Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whos looking forward to Bcarts end of round PT break down?

edited June 2015 in General
I wonder if he will blindly nerf mystical lands based on kd %s

Comments

• That's a very valid question considering his PP account was abused.
  • ohhh yeah all like twenty five dollars he got abused for lol
  • The era of 'you troll me, I troll you'. For this round, everyone who requested a paypal refund has a 50% chance of random bad things happening to their kingdom on a regular basis.
  • Don't forget, due to the usual coding bug while setting up the round... It accidentally applies to everyone.
  • Hahahahahaha
  • MMmh, if BCart could just bring back the RDB. That'd be greeeaaaattt.
  • The era of 'you troll me, I troll you'. For this round, everyone who requested a paypal refund has a 50% chance of random bad things happening to their kingdom on a regular basis.
    confirmed
  • rdb was ACTUALLY a stealth multi killer.
    The era of 'you troll me, I troll you'. For this round, everyone who requested a paypal refund has a 50% chance of random bad things happening to their kingdom on a regular basis.
    confirmed
    i laugh and i dont know why.

• The round has ended an hour ago, and no reset... And so begins the trolling, I blame this on Mages :p
  • No more sk.

Now where do i post my english rants.
  • We may finally be witnessing the end of SK because BCart flipped his shit over $20 in lost revenue. You crossed the line, guys.
  • It's possible we did. However, if it frees us of this graveyard it might have been worth it.
    All we wanted is what the game was once, or the means by which to make it better. We needed to know whether or not Brian was ever going to do anything with serious issues, and we received our answer. We now know we can stop making threads about multis, or problems, or stardates being inconsistent.

He doesn't care, and now, we no longer have to.
    Bo! did he scare you all?

I have not filed any paypal dispute at all. I think Bcart will send me donation receipt in the mail.