Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why are multis allowed?

edited April 2015 in Bugs and Exploits
IPvSK2: 863-E6-D4-77 - April 29, 12:07:36

Same IP. Brags in alliance chat that he has 250 accounts. Nothing being done about it. Causing many players to quit, because what is the point of playing a game 1 guy gets to pretend to be god in?

Comments

• you are late as fuck to this party. the keg has already run out
  • Would be funny if BCart actually logged in, and because of this thread was like, oh wtf man, and deleted all the multi bot dudes.
  • he'd be more likely to delete this thread
  • Maybe BCart is behind the multis?
  • Maybe BCart is behind the multis?
    that's what i used to think until mages found him, and its clear he probably barely remembers sk even exists lol
  • he'd be more likely to delete Mages's thread
  • Well I figure I can't complain about something if I don't make a post about it. I know its a topic that comes up often. Its just so plain to see these days. Plus he makes money off this. You'd think he would pay a little simple attention to get things straight so he could make MORE money.
  • I doubt he actually makes much money off this game. Doesn't it cost a fair amount just to keep the servers running?
  • I doubt he actually makes much money off this game. Doesn't it cost a fair amount just to keep the servers running?
    Not likely. I would imagine he has more than 1 thing being hosted for the same price for having a block on a server and it is even cheaper if it is running out of his house.

My brother and I have a block we used to use for business stuff. Now it just hosts our professional email and 1 website we still manage.