Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hockey Thread (ey?)

Comments

• Taking one from them at home = stealing it.

So yeah. It'd spell doom for the Wild for the 3 year in a row, that's for sure.
  • Fuck the wild, they are doomed
  • Calgary is doomed. The wild have a slight chance.

Let's go caps!
  • edited May 2015
    Taking one from them at home = stealing it.

Stealing home ice advantage usually has to do with the first two games. Chicago already has 2 wins on home ice so they don't have to steal shit. Also, fuck the blackhawks.

Edit: you know I have to give chicago fans shit because 90% of them can't name the captain before johnny teeeeezer
  • I am a bandwagon hawks fan by many standards, idgaf though. Given my team was missing from the playoffs, I went for Captain Canada and his elite teammates, Kane is a beauty.

Also LOL @ Flames. Lightning are doing well which is nice, calahan and Stammer deserve a cup.
  • Newb is right about what constitutes a steal.
  • Taking one from them at home = stealing it.

Stealing home ice advantage usually has to do with the first two games. Chicago already has 2 wins on home ice so they don't have to steal shit. Also, fuck the blackhawks.

Edit: you know I have to give chicago fans shit because 90% of them can't name the captain before johnny teeeeezer
    I never said we were "stealing home ice advantage". I said we were going to steal one from them tonight in their own house. Which we did.

Sorry the Wild blow donkey dicks.

I'm a "bandwagon" fan, I guess. Though in reality I just got into hockey later on in my life because I didn't closely follow any profession sports teams until I was in my 20's.

I grew up where everyone supported the Blackhawks and I live in Chicago. I guess I should support the Coyotes, though, just to make sure someone doesn't call me a bandwagoner!

Poor, bitter Redwings fans.
  • Love u ;) (fuck the bhawks)
  • edited May 2015
    Love u ;) (fuck the bhawks)
    Also: You realize that no one in Chicago could even watch hockey on TV until that pile of shit Bill Wirtz made his only contribution to humanity in 2007.

:P

p.s. - His only contribution to humanity was six feet underground.
  • I know about bill wirtz and his death being a huge boon for the franchise. And I have enough Stanley cups in my lifetime that I don't have to be a bitter red wing fan. They played well in the first round, they lost in a close game 7.

Caps might seal up another W which would make me happy.
  • Im fucking pissed man, the Wash/Rangers series going on is probably the best atm and I miss every game because of work and not being an Easterner!! Save me please!

(Happy that Calgary was able to squeak one out the ass though...)
  • SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPER HOLD
  • Holy lucky Hawks. And fuck the habs
  • This is an awesome OT
  • Here come the flood of "caps playoff choker articles"

Bummer, I really liked this squad
  • Tough go, feel bad for ovie... wonder if he needs to move on to get a cup
  • hawks in 7, rangers in 6
  • Ducks n bolts in 7
  • hawks in 6
  • Ducks in 7
    Rangers in 6
  • One day I hope I can say "Leafs in 7" #heartbreaksince67
  • One day I hope I can say "Leafs in 7" #heartbreaksince67
    :(
  • Now i know why people prefer NHL over world championships or olympics....
  • PS. i hope Canada wins, they deserve it.
  • Canada is poised to win a gold!

Hall - Crosby - Eberle continues to dominate. Am I the only one that is mentally replacing Crosby with McDavid and the gold medal with a Stanley Cup?!

:D
  • Canada is poised to win a gold!

Hall - Crosby - Eberle continues to dominate. Am I the only one that is mentally replacing Crosby with McDavid and the gold medal with a Stanley Cup?!

:D
    What are you going to do about replacing your 2-4th lines with the rest of that roster :-?
  • Drink until line 1 hits the ice again.
  • Drink until line 1 hits the ice again.
    Sorry mate. I know its a dick thing to pis on the oil...buy I couldn't resist
  • Hahah its getting better. Nurse is NHL ready, they say in the OHL/AHL he looks like a man playing vs boys. Could be good.

Trade one of our good players for a good dman, if any team is willing (pipedream sadly). Hard to say. Still an optimist though!
  • Hahah its getting better. Nurse is NHL ready, they say in the OHL/AHL he looks like a man playing vs boys. Could be good.

Trade one of our good players for a good dman, if any team is willing (pipedream sadly). Hard to say. Still an optimist though!
    Eberle, Roy, Pouliot and a second round pick for Phillips and Anderson