Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get farmed while you wait

Comments

• so, why exactly did the universe need to gang up on America if we never had more than a 2 million lead? is it time to gang up on battered fish now?
  • Aza your vagina is showing
  • you mean the one that i have routinely been crushing the last week? i could own your tops with or without war, they needed war status, powerless status, and 3 fails to hit me
  • so, why exactly did the universe need to gang up on America if we never had more than a 2 million lead? is it time to gang up on battered fish now?
    Nw is not telling anything in a round where in some sectors sitting 5 bots on top with 1 mil NW each.
    This round is fucking bot owned = Fact

:O
    Nw is not telling anything in a round where in some sectors sitting 5 bots on top with 1 mil NW each.

Then why did everyone jump on America for being top alliance? We had bots in there too lol

Then why did everyone jump on America for being top alliance? We had bots in there too lol
    I think it may have to be with America supporting the multi in early game, and trying to KT people without reason after, while they avoid people in the list.
  • Always sounds like propaganda from me but it aint, America had kds which had multis they used to do dirty work for them until they died. Can't tell me differently when all aggression stopped after the mains dead. The kt list was a joke though, cobra stated he was running through one in order soon as my friend hit someone accidentally he got ktd within minutes with bs reason, i got banned then war broke out lol. Im now described as cancer by there officers after trying my best with these people.
  • Always sounds like propaganda from me but it aint, America had kds which had multis they used to do dirty work for them until they died.
    This, when i was being KTed i saw really weird shit, small kingdoms from outside America failing on me, kingdoms inside America with less than 3 k land and almost 100 k probes (probe farms), people suiciding on me. All really weird. And even doing all that they needed 64/65 hs to KT me =S
  • Always sounds like propaganda from me but it aint, America had kds which had multis they used to do dirty work for them until they died.
    This, when i was being KTed i saw really weird shit, small kingdoms from outside America failing on me, kingdoms inside America with less than 3 k land and almost 100 k probes (probe farms), people suiciding on me. All really weird. And even doing all that they needed 64/65 hs to KT me =S
    A lot of that happened last round too with the xMYx fucktards. Each of them had like 3-4 accounts throughout the various alliances and were using them the manipulate the balance of power.
  • I got multi raped myself...
    Kd with 1k land and 90% succese sabo on a kd with 8k land and 80k probes.
  • I got multi raped myself...
    Kd with 1k land and 90% succese sabo on a kd with 8k land and 80k probes.
    Which KD's? We had a few people that just made shitty builds and went high probes.
  • edited May 2015
    9k lands n 80k probes isn't a good ratio tho... :p
  • 9k lands n 80k probes isn't a good ratio tho... :p
  • So my 8k land and 40k probes wasn't 1337?
  • Agree that that's not a good ratio...
    I used the probes on KTs ... failed a lot..
    I used to have above 500 Probe Factories...
  • edited May 2015

No young padawan but your learning :p
    So my 8k land and 40k probes wasn't 1337?
  • Agree that that's not a good ratio...
    I used the probes on KTs ... failed a lot..
    I used to have above 500 Probe Factories...
    Lol I hear ya... war wrecked my probes as well
    A lot of that happened last round too with the xMYx fucktards. Each of them had like 3-4 accounts throughout the various alliances and were using them the manipulate the balance of power.
    Just LOL if you think thats an xmyx thing.
  • I'm not in xmyx anymore, but there are around that many when active. Hard to imagine asians playing games?
  • edited May 2015
    Nah, it's hard to imagine playing and not saying anything in-game or in the PFs. Must be really shy Asians.
  • Nope hard to imagine so many Asians being so bad at a game.
    What does that make you?
    What does that make you?
    I faintly remember this Chaotix guy from sometime but when I read his name for some reason the only word that comes to mind is "dogshit"

is that accurate? I cant remember

What does that make you?
    I faintly remember this Chaotix guy from sometime but when I read his name for some reason the only word that comes to mind is "dogshit"

He upgraded to horseshit, it's a little more solid.
  • Good for him :)
  • how dare they! those dang Asians and their stereotypically better math skillz!!!!
  • edited May 2015
    Yet I can outbuild either of you any round. And since neither of you ever plays legit that really sad. 100% legit I can outbuild guys farming and bank farming.
  • I love how we all get along in such a Loving manner!
    What does that make you?

He upgraded to horseshit, it's a little more solid.
    Lol'd
  • Yet I can outbuild either of you any round. And since neither of you ever plays legit that really sad. 100% legit I can outbuild guys farming and bank farming.
    Another blind guy. You should sit with robtomo. Maybe together you might see something.

You're god mode on this round? Yeah you didn't outbuild most xmyx let alone me. With those comments you're back to dogshit, unacceptable.