Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sand Castle

edited May 2015 in General

Failure
(May 13, 02:06:40)
Losses
Soldiers: 0
Troopers: 0
Dragoons: 1,504
Tanks: 9,324

Our scans report that we killed about 19,640 enemy units.

Some of us tried to kick it, but failed. But looks this time I kicked the Princess Panda out of the top tower, of his faggot looking sand castle

Don't worry, your castle is still there so don't cry over it yeah...

Comments

• Is the sand castle shaped like a penis?
  • more like a tranny looking one
  • More likely like Alan's
  • Haha. Freedom of speech is practised here. We have a free printing press policy here. :p

Let's just give the faggot a break, otherwise he'll again hide behind his 250multies.

Back then guys like Cere would have just deleted the thread since panda don't matter

Or maybe I'm wrong does he matter now?
  • Deleting his threads and posts is the best course of action. Even if he creates 250 Multi's again next round and the round after next, he'll eventually get bored someday and hopefully kill himself enabling us the opportunity to play normal rounds again.
  • you would have to delete all mentions of him. from anyone. anyone complaining about the multis also.
  • So were you dead man?
  • That's mine. Or was.
  • He apparently needed money to build his Sand Castle as well.... As he just had his Multi's rob me 210 times because I have been robbing his bank farms. And then I laughed at him after he sent me a threatening message. How sad.
  • So like 10% or 20% of the players died this round because they hit a bot not realizing it is one , and many quit before the round really started as they saw the bots.

He should give the bots all the same avi and a signature who clear state that they are bots.
  • So like 10% or 20% of the players died this round because they hit a bot not realizing it is one , and many quit before the round really started as they saw the bots.

He should give the bots all the same avi and a signature who clear state that they are bots.
    Or just not make them because its pointless
  • ayy rob, use the bot as an inactive generator or something that makes the round more fun instead of this bullshit next round.
  • i'm curious to see what he will do with his bots at the end of the round. kill what is has remained of the players? or disband them all and let us feed on them :D
  • May 15, 06:32:40 Our brave kingdom Kenny (2:3) attacked Alongat (2:13) and conquered 60 planets.
    May 15, 06:33:23 Our kingdom Kenny (2:3) bravely defended against SK Mafioso (2:4) and lost 983 planets.
    May 15, 06:33:28 Our kingdom Kenny (2:3) bravely defended against SK Mafioso (2:4) and lost 707 planets.
    May 15, 06:33:32 Our kingdom Kenny (2:3) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    May 15, 06:33:32 Our kingdom Kenny (2:3) bravely defended against SK Mafioso (2:4) and lost 488 planets.

HAHAHAHA

He suicides his Kenny kingdom completely. then farms it. Then KT's anyone that takes Kenny's absolutely free land. Le Sigh
  • Your playing Trev? 0_o
  • Sup bro. Yeah I sadly signed up to play this game :P I'm Itchyasshole in 2.3
  • Rockz is going to multi rape my kingdom now :(
  • Why doesn't uni just pop kill him for lolz
  • Lol nice sry I robbed joo earlier in rd lol
    What are you apologizing for, should always be robbing Trev <3
    What are you apologizing for, should always be robbing Trev <3</blockquote>