Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A journey.....on LSD

edited April 2015 in General

Comments

• edited April 2015

• oh for the love of god...
  • its almost as if each youtube link askes for a specific configuration arrghghgh
  • edited April 2015
    oh fixed it :P
  • what in gods name is this?!
  • Would you say the video linking on these forums is a bit... unreliable?
  • Would you say the video linking on these forums is a bit... unreliable?
    Hmm, indeed
  • I love how they just download random shit to my phone.
  • well, videos like this one are awesome conversation starters in the workplace
  • I can't view the video :(
  • edited April 2015
    for manual acess: youtube.com/watch?v=tnWP2Emps1M
  • I wish my last ever acid trip was like that. I saw lots of beautiful colors and became one with the wolfies, but never dancing inanimate objects. That probably would have given me a heart attack.
  • You ask me for a hamburger. My attempt to reciprocate is cut brutally short as my body experiences a sudden lack of electrons. Across a variety of hidden dimensions you are dismayed. John Lennon hands me an apple, but it slips through my fingers. I am reborn as an ocelot. You disapprove. A crack echoes through the universe in defiance of conventional physics as cosmological background noise shifts from randomness to a perfect A Flat. Children everywhere stop what they are doing and hum along in perfect pitch with the background radiation. Birds fall from the sky as the sun engulfs the earth. You hesitate momentarily before allowing yourself to assume the locus of all knowledge. Entropy crumbles as you peruse the information contained within the universe. A small library in Phoenix ceases to exist. You stumble under the weight of everythingness, Your mouth opens up to cry out, and collapses around your body before blinking you out of the spatial plane. You exist only within the fourth dimension. The fountainhead of all knowledge rolls along the ground and collides with a small dog. My head tastes sideways as spacetime is reestablished, you blink back into the corporeal world disoriented, only for me to hand you a hamburger as my body collapses under the strain of reconstitution. The universe has reasserted itself. A particular small dog is fed steak for the rest of its natural life. You die in a freak accident moments later, and you soul works at the returns desk for the Phoenix library. You disapprove. Your disapproval sends ripples through the inter-dimensional void between life and death. A small child begins to cry as he walks toward the stairway where his father stands.
  • Sigh, I've been looking for some acid lately after a agora marketplace connect I had dried up, and my state is awash with Chem grads making 2CI and other faux LSD chemicals, best investment I made was a test kit
  • I love how they just download random shit to my phone.
    only now that i checked this specific thread from my tablet that i understood what you meant lol