Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Basic WW Day 3

Comments

• I don't trust any of you... I don't even want to be mayor anymore I just want to leave the hotel California.
  • But you can never leave.
  • ##tyrsis for mayor
    ## Lynch kenshin
  • ##Meadows for Mayor
    ##Lynch Newb
  • And Mages is VERY evil!
  • ##vote phantom for lynch
    ##mayor Cory

So phantom tied up the votes yesterday. That was no accident!
  • *holds mages hand*
  • ## KILL TYRSIS! TAKE HIM OUT!
  • You are all really confusing. Will I have time to really look at this and vote tomorrow afternoon? I'm plugging away on two hours of sleep.
  • ##Kill Darubian for being uninformed.
  • ##kill Cory
    ##mayor Meadows
  • Winter is coming.
  • ##lynch Cory
    ##mayor Darubian
  • you all have one more hour, then i'm calling the day
  • Not cool guys. Phantom is evil :(
  • Voting Closed, working on the update now
  • O:-) good luck town 8-X
  • sorry, i just screwd up the vote on my notepad, i have to start over
  • cory dies and no mayor is elected

night phase begins
  • During the night, Ace was killed. Day 2 begins.
  • Yeah no.

##lynch mages - only for tying up mayor right before the close. Seems pretty shitty.
    #Darubian mayor
  • I'm willing to believe Phantom is evil. I don't necessarily believe it of Meadows.

##Lynch Phantom
    ##Mayor TMonsta
  • Lol, Mages you be crazy.
  • mages is a known crazy person. but he's no tyrsis.

##kill tyrsis!
  • First time back on SK since my KD got face raped, just re-read the thread. My opinion, Phantom is definitely NOT evil (no idea about meadows though :P). Phantom being evil is based on her tying the first mayor vote, but if you look at the first page, not only does she vote well before the update (giving plenty of time for others to sway the vote), there are also several people who post between her and the update. Anyone could have changed their vote to untie it, but nobody did. Also, phantom has voted Meadows mayor day 1 in like the last 3-4 games, so nothing new there. She may have caused the tie, but the people who spoke before the update without untying the vote are the ones who allowed it to happen.

If I had to guess, the most likely people to be scum are either trying to push for phantoms lynch, and/or the people who spoke before the first update but did nothing to untie the votes. Mayor doesn't matter to scum the first couple of days since it's unlikely they'll protect the right person anyway, so it wouldn't hurt to allow a tie and not give themselves away (rather than push for it themselves). Personally, I'm leaning towards Mages and Cory being scum

##lynch Mages
    ##Mayor Meadows

• Yeah no.

##lynch mages - only for tying up mayor right before the close. Seems pretty shitty.
    #Darubian mayor
    Also, this. I skimmed a bit (really sick atm) and didn't realize mages also tied the vote on the 2nd day. Hypocrite trying to mislynch someone and than doing the same exact thing. I also think mages is acting pretty scummy anyway
  • Also, ignore the Cory bit, I realize he showed up town (again, did a bit of skimming).
  • ##mayor Meadows.
    ##lynch Tmonsta
  • There is the Lissa I know! I think she is good.

##Kill Kenshin