Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daredevil

edited June 2015 in General
i tried to watch it...it seems slow and, eh...

what's so great? should i keep watching?

Comments

• I lost interest after about 6 episodes
  • first 2 or 3 episodes were slow, and the rest of the series is still a bit of a slow burn, but i like it because the characters are actually interesting
  • What about other new series like supergirl and whispers? Anyone watched the pilots?
  • I like going back to watch a lot of older stuff. Currently watching the old X-Files series.
  • I saw the trailer of supergirl. I cringed. Everything seems to be shitafter himym ended.
  • I like going back to watch a lot of older stuff. Currently watching the old X-Files series.
    Im watching Smallville.
    Im watching deep space 9, LOST is next [never finished it]
  • I saw the trailer of supergirl. I cringed. Everything seems to be shitafter himym ended.
    yeah my wife will prob make me watch it. it looks terrible.
    Im watching deep space 9, LOST is next [never finished it]
    Nice. I also have all TNG and Voyager series, and also the newer Battlestar Galactica. I may do the same with lost, last I remember I stopped at season 3. Heroes I also did not finish.
  • I've been watching The West Wing. Again. For the fifth time.