Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you have a Kd in S1 and want a laugh

edited May 2015 in General
Please message me. those who know my aim..hit me up

Comments

• laugh plz
  • huehuehue
  • WOW, hahahhahhha! phew!
  • Thanks guys I knew you'd come through for me
  • just got back from the weekend.
  • I think i know the joke
    Congratulations on your no.1 rank kd!
    Congratulations on your no.1 rank kd!
    It must be the cookies and popcorn! Another SK's finest twisted sense of humor brought to you by 863-dot dot dot dash dot dot dot

I find it amazing how we all wanted to kill IP 863-*** every single round, same IP who killed me off in R66, and no success.

Whatever round we are now, it finally succeed to take no.1 spot, and stole my cookies, used my AIM and use my avatar. I don't know if I am honored or pissed off.

The AIM was used in the year 2000-2004, probably the bot has control of it, because I can't access it.

My current AIM is Lady.Ashnod

• wait.

im clearly missing something.

someone fill me in on this as i opted out of this round after i rax overflowed myself while grabbing penissk's kingdoms
    panda flagged his main KD as ladyashnod as a joke, shes not very intelligent so she thinks he hacked her aim or something
  • wait.

someone fill me in on this as i opted out of this round after i rax overflowed myself while grabbing penissk's kingdoms
    panda flagged his main KD as ladyashnod as a joke, shes not very intelligent so she thinks he hacked her aim or something
    now, that is worth a good laugh.
  • wait.

I'm.. honestly not surprised by that.
  • wait.

one of your best posts this, Darinub.
  • what the hell is happening in s1 these days?
  • 100s of multis killing everyone, the usual
  • what the hell is happening in s1 these days?
    I dominated for a change.
    hehehe
  • What if these aren't really PandaSK's multis, but this is the true return of Fenris, and they are all the Fenris folk that Ash tried to bring back rounds ago? O_o
    I like your line of thinking.

We somehow become rich professionals, and we rented Hilton Hotel and we all congregate there. And that explains all our IPs.
  • lol sk still alive.
    it's like the cockroach of the internet.
    just can't die.
  • Even though it's been headless for years...
  • Hide yo kids, hide yo wives
  • New round in a week. Cautiously optimistic.
  • edited May 2015
    What if these aren't really PandaSK's multis, but this is the true return of Fenris, and they are all the Fenris folk that Ash tried to bring back rounds ago? O_o

We somehow become rich professionals, and we rented Hilton Hotel and we all congregate there. And that explains all our IPs.
    Hit rich and stay at the hilton? Hell, I'd rather party at the w.
  • lol sk still alive.
    it's like the cockroach of the internet.
    just can't die.
    Lol.
  • What if these aren't really PandaSK's multis, but this is the true return of Fenris, and they are all the Fenris folk that Ash tried to bring back rounds ago? O_o

Hit rich and stay at the hilton? Hell, I'd rather party at the w.
    maybe, we are all at starbucks. LOL