Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Town (1.20)

edited June 2015 in Game Talk
is a friend of mine. Y'all send him some tips on how to play oceanic! ;-)

Comments

• ill grab him for you bro
  • Step 1) Go to the preferences tab
    Step 2) There should be a box near the bottom. You need to type "DELETE" into this box. I think all caps are important.
    Step 3) Either wait 24 hours for the deletion process, or make a second BSG-ID. Either works.
    Step 4) There should be a signup tab that looks familiar! Go to this one.
    Step 5) Proceed to create a new kingdom. This time, make sure to pick a planet type that isn't Oceanic. Terra Form is a good choice for anyone who is new, braindead, godstrat-capable, or anything in between.

I hope this guide helps.
  • LMAOOO

Veii can confirm that this was my exact advice, as well. I'm so proud, Jess.

CMSZ
  • i confirm!
  • Step 1) Go to the preferences tab
    Step 2) There should be a box near the bottom. You need to type "DELETE" into this box. I think all caps are important.
    Step 3) Either wait 24 hours for the deletion process, or make a second BSG-ID. Either works.
    Step 4) There should be a signup tab that looks familiar! Go to this one.
    Step 5) Proceed to create a new kingdom. This time, make sure to pick a planet type that isn't Oceanic. Terra Form is a good choice for anyone who is new, braindead, godstrat-capable, or anything in between.

I hope this guide helps.
    +1.
  • im noob and oceanic.

fail.
  • i'll play ocean next round and beast these fools with it.
  • Put all your buildings into SM for lots of money and then sell it to Robtomo.
  • I have put all my building in SM Barricade. Haha... i got the first part right....not bad for a noob.
  • I especially like how Robtomo keeps logging in day after day, stays for a while but hasn't responded to any of the accusations that he is Panda. Probably waiting for everything to calm down, come back and make up some story about being in some remote region cut off from the rest of the world while this was going down, lol.
  • I have zero sms
  • why the fuck are you guys talking about that game called sk? fuckin idiots, its dead allready!
  • Put all your buildings into SM for lots of money and then sell it to Robtomo.
    Rob been slapping you up again Barry?