Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what if

edited April 2015 in General
The multis kill 100% of playerbase and then delete at round end, making the round end with zero kingdoms?

Comments

• Bcart will prolly delete the game
  • nothing will happen and new round will begin
  • DW will get a buff
  • Bcart will prolly delete the game
  • Nothing will happen - bcart won't notice
  • DW will get a buff
  • He will make up statistics.
  • He will make up statistics.
    i really think he would actually do this and just reset the round as usual
  • nothing will happen and new round will begin
  • This is what I did to s2 in an attempt to get him to get rid of s2 years ago. I killed all but like 4 players and deleted all of my kingdoms before the end, leaving nothing but them and whatever was in newbie mode at the time.

He didn't pay a bit of attention to that, either.
  • (r45 if you want to look)
  • I just might. That's pretty extreme, I'd bet you drink Mountain dew
  • (r45 if you want to look)
    hilarious
  • I just might. That's pretty extreme, I'd bet you drink Mountain dew
    Lol'd

• This is what I did to s2 in an attempt to get him to get rid of s2 years ago. I killed all but like 4 players and deleted all of my kingdoms before the end, leaving nothing but them and whatever was in newbie mode at the time.

He didn't pay a bit of attention to that, either.
    I created in newb mode with the KD name This Will Archive...I believe that created a mini trend.
  • What if God was one of us..
  • Just a stranger on a bus?
  • and had a growth that was full of puss
  • edited April 2015
    (r45 if you want to look)

I swore it was r44.. And, actually, if you click on r44 archived s2 scores.. it takes you to r45..

Go check.. its the same scores for r44 and r45.. and you definitely did it after we did triforce r43.
  • Even trained in C++
    HAH lol
  • yeah that's right. there's something wrong with those rounds with the archives or something.
  • I heared some of the older archives are broken a few days ago .
  • I wouldnt be surprised if he got rid of archives because he saw what you did lol
  • edited April 2015
    I wouldnt be surprised if he got rid of archives because he saw what you did lol
    That was my first thought but if you look at sector scores, it's pretty clear that was the round. Almost like he archived it twice.
  • Maybe on the centineal round BCart will reward any players left with a revamped sk