Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So...

edited April 2015 in General
All alliances gonna nap and start on these multis or nah?

Comments

• They rekt The Last Wizard in like less than 10 min, died after the tic. So if it is going to be done, will take the whole uni.

Napping wont work as it will take EVERYONE to focus them 1-3 at a time, Not 10 ppl from each alliance

Now he can make more faster than we can respawn.

So.... at this point, SK is lost to the multi's

So, only way to win, in the words of a very smart computer "The only way to win is not to play. How about a nice game of checkers?"

So R70 can be, the Universe of the Multi. Maybe we all can come back and play again on R72
  • You guys are really over thinking this shit
  • was the last wizard a top kd or some random noob
  • I think he was a random noob, he probably hit one of the multies
  • First rule of the Kesha Bot: Do Not hit the Kesha Bot.
  • I'm telling you all to just boycott sk. Or make sure by end of round 69. You all delete/die leaving only the multi.

Will bcart notice?

• lol im glad im not the only one who thinks this is a kesha bot :)

AS far as will he notice.. no I really don't think he will notice lol

what happens if he is just like, well no one played finally, terminate, terminate, terminate..

I mean seriously can you guys imagine, ten years from now.. arguing about this SAME stuff??

LOL
  • Same ip as moo.lt
  • Then def a Kesha Lithuanian bot round. Have fun!
  • no, kesha made the bot, and sold it when they quit, as i stated previously, i played the round he quit. same bot, same IP

regardless of how much you deny it
  • of course you are worse than kesha, atleast you usually knew which one was his main KD, they didnt hide like you do.
  • I see some of the bots logged in when the others are not so I guess you watch sectornews and AFs very regular and it tells me you gain advantage by doing it everywhere if you play a normal KD .
  • You're so dumb it's unreal. I would never pay kesha a dime for anything. I don't even like that guy. I'm tempted to provide a screenshot of the GUI just to prove you wrong, but you're a nobody so I don't really care.
    Yes, on SK, as a top player, I am a nobody. I dont even try to be a somebody. I am here for the social part of it. The highest place I ever achieved was 38th for land at about 22k and 39th for nw, on 1 round where I actually decided to give a shit about making a good KD.

There are better things to do with my life than cheat at a text game to be in the top 10. For examples: My motorcylce, family trips to the zoo, museum, aquarium, my convertible, my fiance, other games that actually have graphics and a controlled toon, movies, hiking, the local race track, arguing with the x-wife
  • Might be a good idea to boycott before the end. That way in the stats they are ALL the same PT with mysti 99% of nw
  • ROI, to my understanding he doesn't have to manually login to these. so unless he go out of his way to he doesn't see what's in the sector forums or sector news for example. I don't know what he does or is trying to do,. probably isn't even growing a big kd atm
  • Yes I know that ryan I was state the fact that I think he did manually login into that KDs to exactly what the sector news and stuff he also was talking with that KD and gave the reason why he killed Wizard.
  • edited April 2015
    ah true, he seems to like jumping into alliance chats
  • yeah the one in our sector has briefly spoken at a few, interesting points in conversation.. for whatever reason I dislike it a lot more then when I didn't see or hear from them `.`
  • shut down sk and lets go to goc
  • edited April 2015
    The thing is guys. This is the same shit that was going on 7-8 years ago. The people expecting change are almost more pathetic than the person running the bot. JS.
  • You're so dumb it's unreal. I would never pay kesha a dime for anything. I don't even like that guy. I'm tempted to provide a screenshot of the GUI just to prove you wrong, but you're a nobody so I don't really care.
    Yes, on SK, as a top player, I am a nobody. I dont even try to be a somebody. I am here for the social part of it. The highest place I ever achieved was 38th for land at about 22k and 39th for nw, on 1 round where I actually decided to give a shit about making a good KD.

There are better things to do with my life than cheat at a text game to be in the top 10. For examples: My motorcylce, family trips to the zoo, museum, aquarium, my convertible, my fiance, other games that actually have graphics and a controlled toon, movies, hiking, the local race track, arguing with the x-wife
    Now, this is my kind of player.

Add the rock climbing trip to it, just to scare the ex.
  • It was cool until he said "toon" :P JKJK I think we ALL have better sht to do.
  • It was cool until he said "toon" :P JKJK I think we ALL have better sht to do.

i suppose i could have used 'avatar'
  • edited April 2015
    no, kesha made the bot, and sold it when they quit, as i stated previously, i played the round he quit. same bot, same IP

regardless of how much you deny it
    Every single part of that post is a lie. kesha never sold anything and this guys IP isn't keshas IP, kesh ran his bot of his home server, I've watched you claim time and time again the same bullshit in here, you're completely wrong, never become a detective you crayon eating herpy derp.
  • Kesha put his bot program up for sale publicly on forums, in AC, and UC. Claimed to have a buyer.

Next round Multi man showed up claiming he bought it, All IPs had the one that currently shows, it was saved in my sk doc. Now I come back to same IP but PandaSK as the owner.

Either an amazing coincidence, or you have insider information

• never become a detective you crayon eating herpy derp.
    Ive always respected you and have worked with the 2ndC guys more than once, no need to start acting like a douche.

You seem to not post much on the PFs anymore unless you have something negative to add or to attack someone
  • Shadow of a doubt
  • Holy no one gives a shit, batman!