to gypsy in literally a decade +
  • I haven't talked to gypsy in literally a decade +
    RIP gypsy

Holy crap! Ghost from TAG!!! Welcome back:)
  • Juxta still make games? His space one where you design your own ships was really fun.
    Half a year later I remember to check this post... lol

Yeah Juxta is still at it, though he spends a lot more time working on writing his books. Same goes for Gypsy as well actually, she is also an aspiring author and web designer.
  • Juxta still make games? His space one where you design your own ships was really fun.
    Half a year later I remember to check this post... lol

Yeah Juxta is still at it, though he spends a lot more time working on writing his books. Same goes for Gypsy as well actually, she is also an aspiring author and web designer.
    you check this once in a while...welcome...friends and ...
  • Lol why is everyone acting like Ray has been goon for like a decade, you all realize he actually was playing last round for a while right? lol

And I've got a couple of names that I'm sure not many people will know, and a couple you might, but here we go...

Franz:

1040sk
    FancyPants xKTx
    Woozle
    Essence
    Caspian

Enemies:

I only really remember one person who was generally on my watch out for this guy list and by the AIM name, it was ezwip, and I think it belonged to Dank? Not so sure, and if you hated on Source back in the day, we can call you an enemy too. Sauce fo life(I quite liked this nickname tho)
  • ezwip is on my old AIM. Is that Dank? Really?

So Dank is also old? LOL
  • He cant hide! Much too intelligent.
  • I was known as essence teh dook :-p
  • Essence Redux or some R name.
  • Yea, that guy, and I actually feel like I should have known that already too, but psh, I hit you up on AIM one day recently and you just stopped talking to me, and never heard from you again. I thought we were cool bro =[
  • Fepo. yes you are an enemy i miss
  • i rarely log into AIM now and close it for other things :-p

i've been wondering what happened to ainex for years and years. seph was on here a few months ago iirc, though i missed him at the time.
  • Ainex and her pet rats and vegetable soup. Ah I miss her too :/
  • I am happy that I am
    Not on any friends or enemy lists , I must be more liked now
  • I am happy that I am
    or irrelevant
  • and thus darius was formed
    hahahaha I missed this gold, amazing

• I am happy that I am
    or irrelevant
  • I am happy that I am