Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BatteredFish] AL is Hardcore

Comments

• The person you are talking to is not known for making sense.
  • I'm so high you can't reach me with a fucking antennae.
  • I will say again I've also been semi active and been on vacation

But again I needed fails and powerless and war status to break me
    I feel sorry for you
    You honestly think any of us are taking this rd seriously? Lmfao try n spew shit from your cock sucker but we know that you know better... your trolling skills are as weak as your kd building skills! let's review the facts!

YOU'RE Terra Form with ZERO research and you are a fat fucking turtle! 55k LTs? Should have just played Oceanic or FW...

I REPEAT YOU ARE A FUCKIN JOKE, sit down and watch your shitty alliance crumble!

Honestly, I'd have to say it's about time you ate your words lol Looks like America is crumbling faster than batteredfish ;)

I feel sorry for you
    You honestly think any of us are taking this rd seriously? Lmfao try n spew shit from your cock sucker but we know that you know better... your trolling skills are as weak as your kd building skills! let's review the facts!

YOU'RE Terra Form with ZERO research and you are a fat fucking turtle! 55k LTs? Should have just played Oceanic or FW...

I REPEAT YOU ARE A FUCKIN JOKE, sit down and watch your shitty alliance crumble!

Honestly, I'd have to say it's about time you ate your words lol Looks like America is crumbling faster than batteredfish ;)
    Lol ill take that when it's a uni gb ;) you get lil credit tbh... pumpkin and isis did way more on George than BF did

I feel sorry for you

Lol ill take that when it's a uni gb ;) you get lil credit tbh... pumpkin and isis did way more on George than BF did

If that makes you feel better about it than it's all good ;)
  • I notice you haven't done much! Your a mysty doing pretty much nothing? Hmmm
    LOL, dude, like i said, whatever makes you feel better about the situation, it's all good ;)
  • I think is exactly the oposite, most of non americans traveled this weekend cos it was a long weekend (Workers day), or had family reunions. In fact, our top kingdom had to log in by his cel phone when he found a free wifi.
  • Weekends are notoriously slow. Action always kicks up on Monday.
  • Yea but American people like drinking on weekends n don't forget Avengers lol
  • Yea but American people like drinking on weekends n don't forget Avengers lol
    Damn the Avengers and damn Mayweather!
  • Mayweather is the guy who won a hugging competition?
  • hugs not drugs!
    Yes lol
  • hugs not drugs!

drugs are bad mkaay
  • ^^ blasphemy
    Yes lol
    Oh well!
    I was hoping for pacman to win. but hugging competition sums it up.

LOL, dude, like i said, whatever makes you feel better about the situation, it's all good ;)
    I miss our conversations! Don't wry Roi is 10,000 times better at leading than your boyfriend is... then again he actually helps his friends in war instead of hitting fresh sector inactives like yourself :P
  • I feel like this is just another round of boring, unimaginative players in the top spots because all the fun players are dead
  • I laughed at loud.
  • edited May 2015
    I feel like this is just another round of boring, unimaginative players in the top spots because all the fun players are dead
    Different ways to play the game bud! Some love to war, others like to politic and some will play the angles properly and use war to further progress their own crew, use said alliances to take out their competition and at the opportune time pull their crew together as a powerhouse alliance! This term is called "Moogling / pulling a Moogle" and RO n xMYx (I believe?) are in the heat of this right now! Ramy and Roi with the hella active [pumpkinheads] alliance vs Ottawa (don't know who's who other than allopurinol)

Very intriguing from how I view it! This is chess not checkers :)
    I miss our conversations! Don't wry Roi is 10,000 times better at leading than your boyfriend is... then again he actually helps his friends in war instead of hitting fresh sector inactives like yourself :P
    well I am a very straight and don't actually have a "boyfriend in fact i have a 5 year old daughter, which is proof that I have sex with women.

Though i'm curious as to " what "fresh sector inactives" i was hitting instead of participating in killing you guys? because if i recall correctly i hit 1 inactive the entire time we were at war, and that was because i couldnt break the current KT' and had already used my Pa's on the KT.

I am extremely active in war, you can ask anyone who has actually been an ally with me ;) my kingdoms growth halts to a stand still during war 99% of the time because i focus on KT's
  • it's good to be back :) kinda boring round tho `
  • edited May 2015
    hi Cumi :)
  • so which of you cuntcakes are going to give me some fish tacos?
  • woah, i would love a grilled halibut taco.. thanks for giving me a dinner idea, going out to eat tonight rawr
  • i don't like fish :( only fish mooney
  • I feel like this is just another round of boring, unimaginative players in the top spots because all the fun players are dead
    Different ways to play the game bud! Some love to war, others like to politic and some will play the angles properly and use war to further progress their own crew, use said alliances to take out their competition and at the opportune time pull their crew together as a powerhouse alliance! This term is called "Moogling / pulling a Moogle" and RO n xMYx (I believe?) are in the heat of this right now! Ramy and Roi with the hella active [pumpkinheads] alliance vs Ottawa (don't know who's who other than allopurinol)

Very intriguing from how I view it! This is chess not checkers :)
    It Pisces me off though that I always get sacrificed early now a days so that some really shifty players can trash talk at the end of the game
    well I am a very straight and don't actually have a "boyfriend in fact i have a 5 year old daughter, which is proof that I have sex with women.

Though i'm curious as to " what "fresh sector inactives" i was hitting instead of participating in killing you guys? because if i recall correctly i hit 1 inactive the entire time we were at war, and that was because i couldnt break the current KT' and had already used my Pa's on the KT.

I am extremely active in war, you can ask anyone who has actually been an ally with me ;) my kingdoms growth halts to a stand still during war 99% of the time because i focus on KT's
    Dude you're a mysty who hit inactives ib your sector... i pulled your sosn you hit clay (hulkamania) for 81 land and you hit Aza 3 times for 10 land after he rocked you for 700 ish lands.. you hit a fresh inact in your sector 4 times! so 4 war hits, 3 of which were when aza was bout dead in 36 hours on a mystical? Whatever makes you feel better dude ;)