Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: What happened to the ATTN thread

edited May 2015 in General
Shit was the only thread worth reading on here atm what the fuk

Comments

• a moderator probably took pity on poor panda and his desperate attempts to be relevant and took it down so he'd stop embarassing himself
  • It was meant to be erased.
  • im having a busy day at work and my kd is so far ahead atm I might as well be building in excel

entertain me pls

• entertain me pls
  • I deleted it.

Not really keen on douches bragging about cheating in forums. It puts them in a position they don't deserve.
  • I deleted it.

Not really keen on douches bragging about cheating in forums. It puts them in a position they don't deserve.
    yeah but it doesnt matter if they brag because nobody gives a shit

it does provide some moderate entertainment though, which is the primary function of this website
  • edited May 2015
    Always have...

And Darius I get what you are saying, I just always felt that was one of the few things a mod was good for is to stop people from bragging in forums how great they are cheating and ruining people. *shrug*
  • Always have...

And Darius I get what you are saying, I just always felt that was one of the few things a mod was good for is to stop people from bragging in forums how great they are cheating and ruining people. *shrug*
    A mod should have the power to stop them from this massive bot cheating

:-B
  • Let's not get too crazy here lol.

We know that if it hasn't happened by now where the game is almost completely and utterly dead it never will.
  • What Crash is saying is that I should be made in game mod!
  • Always have...

Agreed, it was a good call to delete the thread and not even give him a chance to brag about anything even if it was fun while it lasted to humiliate him. To be honest, he should've been banned as soon as he stated that he was the multi owner.
  • Can I ban viva to for his claim a couple rounds ago
  • Ooo! Let's ban all the past and current multis!
  • why do you all seem to hate viva? he seems super irrelevant in general and hes not even that offensive
  • Viva doesn't bother me.
  • why do you all seem to hate viva? he seems super irrelevant in general and hes not even that offensive
    you just described yourself.
    you just described yourself.
    ooh I caught a lynog

• what is a lynog anyways?
  • what is a lynog anyways?
    second name is Lynch, its just an old nickname through the generations.
  • thats actually more interesting than I expected

• Name makes sense now.
  • I really don't hate viva I was just joking
  • edited May 2015
    it has nothing to do with him being offensive. He just either on purpose, or just by some sheer stroke of luck, has a way of just pissing people off and getting way under their skin. I would never dare to compare him to you and lynog as far as the back and forth banter that occurs, but he's kinda... ish.. like sort of.. umm.. a little but not really.. but in a way like that.. but where there are people who are pro lynog and pro darius (probably right?) .. viva rubs everyone harshly lol

I think he makes decent strategic decisions, but then often ruins it by having this I don't have to play by the typical AL rules attitude. and the other als often don't allow it to go on long.
  • This thread should be deleted...
  • Your mom should be deleted
  • edited May 2015

personally, i'd rather you didn't and if you do, please have mercy ;) just remember you cause lots of butt hurt which is why people say the things they do about you, you kindhearted soul you!
  • What Crash is saying is that I should be made in game mod!

I support this
  • Miss Meadows (2:15)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Mystical Lands
    Networth: 1,678,365 (64)
    Land: 10,769 (14)

the multi is making me look awesome, top 50 land guys.
  • meadows, is this the biggest kd you ever made, WHILE putting in zero effort literally?
  • No, most of her KDs were zero effort.