Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

idea to counter the dw goon costs.

edited May 2015 in General
Make Goons and Troopers take 1.5x barrack space.

So each rack houses
75 LT,LD,soldiers, scientists,
50 troopers,goons,Fighters
37.5 tanks.

Comments

• Or...raise goon cost?
  • If its a threat, kill him.

Next round he'll learn to pipe down.
  • Bcart does planty..

Its hard work coding the round bonus, and tweaking the planet types...
  • there is never a serious DW kingdom end game, i dont know why you guys always bitch about it
  • Except when there are some.
  • there is 1 dw in the top 10 right now, not that that means its anything serious but, huzah
  • there has not been more than 2 in the top 10 all round, there never will be unless everyone decides to play it. its a fun PT, but its simply not that great
  • DWs have won rounds. Not sure what you are talking about. Depends how the round plays out.
  • We dont see DW in top 10 because they are merely tools to get someone in top 10. (or out of)
  • DWs go AT and get eaten up too easily.
  • A single dw might occasionally do well, but it's nothing like the death grip TF has over the top 10 every round. Hell, even shifty PTs like misty do better than dw
  • A single dw might occasionally do well, but it's nothing like the death grip TF has over the top 10 every round. Hell, even shifty PTs like misty do better than dw
  • In the top 9 there are

2 VI
    2 Terra
    2 Mysti
    1 FW
    1 DW
    1 Mount

Mr. BCart should really look into making Oceanic better.
  • oceanic was pretty darn good at 50% off building costs. 25% is too low to make up for anything. Terra form is pretty much straight better than oceanic.
  • I would love for oceanic to get a buff. I dunno about 50, maybe 40?
  • Terra shits on Oceanic in too many ways.

I dont think this round really matters in terms of top 10 stats.
  • Ppl still playing?
  • When you can die at any moment to some random multi kills, top 10 definately does not matter.
  • When you can die at any moment to some random multi kills, top 10 definately does not matter.
  • Fuck Multis , Get Starbucks.

• Starbucks is nasty though.
  • Starbucks is nasty though.
  • I no longer know you two.
  • What? That we have tastebuds?