Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get farmed while you wait

edited May 2015 in General
Just saying to ISIS and none alliance sectors
If you don't koi the war against America you will be farmed after
Battered fish joined the war to help NK to avoid a farm fest

If you want to be farmed after then stand back and do nothing and get farmed or multied

Comments

• Join*
    I am blotto on cocaine
  • Viva is gay;-)
  • Not really when I had sex last night and I have had like 150 lasses in my life fact

Why don't you come to sunderland and you can see
  • The farming is already inevitable
  • We join the war to help NK (An avoid one alliance faming the universe like last round), i think the universe should group to figth against the biggest threat, who is America, the alliance who started the war.

The farming can be still avoided.
  • edited May 2015
    English mother fucker! Do you speak it?
  • English mother fucker! Do you speak it?
    A little, i will have to ask, how many languages do you speak fluently?
  • We join the war to help NK (An avoid one alliance faming the universe like last round), i think the universe should group to figth against the biggest threat, who is America, the alliance who started the war.

Ummm no sir NK started the war by KTin scars b.c the AL couldn't learn to take a hit or at least ask the AL for permission to kt him!
  • English mother fucker! Do you speak it?
    A little, i will have to ask, how many languages do you speak fluently?
    My comment was geared towards Viva with his "none alliance sector's" comment BUT I speak English, Italian fluently and enough Spanish to get by!

Ummm no sir NK started the war by KTin scars b.c the AL couldn't learn to take a hit or at least ask the AL for permission to kt him!
    I think America started it with the fake "farmer list", trying to KT those they didnt like, while there was true farmers who get a free pass. But believe what you want, i m not here to argue with you, i m here to let know ISIS and ex NK, that we are still fighting.

I think America started it with the fake "farmer list", trying to KT those they didnt like, while there was true farmers who get a free pass. But believe what you want, i m not here to argue with you, i m here to let know ISIS and ex NK, that we are still fighting.
    All "farmers" proof was given, the only kds killed were done so with their ALs permission! NK started killing Scars without consulting leadership! Say what you want, you're allowed your opinion but you only do that when you want to start a war! Knowing Viva to be the jealous little bitch he is we already assumed that the GB was inevitable! No disrespect to you or anyone in BF, you built a solid DW but your AL is a twat!
  • Greg you still going HAM up in this bitch? :p
  • Just saying to ISIS and none alliance sectors

If you want to be farmed after then stand back and do nothing and get farmed or multied
    You realize the most allianceless sectors can't even get a active SL together ..

Scared?

All "farmers" proof was given, the only kds killed were done so with their ALs permission! NK started killing Scars without consulting leadership! Say what you want, you're allowed your opinion but you only do that when you want to start a war! Knowing Viva to be the jealous little bitch he is we already assumed that the GB was inevitable! No disrespect to you or anyone in BF, you built a solid DW but your AL is a twat!
    I dindt want to disrespect either, i m not one of those guys who goes mad when they are hit or kted, i just say what i think. Anyway you should not lie, we all know i m a really bad builder, i already learn to live knowing that =P

About Viva, you people find him a troll, i find him also a troll, but a funny guy at the same time, when we were sectormates last round he actually was a good one, and to be honest i also enjoy trolling sometimes.

I think we failed as a comunity in 2 moments. 1- When we decided not to fight the multis. 2-When the "farmers" list had people who hit back a kingdom who suicided on him, but didnt have people who were clearly "multi farmers", people who hit the first second out of newbye, and repeatly, a 380 land kingdoms who had no military (and at least one of them are still alive).

I think we failed as a comunity, but there was those who did worst, lets remember most ALs wanted to fight the multi until America`s leadership refuse to do it. And lets remember who did a farming list avoiding people.
  • I like the part where viva sounds like a less literate Darius.
  • Not really when I had sex last night
    So did I, nothing to call home about.

• That would be a fun convo. "Mom, Dad guess what? I had SEX last night!"
  • That would be a fun convo. "Mom, Dad guess what? I had SEX last night!"
    I chuckled
  • *queue I just had Sex by Lonely Island*
    Wassup buddy! Yea man I'm around, inactive like but around lol
  • The Island can't be that lonely if that's the case.
  • Landing in a multi sector in galaxy 2 is sooooooo boring :(

Scared?
    Landing in a multi sector in galaxy 2 is sooooooo boring :(
    That was where I was in the beginning. Then again, in galaxy1, there is also a sector full of multi. BOOOO, no escape.

Wassup buddy! Yea man I'm around, inactive like but around lol
    Good shit man. lol. Seems like an interesting round this time..... or not? xD
  • Not really the best thing so far is this war... hoping for a quick kt :P
  • Not really when I had sex last night and I have had like 150 lasses in my life fact

Pocket pussies and blow up dolls don't count.

why not? a high quality one can easily cost more than going to a prostitute :p

Reminds me of blue mountain state hahaha