Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most fails on a 250 land inactive....Ever?

edited April 2015 in General
250 land 13k nw the troll is strong with this one

Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against DiamondsLikeAfrica (1:18) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against AceDistrict (1:12) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Pepsi Cola (1:18) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Pepsi Cola (1:18) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against General Washington (1:15) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Kappa Senpai (1:9) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against OnE Styl3r (1:7) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Kappa Senpai (1:9) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Vin Diesel (1:8) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Tropical Ocean (1:12) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Moe Szyslak (1:18) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Moe Szyslak (1:18) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Fallujah (1:12) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against The Beast (1:12) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against The Beast (1:12) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against IceAge (1:9) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Owh Ma Fcukin Guts (1:1) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against AceDistrict (1:12) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Dehydrated Ice (2:11) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Sir Edmund Hillary (1:12) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Uncle Sam (1:8) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Big Brother N K (1:19) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Drama Llama (1:17) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Justalilguy (1:15) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Black beard (1:12) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against yb999 (1:8) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against yb999 (1:8) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Ants (1:17) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Athvir (1:14) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Athvir (1:14) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Captian America (1:7) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Captian America (1:7) and was victorious.
Our kingdom daydream (x) bravely defended against Aokigahara (1:16) and was victorious.

Comments

• hahahahahahahahaha!!! WTF
  • 13k nw and 250 land. He had over 500 lts after my fail, and I was near the end of that.
  • Lol whats his face was doing this a few years ago.

Miltu I think his name was?
  • edited April 2015
    hahahaha what a bastard of a kd :D

if i knew how to multi, this is what i would do :D make kds low nw but with LTs :D amazing
  • Lol a few rounds back I bought a sector d while I was a kt, worked out good, caused like a dozen fails on me, but then the rest of the round I'd get random aim's from people cussing me nm out, cuz as they were tick hitting they didn't check the sector, and failed- like probably 100 fails all round cuz of it. Lol
  • Yea that was great especially the people who were failing inter sector on inacts
  • lol crazy. I probed him as 13k nw on 250 lander is very suspicious.
  • that's a lot.
  • Yes the 13k nw is a pretty good trolling thing
  • Funny thing is some people multiple failed lol